What's for supper???

Options

Replies

• mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Options
    We went out for fish tonight. I had fish (grilled cod) tacos with coleslaw and cheddar. It was really good, but next time I'll skip the cheese.

q9d1fwn6pfye.jpg
  • ErinK09
    ErinK09 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    Everything looks so good!
  • trisH_7183
    trisH_7183 Posts: 1,486 Member
    Options
    Vegetarin vegetable soup,small frittata slice on the side,5 saltine crackers. Dessert later was a Dilly bar.
  • MyM0wM0w
    MyM0wM0w Posts: 2,008 Member
    Options
    Last night I had 2 chicken legs and a thigh from Safeway along with a small container of their mashed taters and their small coleslaw.
  • dlwood823
    dlwood823 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Crockpot Chicken Noodle Soup!
  • melaniedelane
    melaniedelane Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    MMmm all of this food looks and sounds so good. I have been dieting for 42 days now, and am getting bored of my same old stuff. I have lost 20 pounds, and have been trying really hard. I am looking at what others are eating to get some ideas. I am more of a meat and potato kind of cook. I don't know what to put together for a diet, so I eat the same boring stuff. I want to hire larrodarro to cook for me!! I wish there was a thread like this including recipes, and calories and such to go by. Keep up the good work everyone!!!

Here is my favorite at the time, I like to make a salad, with lettuce, red cabbage,slivers of carrots, grape tomatoes cut in half, some pineapple tidbits, and mandarin orange, squeeze some fresh lemon juice over it, and a grilled chicken breast.
    * Sometimes I take fresh squeezed lemon juice add a little bit of low sodium soy sauce, and about a tablespoon of imitation sugar free honey, mix it up really well and use it for kind of an Asian type dressing. The honey has 50 calories a tbs.
  • larrodarro
    larrodarro Posts: 2,512 Member
    Options
    MMmm all of this food looks and sounds so good. I have been dieting for 42 days now, and am getting bored of my same old stuff. I have lost 20 pounds, and have been trying really hard. I am looking at what others are eating to get some ideas. I am more of a meat and potato kind of cook. I don't know what to put together for a diet, so I eat the same boring stuff. I want to hire larrodarro to cook for me!! I wish there was a thread like this including recipes, and calories and such to go by. Keep up the good work everyone!!!

If you are interested in a dish, ask and I'll give the recipe if I was the cook. I do eat with my customers at work a lot, so I can't help you with those.

• larrodarro
    Options
    We just about cleaned out the leftovers for tonight's supper. I had the last of the black eyed pea soup, and Margie the chili.

tsm4ac60316f.jpg

Also had unstuffed peppers, ribs, slaw, rice and stir-fry and a slice of toasted Telera roll. It was pretty good, but it will be good to get something different tomorrow night too.

v8ejqqlw9wwn.jpg
  • melaniedelane
    Options
    larrodarro wrote: »

If you are interested in a dish, ask and I'll give the recipe if I was the cook. I do eat with my customers at work a lot, so I can't help you with those.
    Thanks!!! That is very nice of you!
  • redhead_che
    redhead_che Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Had breakfast for dinner. 2 scrambled eggs and Quaker Maple/Brown Sugar oatmeal. Complete with V8 Splash juice...can't very well have breakfast with a giant glass of water (or at least I can't) :)
  • MaryCS62
    MaryCS62 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Pierogies, boiled then sautéed with a little butter and onions, topped with applesauce & ff sour cream. Green salad with olive oil & balsamic vinegar, & green beans on the side of the pierogies.
  • melaniedelane
    Options
    ob1nvjuol0td.jpg
    Here is what I had.
  • MyM0wM0w
    Options
    Been jonesing for salt since my food poisoning last weekend.... tonight I blew at least 4 days worth of sodium on Jimmy Johns.

A Vito sub with avacado spread.
    15622260393_492c005040.jpg

and a ginormous pickle... that was pure heaven.
    16054598938_c4f81d2de3_z.jpg
  • ErinK09
    Options
    Subway 6 inch- turkey, lettuce, black olives and mustard. Mmmmmmm.
  • ErinK09
    Options
    That pickle is making my mouth water lol. I love them!
  • belimawr
    belimawr Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    I made a root vegetable soup (carrots, parsnip, onions, carrots and turnip). No photos though :/
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Options
    I made a potato cake with the last of the baked potato I had the other night (potato, egg, mushroom, brocolli, green onion, turkey, pecorino, whole wheat flour, garlic salt, black pepper, sriracha); steamed some broccoli, yellow squash and cherry tomatoes; red bell pepper.

5qzzxui6pd51.jpg

• MyM0wM0w
    Options
    Another improvised use of leftovers. I had some leftover boneless naked chicken wings from Pizza Hut. I had them as a dinner there about 3 days ago.

Turned them into Chicken Parmesan with some tri color pasta swirls. Pretty tasty and I'm glad I used them up instead of tossing them. Topped with 1/2 C (a lot I know, but it was YUM) mozzarella and a very light sprinkle of parm.

16222829586_de698a248b_c.jpg
  • larrodarro
    Options
    Margie's friend gave us some potato soup.

okxl3q463zz8.jpg

We grilled Swai fillets and shrimp, had sausage and bacon left over from breakfast, plus cole slaw and green beans. Everything was very good, but this is just a preview of tomorrow's seafood gumbo.

84pqw4m8c9xe.jpg
  • ErinK09
    Options
    Chicken and green beans.