100+ pounds to lose. would love friends

Options
Nicole_M4
Nicole_M4 Posts: 507 Member
trying again to lose all this extra unwanted me lol. no pills no nothing my changing my life style and hard work and exercise. I welcome anyone that wants to add me :)

Replies

• Ogopogo
    Ogopogo Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hey there. I started January 1 and I had 125 to lose - so far I am down 15! Some of the things I have found that have helped me are: no eating after 8pm, workout first thing in the morning before work. I keep busy to make myself think about other things so as to not obsess about food like I always have in he past.

Best of luck to you!
  • azulvioleta6
    azulvioleta6 Posts: 4,195 Member
    Options
    I've been close to the 100-pound mark. Trying to get back there again!
  • JustJess911
    Options
    I need to lose A LOT of weight as I am so fat this it actually depresses me. Also I am an acting student and we have a big show coming up and I don't want to look like an elephant on stage. I need all the help I can get :)
  • jenfigmar
    Options
    I've been eating healthy for like three days and just worked out today after months of being inactive! I've been struggling with my weight for years, started and stopped many times. But I've decided to start again this time for the rest of my life. For my health, happiness and wellbeing. I'm very supportive if you guys want to add me :)
  • changefulal
    changefulal Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck to everyone, u can add me as well !
  • RENAEJAE
    RENAEJAE Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    I'm back at it after 2 years of gaining back the 80lbs I'd lost. I have over 120 to lose which is so depressing, but I know meeting here every day is what motivated me last time. I look forward to getting to know all of you. Add me as a friend if you'd like.
  • Bat100
    Bat100 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello! I have a goal to lose about 125 lbs and would love to have a group of friends to chat with and learn. I had lost about 75 lbs from my heaviest but found about 20 - 25 of if again. So now I'm trying to get better at maintaining a food journal. I've never had the discipline but so far this year I'm showing some progress.

So if anyone would like to chat and share some successes or failures, look me up!
  • Djrundle13
    Djrundle13 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    my goal is 100 lbs too. You can add me
  • Skinny625
    Skinny625 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I also have started back up needing to lose some serious weight. You can add me.
  • mildatheodule
    Options
    I have 50 lbs to lose and would really love to have a group of friends to go on this journey with. Anyone is welcomed to add me.
  • mommazach
    mommazach Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Quick step to weight loss. Do not drink anything 15 minutes prior to eating, during the meal, 30 minutes after. Keeps you fuller longer. Not sure what diet you are on, but exercise at least 20 minutes every day. No excuse. Add me if you would like.
  • mommazach
    mommazach Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    I have 50 lbs to lose and would really love to have a group of friends to go on this journey with. Anyone is welcomed to add me.

• sikkim71
    sikkim71 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I have100 lbs to lose. You can add me too.
  • ArkMom35
    ArkMom35 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I just started January 1st and could definitely use some friends for support and encouragement and can do the same in return.
  • Jeanne41970
    Options
    jenfigmar wrote: »
    I've been eating healthy for like three days and just worked out today after months of being inactive! I've been struggling with my weight for years, started and stopped many times. But I've decided to start again this time for the rest of my life. For my health, happiness and wellbeing. I'm very supportive if you guys want to add me :)

That sounds like my journey. I loose but seem to never maintain. Its not that I can't. Its more like I forget how hard it was to get it off. :s
  • Marieseda
    Options
    I started January 6th and I've got about 130 pounds to lose. I've been trying to eat clean and exercise every day. I would welcome any friends, support and encouragment. I also have type II Diabetes and would be very grateful if anyone has suggestions for working out while controling blood sugars. I wish everyone all the best on their journey.
  • pwiebe2
    Options
    Hi I was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes three years ago and I now weigh 285 my goal is 160. My goal is to lose 125 lbs! I'd love to join with you on this journey to better health!
  • Nicole_M4
    Nicole_M4 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    pwiebe2 wrote: »
    Hi I was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes three years ago and I now weigh 285 my goal is 160. My goal is to lose 125 lbs! I'd love to join with you on this journey to better health!

I was also diagnosed with type2 diabetes 3 years ago, lost my eye sight first which was so scary I couldn't see my kids faces just blurred colour. got everything under control and got my eye sight back (THANK GOD) now just on metformin for my diabetes and my PCOS . I got 160 some pounds to lose and hopefully I will make my end goal weight of 160-165

• bigdawg1018
    Options
    U can do losr 120 and im 50
  • winniway
    winniway Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Same here, I'm down 10 got lots more to go lets all help each other We deserve better, people do it, why not us?! It is going to happen if we stay at it.