Replies

• kimmey9
    kimmey9 Posts: 17
    Options
    false::happy:
  • tryinghard2012
    tryinghard2012 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Man, every day I just miss the question. I'm usually waiting for it up until right before it gets posted, then get distracted at the last minute :ohwell:

Welcome to the club... lol I always miss the question. :laugh:
  • tryinghard2012
    Options
    I think we are partners, tryinghard. Nice to meet you! Go team teal!

HEY!!!!!
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    I made it my personal goal to do 5 workouts a week. Since I have alot of muscle mass already I have decided to concentrate on Mostly Cardio. Monday, Tuesday and today I did Yoga Booty Ballet...I LOVE it! So much fun and it's all core work with cardio! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TEAM Aqua!

awesome job! great goal!
  • TeamLeela
    Options
    Man, every day I just miss the question. I'm usually waiting for it up until right before it gets posted, then get distracted at the last minute :ohwell:

Welcome to the club... lol I always miss the question. :laugh:

same here! this time I have an excuse, I was at the gym!
  • TeamLeela
    Options
    Your body needs carbohydrates to be able to burn fat.

True or False

definitely true. I eat carbs before every work out. There is a such thing as good carbs. People have this idea that all carbs are the enemy and that's definitely false.
  • TeamLeela
    Options
    True.

I have been doing the challenges, but all my fruit got eaten yesterday. So I missed this one!
    I had to replenish today too.
  • TeamLeela
    Options
    For today's challenge! Strawberries, banana and dried fruit in my yogurt (I think that counts)
  • TeamLeela
    Options
    Wednesday's Challenge met- did over an hour of cardio yesterday (lots of walking in the hospital with my VERY pregnant sister!)
    Thursday's challenge- eating my pear right now:wink:

GO TEAM WHITE!!

awwww...when is she due?
  • TeamLeela
    Options
    So far I have had a Fruit and Yogurt Parfait and Oatmeal from McDonalds. Not sure if that would count as One serving or Two since there are Apples and Raisens in the Oatmeal?

I've always wanted to try that oatmeal is it pretty good?
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    I like it, but it is high in Carbs and Sugar. I tried leaving the brown sugar off but you only save 30 calories and it really does not taste as good without it.
    I can usually fit the Carbs in and Sugar is high so often that I just don't sweat it.:tongue:
  • cdemumbran32310
    cdemumbran32310 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    True

Correct......

Also I am posting at 8 pm central time....I think the board times are messed up.
  • jessski
    jessski Posts: 24
    Options
    Shout out to my new team member green team, I've added you as a friend, anyone else can add me as well we all have the same goal so let's do this!
  • misschocolate82
    Options
    Hi I'm weighing in for the week now as I'm going away for the weekend....182.8 this morning......go gold x
  • jojonesnz
    jojonesnz Posts: 107 Member
    Options

me too, i even set an alarm the other day and still got distracted! the closest ive come is 3rd to answer lol
  • jojonesnz
    jojonesnz Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm weighing in for the week now as I'm going away for the weekend....182.8 this morning......go gold x

yay good work fellow gold winner in the making:)

have a fantstic time away!
  • tryinghard2012
    Options
    My weight this morning 242, down 4 pounds! YAY!!!! Tomorrow is my official weigh in at the center however I'll be at a 5K tomorrow.
  • pverbarg
    pverbarg Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    here's my weekly weight in too - 218.6! will be doing the Mini Marathon in Indy tomorrow (walking this one, striving to run a half in September!)...
  • caretmier
    caretmier Posts: 66
    Options
    That is awesome weight loss guys!!! I am nervous to do my weigh in on Sunday morning! I hate getting on the scale. :(
  • daloverlyme
    daloverlyme Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    So far im down two pounds. I really need some motivation, as i seem to be stuck around this weight. Good luck everyone!!! Great job Tryinghard! Go teal!