What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• epido
    epido Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Thanks to PMS, I have been craving sweet stuff like mad today. While I did go over my calorie goal today in order to accommodate the craving, I didn't completely binge, like I have in the past. I was able to eat a reasonable amount of food to stop the craving, and then stop, instead of eating more and more simply because it tasted good and was there.
  • DianaLovesCoffee
    DianaLovesCoffee Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Wearing a pair of pants today that I couldn't button a few months ago! Logged my highest steps yesterday @ 13,000. Part of that was a jog - a mile in under 20 minutes. (Jogging is so much harder for me even when I go the same pace as walking.)
  • ajhouse
    ajhouse Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    One of my goals was to fit in my skinny sister's clothes. I can now fit into a couple of pairs of her jeans. They were the biggest size she ever bought, but still... And they are a single digit size. I can wear 9s! Some of the 7/8s fit, but not comfortably. Soon though.
  • kailadriel
    kailadriel Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I put on my belt without paying attention and just noticed when I was taking it off that I was two notches tighter than the last time I wore this belt :smile:
  • SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage
    Options
    My mom gave me a couple pair of size 8 dress pants at Christmas and I need to have them taken in. Single digits woooooohooooooooo!!!!
  • allanakern
    allanakern Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I've been hitting back twice a week to see results there and someone last night mentioned my back looks good!! woohoo
  • Iseulte
    Iseulte Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I went grocery shopping yesterday and my jeans kept falling down as I walked through the store. I'm sure it looked amusing to see me try to hike them up under my winter coat, but I couldn't help but smile.
  • Boobietrap1337
    Boobietrap1337 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    My roommate brought home three huge bags of candy, and I totally binged this weekend. According to the scale this morning, I gained weight. But instead of having it get me discouraged and giving up, I'm buckling down this week. And planning out my weekend better because I realized when I get aimless during the nonstructured days is when I gain because I eat mindlessly.
  • fitfatty88
    fitfatty88 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Day 12 no fast foods or foods made super fast. I even said no when my sister offered to get us Starbucks this weekend.
    I know I went over my cals all weekend because I had a few birthday events to go to with family and friends but I made sure I walked at least 3 miles each day. I was also tagged in some reallyyyyy unflattering pictures on FB from these events and while I got down on myself a little bit, I'm treating today like a new day and moving forward. This is huge for me, because I'd normally go into "why do I bother" mode and grab a comfort food. Instead last night I had a normal dinner and didn't snack.
  • MargueriteMuguet
    MargueriteMuguet Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I have logged for 101 days! (Never thought I could accomplish this). I'm almost done with the stronglift program (even if it is not only for 12 weeks, i decided to make that my goal and move on to a bit more challenging work soon) and never in my life up until now did i think I could be able to stick with it for this 'long' --->i am trusting myself more and more and it s an amazing feeling!
  • jillianedwards
    jillianedwards Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I have a little baby bicep muscle that is developing! haha My arms have always been super weak so yay!!!
  • rachelchase40
    rachelchase40 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    My jeans are getting longer.. At my highest weight they didn't even fit, in October I could wear them and now they are getting loose and longer :D
  • izu87
    izu87 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Home made lunch at work. Getting over my anxiety in order to eat it and answer questions as to why I'm not going to lunch with my colleagues.
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    Options
    Gained a lb, lost a little more than 4 inches overall (I measure 8 spots). B)
  • jbee27
    jbee27 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Last week I was complaining about the cold (it was near -20 degrees all last week), and someone at work said "you wouldn't be so cold if you put some meat on your bones!"...Now, at 5'9.5" and 175lbs I'm far from being skinny enough to merit that comment, but it made me laugh to myself all day!
  • sunshyncatra
    sunshyncatra Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    I lost 50 pounds from 2013-2014. I recently discovered a storage bin full of clothes that had become too small for me many years ago. Now most of them are too big!
  • epido
    epido Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    When I got to work this morning, there was half a chocolate cake in the kitchen left over from the off-going shift. I have managed to resist the temptation, and not eat any of it - yet. If I can just make it another few hours, I'll be heading to bed and won't be tempted by it while sleeping.
  • priyaFitnessFreak
    priyaFitnessFreak Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Finally someone noticed my weight loss. Have gone down from 190 to 175 in the last 3 months. My husband knows and so notices, but not a single person had commented on it. Finally someone at work said today "you've lost a lot of weight"! I can't stop grinning.
  • priyaFitnessFreak
    priyaFitnessFreak Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    epido wrote: »
    When I got to work this morning, there was half a chocolate cake in the kitchen left over from the off-going shift. I have managed to resist the temptation, and not eat any of it - yet. If I can just make it another few hours, I'll be heading to bed and won't be tempted by it while sleeping.
    You can do it! Stay strong! Just think of how good you'll feel about yourself tomorrow!
  • october41paula
    october41paula Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Tonight, after logging in my food, I'm over a little bit. I am wondering the house - wanting? food. Instead of a bagel and cream cheese or Christmas candy - I went to the frig and ate couple baby carrots and snap peas, Wow, that is not typical me. Better get to bed before I eat something I shouldn't today.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!