Ripped in 30 Challenge - May 2011

Options

Replies

• skates1980
    skates1980 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    the back of my thighs & calves are KILLING ME!! OMG ouch! I pushed through day 2 today, but really feeling it. Upper body is ok, but have been doing BL bootcamp. I was just informed I have to sweep a soybean bin (my parents farm) today. That will be another 1.5 hour workout with nothing but scooping and sweeping. I hope I can move in the morning!
  • mckant
    mckant Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Today's workout is done. I'm so glad to see everyone hanging in there. I can't wait to see our improvements at the end of the month!
  • shalynna89
    shalynna89 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I would love to join this group! I am planning on doing day 3 of level 1 tonight. I did 30 day shred in march and tried to do ripped in april and never stuck with it. I'm determined to stick with it now, and i think having a group of people to support will help alot too.

My measurements when starting were:
    Weight:193.8
    Chest:35"
    Waist:33"
    Hips:45.5"
    Thing:23"
    Calf:16.5"
    Upperarm:13.5"

I lost 16lbs. and 19.35inches duing the shred and would love to have simillar results with Ripped. Feel free to add me as a friend also!! Good Luck to everyone!
  • xaintes
    xaintes Posts: 129
    Options
    I hurt my elbow in kickboxing the other day so I have bad this week :( Only managed to get one day of Ripped in... I'm still doing my Bikram Yoga, and I'm hoping to get back on the train next week. Proud of the rest of you!
  • reyna99
    reyna99 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I would love to join this group! I am planning on doing day 3 of level 1 tonight. I did 30 day shred in march and tried to do ripped in april and never stuck with it. I'm determined to stick with it now, and i think having a group of people to support will help alot too.

My measurements when starting were:
    Weight:193.8
    Waist:33"
    Hips:45.5"
    Thing:23"
    Calf:16.5"
    Upperarm:13.5"

I lost 16lbs. and 19.35inches duing the shred and would love to have simillar results with Ripped. Feel free to add me as a friend also!! Good Luck to everyone!

Welcome!!
  • susanjackson66
    susanjackson66 Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    Week 1 Day 4 done. I also added 6 week 6 pack in this morning. I really felt like I had a workout!
  • susanjackson66
    Options
    I bought 6 weeks, 6 pack and I'm trying to figure out how to do both videos thru the month of May. Any suggestions on what to do? Should i do both on the same days? I wanted to do Ripped 5 days/week. IDK. Thoughts??

I did both Ripped and 6 weeks 6 pack this morning. And surprisingly I made it through both! After finishing the 30 DS I feel like I can do anything!! I tried to do the 6 week 6 pack in the evening when I was doing the 30DS, but that was just to much. 30 DS really built endurance for me.
  • pinklion721
    pinklion721 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I bought 6 weeks, 6 pack and I'm trying to figure out how to do both videos thru the month of May. Any suggestions on what to do? Should i do both on the same days? I wanted to do Ripped 5 days/week. IDK. Thoughts??

I did both Ripped and 6 weeks 6 pack this morning. And surprisingly I made it through both! After finishing the 30 DS I feel like I can do anything!! I tried to do the 6 week 6 pack in the evening when I was doing the 30DS, but that was just to much. 30 DS really built endurance for me.

I also like 6 week 6 pack, level one is free on demand. I usually do RI30 in the morning and 6w6p either in the afternoon or at night. I hope doing both will bring out my abs. I can feel them again.
  • reyna99
    Options

I also like 6 week 6 pack, level one is free on demand. I usually do RI30 in the morning and 6w6p either in the afternoon or at night. I hope doing both will bring out my abs. I can feel them again.

AWESOME ladies!! I might have to look into doing those!
  • designerdiscounts
    designerdiscounts Posts: 517 Member
    Options

I'm also starting both of these DVD's at the same time - they should be arriving today. Maybe alternate - ripped one day, 6week6pack the second day? Are they too intense to do both in one day? I'll know more when mine arrive.

So, can I join? I'm late but so motivated and if they arrive today, I'll be doing them today. Love the support and need it to get these last 10 lbs off! Feel free to add me as a friend.

I've given up the scale for the rest of the week - the scale is a big meanie! Measurements are a great indicator of how well you are doing - I've lost 4" in the last week, even though the scale didn't budge.
  • designerdiscounts
    designerdiscounts Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Oh, forgot measurements:

Weight: 127 lbs
    Waist:31"
    Hips:36.5"
    Thigh:22.5"
    Calf:13"
    Upperarm:11"
  • susanjackson66
    Options

I'm also starting both of these DVD's at the same time - they should be arriving today. Maybe alternate - ripped one day, 6week6pack the second day? Are they too intense to do both in one day? I'll know more when mine arrive.

So, can I join? I'm late but so motivated and if they arrive today, I'll be doing them today. Love the support and need it to get these last 10 lbs off! Feel free to add me as a friend.

I've given up the scale for the rest of the week - the scale is a big meanie! Measurements are a great indicator of how well you are doing - I've lost 4" in the last week, even though the scale didn't budge.

Welcome!! I would say if you have been working out, then you would probably be able to do both. I know that doing JM's is harder than any other workout I have done. Probably becasue she pushes you to keep pace and when I work out on my own, I do it at my own speed. I have found that after completing the 30DS I can do more. If I had not done the 30DS, I couldn't have done both at the same time. Good Luck!
  • skates1980
    skates1980 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I had to take a day off. I can barely move today after day 2 of ripped, and cleaning my parents' bin for 2 hours yesterday. So tomorrow I'll start fresh with day 3 of ripped and with day 1 of 6 pack abs :) Wooohoo! Lovin all this motivation from all you ladies!!
  • jmncolts
    jmncolts Posts: 40
    Options
    Hey mfpals!
    I kinda followed my girl reyna over! :) lol! I just did week one day one today! Love it! Sooo excited about it!!
    It's just what I have been needing these days after finding myself in a exercise rutt! Hopefully I can keep up with you girls that are coming off 30 day shred..lol! Today was my first experience with JM..lovin it! :)
  • susanjackson66
    Options
    Week 1 Day 5 complete. We have nearly made our first week!! I havent decided if I am taking Sunday off or not yet. Guess it will be a game time decision!! Everyone have a great Friday!:happy:
  • reyna99
    Options
    Hey mfpals!
    I kinda followed my girl reyna over! :) lol! I just did week one day one today! Love it! Sooo excited about it!!
    It's just what I have been needing these days after finding myself in a exercise rutt! Hopefully I can keep up with you girls that are coming off 30 day shred..lol! Today was my first experience with JM..lovin it! :)

I'm glad you followed!!

My baby girl has pneaumonia :(
    Haven't been able to Rip, gonna try and get it in tonight. rough nights. Please pray for her and us.
  • mirandamatte
    mirandamatte Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Today was my last day of doing the week 1 set. WOOHOO. Tommorow is my rest day and I start week 2 on Sunday!! Yup no rest for this mother on mothers day....that way I can eat a little more. I decided not to weigh myself until Im done with the 30 days sooo we'll see!!
  • pinklion721
    Options
    I'm glad you followed!!

My baby girl has pneaumonia :(
    Haven't been able to Rip, gonna try and get it in tonight. rough nights. Please pray for her and us.
    [/quote]

Oh no! I hope she gets better soon. Its so sad to see your child sick.
  • pinklion721
    Options
    Well yesterday I took a rest day.
    Today I did day four of week one. I also biked for 75 min. Let me tell you how much my butt hurt. I felt so bad bc I just zoomed past the park when I had planned on taking my son. Oh well maybe after his nap.
  • rache12581
    rache12581 Posts: 54
    Options
    I don't think I will join your challenge b/c now I have moved onto a different routine. However I LOVED using 30 day shred then Ripped in 30. As you can see from my results listed below I got awesome results & look better than I ever have (better than my h/s ballerina days b/c I am more toned as well). Good luck to all of you Jillian kicks your butt in an awesome way!