What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• fitfatty88
    fitfatty88 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Started back up on my training regimen for my next half marathon in May. Listened to my body at the gym on Sunday and didn't push myself into getting sick running 4 miles and stopped at 3, but it was my fastest 3 miles in months.

Yesterday and today I was running a training session for new employees. We've always gotten the same foods catered each day, sub sandwiches, chips and cookies on one day, and pizza and cookies the next. Both days I had my boss special order me a salad instead. First time in 6 months I've done it and I didn't miss the pizza.
  • merfhur
    merfhur Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I fit into a UK size 8 and at a New Year's party almost everyone I knew told me how well I was looking.
  • lngrunert
    lngrunert Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Today is the first time I’ve worn dress pants since right before Thanksgiving, when my office went into dress down mode. And my pants, which were previously getting tight on me?

I can pull the waistband about a couple of inches away from my waist now! And the legs hang completely straight, whereas before they clung to my thighs like sausage casings. Even when I lost weight last year and got below 130lbs, they didn’t fit like this. Going for body recomposition instead of losing pounds is ACTUALLY WORKING OMG
  • karyabc
    karyabc Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    :# 33lbs in 73 days! i know it may slow down but i don't care im ready for the good and bad time , every time i go up in the scale i talk to her and say well you can choose to go up or down or the same but im not gonna quit >:) !! i'm in this for life
  • GretchenB02
    GretchenB02 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    malibu927 wrote: »
    Being able to walk a mile in under 20 minutes

• CipherZero
    CipherZero Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    Put on my winter coat the other day. I can pull it nearly a FOOT off my chest without straining it.
  • DianaLovesCoffee
    DianaLovesCoffee Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Started walking 2mph for 20 minutes. Now just did 3.3 mph for 60 minutes!
  • suppakana
    suppakana Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I did the P90X legs & back workout for the first time in.. years. I did the wall sit for the entire minute and a half =) I could never do that before!
  • SteampunkSongbird
    SteampunkSongbird Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    I've lost 2 inches off my hips since I last measured 3 months ago. :D
  • 2015IsMijnJaar
    2015IsMijnJaar Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    my apologies if this is a bit too graphic :blush:

I took a hot bath yesterday and for the first time since i don't know when, my entire belly was invisible below the water surface while my boobs were still out by about an inch
  • MSeel1984
    MSeel1984 Posts: 2,297 Member
    Options
    Ran 3.1 miles in the snow yesterday...3 inches of snow on the ground AND it was still snowing heavily. I still managed to maintain my average pace too! Booyah!
  • Icandoityayme
    Icandoityayme Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Recent NSV, buying size 12 jeans. I don't even remember ever wearing that small a size. I have been anywhere from 16-20. Also, I did measurements this morning and found since June I have lost 5.2" off my waist, 5" off my hips and 2" off my thighs. Love those NSV's.
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    I was able to take off my wedding ring for the first time in 8 years. I left it off overnight and put it right back on this morning. It felt too weird without it.

And the other day I was kind of dressed up in leggings and boots and wearing a new coat that actually fit and my 9 year old son said "Mom, you look like a supermodel". Of course, then he said "I think her name is Halle Berry" which, based on my Viking heritage, is not quite right. LOL He later said he meant Katy Perry. HA! Love that kid. <3
  • azwen
    azwen Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I am wearing the same size jeans I wore when I was in college and when I met my husband. Now, there is still some fat to lose and muscle to gain, but seriously, I cannot believe I am wearing this size! I have never been lean, only "skinny fat", so it is actually possible I will be in the next smaller size when I reach my body fat % goal. :-)
  • epido
    epido Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Just finished up the Zombies, Run! 5k training a little bit ago by running my first 5k. I was hoping to complete it in 40-45 minutes. I was pleasantly surprised when I realized I completed it in 38:08! It may not be fast, but it is faster than I thought I was going to be able to run it!
  • Boobietrap1337
    Boobietrap1337 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    The scale said 5 pounds heavier then I was this time last month. Instead of freaking out about it (the holidays...what can I say I enjoyed myself) I decided to recommit myself to getting healthier! Trust me, this is huge.
  • SkFarmMom
    SkFarmMom Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I bought my 2nd pair of yoga/gym pants and a couple more t-shirts yesterday. (I bought my first pair in October when I joined a 10 week challenge with a bunch of ladies on here...before that I lived in denim). Anyway, officially gone from XL to regular L (Same brand and style so I know it's not my imagination. ) :wink: And I know they have some serious stretch to them, but my jeans won't stay up anymore! :smiley:
  • Lasmartchika
    Lasmartchika Posts: 3,440 Member
    Options
    One of these days I got home really starving, instead of grabbing the bag of chips on the counter, I automatically reached for the fruit instead!! :blush:
  • Christi102012
    Christi102012 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I suddenly have a job interview tomorrow morning and found that my suit pants don't fit anymore, they're too big. I had to run out and get some new suit pants. The blouses and jackets look okay (actually better) at least.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    I was able to take off my wedding ring for the first time in 8 years. I left it off overnight and put it right back on this morning. It felt too weird without it.

And the other day I was kind of dressed up in leggings and boots and wearing a new coat that actually fit and my 9 year old son said "Mom, you look like a supermodel". Of course, then he said "I think her name is Halle Berry" which, based on my Viking heritage, is not quite right. LOL He later said he meant Katy Perry. HA! Love that kid. <3

That is too cute!!!

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!