An important post about the Laughing Cow brand:

124»

Replies

• missiontofitness
    missiontofitness Posts: 4,074 Member
    VeryKatie wrote: »
    Laughing Cow is the worst. I'm the only one in my family who hates it and I wonder if there's something wrong with me. I liked it as a child...

Jeez...who would flag you for that?
    Nothing wrong with you; there's tons of things out there that I hate that other people insist I should like (like I did at the beginning of this thread, haha. Insisted everyone needed to try it.) It does have an interesting taste and consistency to it, so I can understand how someone might lose a taste for it over the years.

• Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    edited January 2015
    Tigg_er wrote: »
    Tigg_er wrote: »
    Thanks for the link, pulled a few more coupons from other items as well.
    My wifes gonna think I feel out of my chair and hit my head

Haha, because you printed off coupons?

Yes, she got that way when I started making pickles and canning tomatoes also. She thinks its just adorable and loves to make fun of me. As long as she smiling I'm in the good you know. B)

She will think you're adorable AND thrifty because you saved a few bucks!

Yay extra points ! And I'll get extra Laughing Cow.
  • :'( I love these, but have to give them up when I cut out non organic dairy. Oh how I miss them so.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    I have to say I was super surprised at how good this tasted. Almost too good though..nomnom
  • bababs89
    bababs89 Posts: 307 Member
    Ahh yes! I love the queso fresco cheese wedges!
  • FredDoyle
    FredDoyle Posts: 2,273 Member
    Where can you get the coupon? I want to get some!

Coupons.com!
    It's under the "food" section of the drop down menu. If it's not location based (which I don't think it is, since I've never punched in a zip code on there), it should be $.75/one. If you have a store that doubles, you'll get $1.50 off one like me!

Enjoy your malware installation. I wouldn't load that printer on my machine.
    Read this:
    http://www.benedelman.org/news/082807-1.html
  • missiontofitness
    FredDoyle wrote: »
    Where can you get the coupon? I want to get some!

Coupons.com!
    It's under the "food" section of the drop down menu. If it's not location based (which I don't think it is, since I've never punched in a zip code on there), it should be $.75/one. If you have a store that doubles, you'll get $1.50 off one like me!

Enjoy your malware installation. I wouldn't load that printer on my machine.
    Read this:
    http://www.benedelman.org/news/082807-1.html

That article is nearly eight years old. I am well aware of what I download before I allow it onto my computer.
  • missiontofitness

...This looks so good. I think it would make a good base for a buffalo chicken soup, plus get me some extra veggies thrown in!
  • WalkingAlong
    WalkingAlong Posts: 4,926 Member
    Buffalo chicken soup... I might have to try that. Mmm.

The JUDDD forum at LCF has an 8-page stickied thread about sauteeing shredded cabbage with Laughing Cow and chicken (usually). It IS good, very low cal and filling!

http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/748473-cabbage-laughing-cow-cheese-chicken.html

• DanniB423
    DanniB423 Posts: 776 Member
    I can no longer buy this. It is a product I have zero will power against! I will eat the entire wheel and not even put anything with it. If I want it now I buy it and take it to my Moms and only keep 1-2 wedges at home. Sad huh!? Atleast I'm learning my limits!
  • arabianhorselover
    arabianhorselover Posts: 1,488 Member
    I never buy these because they are so expensive. I can get cheese for so much cheaper than these.
  • missiontofitness
    I have six in my fridge now...got them all for $6. Aw yeah to coupons! Unfortunately, looks like this coupon has been removed and is no longer available. :(