Daily Gratitudes and Accomplishments

Options

Replies

• PackerRob
    PackerRob Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am grateful for my Personal Trainer who is now also a good friend. And that because of her I will begin my journey to become a personal Trainer. I am 61 yrs old and I can do anything and can't wait to show others they can too!!
    I am so grateful for my family and how close we are
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options
    I am gratefull for the People who work for me. They are great (well most the time :) )
  • dreamwriter
    dreamwriter Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    I am grateful that my son came to the Y gym with me last night. I am grateful for hugs from little ones.
  • pattyebricker
    pattyebricker Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I'm grateful my new coffee pot makes the best coffee ever
  • gaylebodine
    gaylebodine Posts: 1,678 Member
    Options
    I'm grateful to my art journaling group, what wonderful dear ladies!
  • katastrophy173
    katastrophy173 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Today I accomplished learning a new tune "Larry O'Gaff" on the Irish fiddle (only have had 3 lessons so far) and I wrote two drums scores to teach my drum corps (Scottish Pipe Band) this coming Tuesday night. I am grateful for having parents and siblings who instilled the values of music and learning into my life. I would be lost without music as a way to express myself and it allows me the time to meditate and escape responsibility for a short while each day. You're right, OP. This does make me feel a bit better. Thanks for the post.
  • dreamwriter
    Options
    I am grateful that I have tomorrow off. I am grateful that I have my DGD overnight. I am grateful for my 5 yr. journal.
  • pattyebricker
    Options
    We can only be said to be alive in those moments when our hearts are conscious of our treasures. ~Thornton Wilder
    I'm grateful today that I can see. I can see the beauty of the world before me. The birds and small animals as they scurry about looking for food. The trees in their bareness before spring. The sun shining today. The blue sky. The white clouds. I can see things I take for granted each day. I can see. Thank you.
  • lieajane
    lieajane Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I'm grateful for time spent with my little sister when we went out running this morning. It's not often we work out together so when we do, it's precious.
  • KatySW658
    Options
    I'm so grateful to have a wonderful partner who is here to support me, talk those long walk with me and listen to me moan about this process. Xxx
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I'm grateful for finally feeling a bit more optimistic tonight. Helped to have a chance to talk through some of my issues with my BFF.
  • dreamwriter
    Options
    Today I am grateful for the strong moral foundation my parents laid for me. I am also grateful for my friend who has walked with me so many times and listened as I worked out what I needed to do. I hope I am as good a friend to her. I am also grateful for pretend pizza.
  • pattyebricker
    Options
    I am grateful that the older I get, I am becoming more aware of the small blessings of my life as well as the large ones and that the small ones are really large ones too.
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Oh, that is so true Patty! I'm grateful for each day, especially this beautiful sunny one in Colorado!
  • dreamwriter
    Options
    I am grateful for children's imaginations. I am grateful and excited to get brow reconstruction ( and a little nervous). I am glad that we had another wonderfully warm day.
  • pattyebricker
    Options
    Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves
    to recognize how good things really are.--Marianne Williamson
  • shaylalaine
    shaylalaine Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Grateful that I was able to tap into some will power today. The carbs were calling I did not answer
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I am grateful that although I don't feel that great physically my mood is lightening. Grateful that I'm feeling better after a 3 hour nap.
  • debichette
    Options
    Today I am grateful that I took the time to remind myself of my goal, and find my motivation again, after the holiday season. I am grateful for the wonderful yoga practice I had yesterday evening which left me with a clear mind and energised body for today.
  • pattyebricker
    Options
    Jonathan Sacks, The Chief Rabbi of Great Britain.

Give thanks to God for all the things that cost nothing and are worth everything.