Do you get hit on?

Options

Replies

• bship15
    bship15 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Nope, but then again I dont seem that girls are doing the hitting on usually.
  • Hermit_Girl
    Options
    Guys never look my way anymore. Have no idea why! My fiancee says it's cause I dress like a Mom, what ever the hell that means.. :(
  • dsimmons107
    dsimmons107 Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    I actually do by younger women. I have no freaking idea why!!!
  • rikracer1961
    rikracer1961 Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Guys never look my way anymore. Have no idea why! My fiancee says it's cause I dress like a Mom, what ever the hell that means.. :(

OMG!! you are SO pretty, I don't believe that!
  • Hermit_Girl
    Options

Aw thank you :)
    But believe it my friend. Lol
    It's probably the vibe I give out, or maybe I need to go out more.
    I'm not looking to stray, but it would be nice to get hit on every once In a while.
  • LynneW1983
    LynneW1983 Posts: 1,161 Member
    Options
    Nope never. :'(
  • moogplayer
    moogplayer Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Not much. Only by drunk hags at a bar I go to.
  • ckmnacln
    ckmnacln Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Lots and lots of stares but not really hit on (although a guy once asked me on a date in front of wal-mart lol). I tend to give off a bit of a whitchy vibe I think.
  • andrew_in_va
    andrew_in_va Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    If you are getting unwanted attention, stop smiling at people and avoid eye contact. And the reverse is true.
  • joshua3179
    joshua3179 Posts: 2,882 Member
    Options
    LynneW1983 wrote: »
    Nope never. :'(
    Oh??
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options
    _ronrob_ wrote: »
    Sinistrous wrote: »
    _ronrob_ wrote: »

It was still no match for Peebs. PBL had a whole other gear.

Gawd this board sucks now. :laugh:

Yeah, but us oldtimers do try.. We try...

Sad that a couple of years qualifies as an old timer. MFP is a hard place for fat kids.

Moderators really put the squash on so many kinds of fun...not just dirty fun. Kinda wrecked it by over policing. Between that and the software change most of us are gone.

Lol couple years. I forgot my username from before I knew this place even had forums. I had one of those ISP based emails that I no longer have access to, and didn't even know how to access. Fail much? yup.
  • jt_alucard
    jt_alucard Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    I did the other night...lol
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options
    jt_alucard wrote: »
    I did the other night...lol

That's it? No details...? C'mon! >:O
  • SithRN
    SithRN Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Quite a bit, actually. But I deal with a lot of demented and confused patient tho.
  • Sweetsluv
    Sweetsluv Posts: 2,260 Member
    Options
    I always get looks and an observant person will be able to tell when a man finds you attractive, but it has been a long time since I've been hit on. I am not looking to stray either, but it is nice to hear that you are desirable. Especially if the man you love NEVER says it.
  • Raykels
    Raykels Posts: 123 Member
    Options

Aw thank you :)
    But believe it my friend. Lol
    It's probably the vibe I give out, or maybe I need to go out more.
    I'm not looking to stray, but it would be nice to get hit on every once In a while.

For real you're beautiful.

I discussed with friends why I never get hit on. They reckon its the same reason I always get served by rude cashiers but nice waitresses. It's the vibe I give off. (I'm super nice to Waitresses.)

• noircurls
    Options
    Rarely.
  • Noogynoogs
    Noogynoogs Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    Not any more
  • justcat206
    justcat206 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    Usually by teen boys or older men (by older I mean 20+ years). I wish I could say I was kidding. Was told one day "I'd appreciate" my "baby face". At 32, I could easily pass for 10 years younger (or more in their eyes).

Haha yes! When it happens (online only) it's usually 18 year old kids looking for a cougar, or guys who are well over 40. Apparently I don't appeal to the 30something crowd :p
  • jessticlesx
    jessticlesx Posts: 1,321 Member
    Options
    only at clubs and pubs.... i think my resting *kitten* face puts people off!