Females wanting to lose 20-30lbs?

Replies

• aimeemarie150
    aimeemarie150 Posts: 354 Member
    Hey. I'm 5'9" and about 167 right now. I've got about 27 pounds to go until I reach my goal. Feel free to add me!
  • rstanford3
    rstanford3 Posts: 2,985 Member
    I can't even bring myself to put down my numbers, but I have a 30 pound weight loss goal.
  • dylangrrrrl
    dylangrrrrl Posts: 64 Member
    I too need to lose 20 lbs gained after having two babies in the last 3 years. I'm 5'10", weigh 165 lbs and am shooting for 145-150. Feel free to add me. I'm experimenting with adding protein at different times of day right now to avoid blood sugar lows.
  • tishbrannen998
    tishbrannen998 Posts: 7 Member
    Hi, I'm looking to stay motivated and lose as much weight as I can. I'm hoping for 20lbs initially then going further. I'm 40 years old, 5'6" and regretfully maxed out at 189 :neutral_face: I'm asking for your help as well. Please add me :smiley:
  • Sandcastles61
    Sandcastles61 Posts: 506 Member
    Hi all~ please add me too! I'm 53, 5'1" and just weighed in at 146! Uugh, how the heck did that happen again? My goal is 25, and need help with motivation to exercise and stay on track..., thanks
  • jesshamlin89
    jesshamlin89 Posts: 2 Member
    bkennedy8q wrote: »
    Hi. I'm 5'3" and looking to lose about 30 lbs. as well. I've been stuck here. I was making progress but got pregnant. Baby will be 1 soon so it's beyond time to get refocused

I'm in the same boat i was really doing good working out and loosing weight but i got pregnant and gained weight. My son is now 8 months and I have set my new years goal to loose 30 pounds. I am 5'6 and weight 200 pounds i would like to see 170!!!
  • yourradimradletshug
    yourradimradletshug Posts: 964 Member
    I'm 5 foot and wanting to loose 20 pounds by June. Overall I want to loose 40 but starting with 20!
  • DianaiD13
    DianaiD13 Posts: 3 Member
    I am also 5'7'' (or whatever 170cm is) and right now 152 and goal is 132 (69kg - 60kg)...

It will be challenge as last time I had this weight in highscool (15 yr ago:p)

But I decided that I will run on September half-marathon and it seems me that it will be much easier to run if my legs must carry as minimal weight as it is possible :)

So looking for some friend who also plans to achieve some sporting goals in this year... My location is Estonia - so probably I will not find here any running buddies ;)
  • court_fritch26
    court_fritch26 Posts: 297 Member
    I have 30-40 that I still want to lose. 5'1", age 22…feel free to add me!
  • nicolen160
    nicolen160 Posts: 197 Member
    I am 6ft and weigh 174, looking to lose about 25 lbs to get to 150. I have been stuck now for about 6 months or so..... would love new friends with new ideas :)
  • pap3rw1ngs
    pap3rw1ngs Posts: 58 Member
    I'm also 5'7", am currently at 162 (started at 220) and am looking to get down under 140.
  • MEmomof3
    MEmomof3 Posts: 26 Member
    I'm 31, 5'3" and 155. I would love lose 20 pounds. Add me if you'd like. I struggle with the balance of working full time, kids, and healthy eating habits. Any inspiration would be greatly appreciated! :)
  • AddieOverhaul
    AddieOverhaul Posts: 734 Member
    Hello! I am 5'7.5", currently about 160lbs (my highest weight was 190). I'm looking to ultimately get down to 140 although if I'm happy at 145 I might stick with that. please feel free to add me! I've been on here a long time but I took a break for a few months...and put weight back on so here I am again!
  • I'm 5'4" and currently at 155-ish. I had a baby almost 7 months ago and am back to my pre-pregnancy weight, but I'd LOOOOOVE to be back at my wedding weight, which was 135. Always open to new friends! :smile:
  • maryellengulak
    maryellengulak Posts: 4 Member
    I am 25 pounds away from my goal weight - had lost 160 - but put 15 pounds back on! Just getting really complacent and need to get motivated again! I am 48 years old and 5' 4". Have lost the 160 over the course of the last 2 years.
  • CorlissaEats
    CorlissaEats Posts: 493 Member
    I'm 5'8" and looking to lose another 20lbs. Mostly because that will get me into "normal" weight for BMI- the reality is that its going to be a slow process because I'm thrilled with the nearly 50lbs I've already lost and I'm now healthy for my body fat % even if its still a little high.

Feel free to add me but be aware that I don't suffer dysfunctional-eaters, self-abuse, whining, and inactive/silent MFP members. I am on here daily and I like interacting with the people on my FL. I eat all my calories and all foods- without guilt, self-hatred or restriction other than allergies. I won't congratulate you on your diary but I'd like to see it open. :)
  • frizico
    frizico Posts: 30
    Hi, everyone.

I'm 5'5'' and at 180. Working towards losing 40 lbs. Add me if you like!
  • ThatMouse
    ThatMouse Posts: 229 Member
    I'm 5' 1", currently <130lbs. Originally started at 157lbs and I'm working my way down to 105lbs. I've got about 25lbs to go! I've gone down to 120lbs before and then totally let graduating and getting a real job get in the way. So I'm headed back down and determined to break the 120lbs line.
  • crystaldmb41
    crystaldmb41 Posts: 8 Member
    Hey, y'all! I am 5'9", and would like to lose about 25 pounds for my wedding in June. Feel free to add me!
  • plcarpenter
    plcarpenter Posts: 83 Member
    Yep, looking to lose the magic 30 also!