What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Options

Replies

• reesrachel00
    Options
    CAM01437_zps9d366a22.jpg

I made up a slow cooker full of vegetable and herb soup, less than 400 calories the lot.. I can eat it now throughout the day without worrying about checking the nutritional value - its so cold here atm its perfect! When I fancy a bowl I am putting the soup into the blender to give it this lovely smooth consistancy and a grinding of black pepper on the top :)
  • jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    Dnarules wrote: »
    jkwolly wrote: »
    No picture quoting please!

I'm new to the thread and I don't know how to eliminate the picture when quoting. When asking someone not to do something, it would be nice to ask if they maybe don't know how and offer the steps.

I agree. Don't let it keep you out of the thread, because it is awesome. I often use my very old, first generation ipad, and deleting stuff is hard. So I don't quote at all when I am on it.
    It mentions it on the very first post, but I just assumed since you posted pictures earlier that you'd know how to take it out. My mistake for not assuming everyone that picture quotes is new to a forum.
    Maybe ask for help instead of posting a snarky response? It would be nice.

• jkwolly
    Options
    ANYWHO... dinner was GF pasta with meat sauce. Not shown; 10oz glass of malbec. <3
    ue9fcd7j9jrw.jpg
  • d4_54
    d4_54 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Can I add meals from the app on my phone? Anyone know?
  • jkwolly
    Options
    d4_54 wrote: »
    From what I am aware, you can't access the forums from your app. You can access the site through your internet browser on your phone though!
  • reesrachel00
    Options
    I must say guys I don't think I would say no to anything that has been posted lol. I would love the nutritional value to be posted too though - I am on day two and i have had such an eye opener thanks to this site at what is actually in food and not just rubbish food either. Keep posting pretty please loving the ideas
  • jkwolly
    Options
    I must say guys I don't think I would say no to anything that has been posted lol. I would love the nutritional value to be posted too though - I am on day two and i have had such an eye opener thanks to this site at what is actually in food and not just rubbish food either. Keep posting pretty please loving the ideas
    If you ask specifically, some people can post. If it's a restaurant meal or they don't track, it may be harder!

Remember, not everyone here has the same goal, some may be bulking or at maintenance, so keep that in mind too!
  • romancoat
    romancoat Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Butternut soup with stilton-arugula sandwich - 289 cal (plus 36 cal from coffee)
    Grilled porkchop, cauliflower rice, young corn and spinach with homemadebacon jam - 312 cal
    Choco-banana-romaine lettuce smoothie - 306 cal
    Quinoa chickpea salad with lemon tahini dressing - 356 cal

• reesrachel00
    Options
    If you ask specifically, some people can post. If it's a restaurant meal or they don't track, it may be harder!

Remember, not everyone here has the same goal, some may be bulking or at maintenance, so keep that in mind too!

I find nutritional info fascinating since joining this site as many people do, whether they are losing weight, bulking up or maintaining and I was only voicing an opinion I am well aware everyone is on their own personal journey and wasn't saying anything different, I did mean the comment to be positive one and I hope it hasn't been read as a negative one as the exclamation mark at the end of your comment has made me doubt how it has been perceived.

• jkwolly
    Options

I find nutritional info fascinating since joining this site as many people do, whether they are losing weight, bulking up or maintaining and I was only voicing an opinion I am well aware everyone is on their own personal journey and wasn't saying anything different, I did mean the comment to be positive one and I hope it hasn't been read as a negative one as the exclamation mark at the end of your comment has made me doubt how it has been perceived.
    Nope, not negative at all! Just wanted to make sure you were aware :)
  • jasonmh630
    jasonmh630 Posts: 2,850 Member
    Options
    From what I am aware, you can't access the forums from your app. You can access the site through your internet browser on your phone though!

I have a Nexus 6 Android phone and my app has access to the forums. When I click on the menu, there's a selection for "Community".
  • reesrachel00
    Options
    Fabulous thanks jkwolly, I am still in recovery from finding how much sugar is in a tin of tomato soup since finding that out I am checking the values of everything lol
  • DaivaSimone
    DaivaSimone Posts: 657 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I can post nutritional values from my pictures/recipes if you need to.
  • reesrachel00
    Options
    I can post nutritional values from my pictures/recipes if you need to.

Would love to see them but don't want to put you out, only if you have the time Daiva Simone, thanks
  • DaivaSimone
    Options
    I calculate everything I cook, so I must have all of them. Just tell me what (which ones) you need.
  • kscm02
    kscm02 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I noticed the other day I can access the forums from my phone now (not sure if it matters, I have a Galaxy, not IPhone). If you go to the top left the 3 lines, it brings down a menu, Click on Community, Forums are under there. So happy they've updated it. I also get notifications.

• reesrachel00
    Options
    I calculate everything I cook, so I must have all of them. Just tell me what (which ones) you need.

Your Dandan noodles look gorgeous, that one for now please, looks like a perfect Saturday night meal for the whole family, thanks.

• jkwolly
    Options
    kscm02 wrote: »
    I noticed the other day I can access the forums from my phone now (not sure if it matters, I have a Galaxy, not IPhone). If you go to the top left the 3 lines, it brings down a menu, Click on Community, Forums are under there. So happy they've updated it. I also get notifications.
    Holy you're right! YAY! :)
  • DaivaSimone
    Options

Your Dandan noodles look gorgeous, that one for now please, looks like a perfect Saturday night meal for the whole family, thanks.

Here it is:

xjv1lofl899a.png

• reesrachel00
    Options
    Thanks