Vagina facial

Replies

• leanne1973
    leanne1973 Posts: 8 Member
    Some people obviously have too much disposable income and not enough hobbies to keep themselves busy. Anyone who takes that much care over their genitals would probably be quite boring. Life's too short to be staring at your bits all the time. Jebus
  • cincysweetheart
    cincysweetheart Posts: 892 Member
    mockchoc wrote: »
    I'm up for the egg, honey and coconut oil but someone better be eating it since I don't believe in wasting good food. That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it. lol

OMG! I was doing really well until I read this… then LOL… seriously. (And I'm at work!)
  • Skyz4dayz
    Skyz4dayz Posts: 34 Member
    leanne1973 wrote: »
    Some people obviously have too much disposable income and not enough hobbies to keep themselves busy. Anyone who takes that much care over their genitals would probably be quite boring. Life's too short to be staring at your bits all the time. Jebus

Or quite fun ;)
  • sstolii123
    sstolii123 Posts: 205 Member
    Sounds like a great idea to me! I like a girl that keeps her V in nice shape "Date Ready." I don't think I would assume she is boring because she takes care of her lady parts.
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    I'm up for the egg, honey and coconut oil but someone better be eating it since I don't believe in wasting good food. That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it. lol

OMG! I was doing really well until I read this… then LOL… seriously. (And I'm at work!)

So you opened a thread talking about vaginas at work and now are complaining? The thread was called VAGINA FACIAL!!!!! lol. Can't you read?
  • mockchoc
    leanne1973 wrote: »

I tend to agree with this too in a way but I think sometimes it's nice to do different things. Doesn't have to be a ALL the time thing but guess it comes down to if your person you are bonking has a big preference for one thing or another though. Best if they don't care anyway it comes :)
  • Noogynoogs
    Noogynoogs Posts: 1,028 Member
    I am not a prude - I may have a prune like vagina lol that needs a Vagina facial hahaha
  • cincysweetheart
    cincysweetheart Posts: 892 Member
    edited January 2015

So you opened a thread talking about vaginas at work and now are complaining? The thread was called VAGINA FACIAL!!!!! lol. Can't you read?

Not complaining! I appreciate the laugh. I was just glad my co-worker didn't question me about what was so funny. Although, she probably would have appreciated the laugh too, now that I think about it! We're a pretty open-minded bunch with a good sense of humor. Just so long as upper management didn't walk in during that conversation… but at 5:30 in the morning… who am I kidding?!
  • It's amazing what people on here post for ATTENTION!!!
  • joshua3179
    joshua3179 Posts: 2,882 Member
    Wtf did I stumble upon!?? Hahahaha
  • Noogynoogs
    Noogynoogs Posts: 1,028 Member
    joshua3179 wrote: »

The official British sense of humour thread lol
  • sstolii123
    sstolii123 Posts: 205 Member
    joshua3179 wrote: »

I was thinking the same thing LOL!
  • joshua3179
    I can't express how I really feel about this.. I'd get reported lmao.. All I will say Is if you have a man.. And that "facial" works DO it!!
  • mockchoc
    British area always so cheeky. Oh that's right. I forgot I found Robin Hood tonight, fact! Better be careful around forests.
  • MrsBooBear
    MrsBooBear Posts: 12,619 Member
    edited January 2015
    Very diplomatic, Josh lol!
  • joshua3179
    Damn! Everything I can think of to say about it, will get me reported! Hahaha
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    edited January 2015

OMG! There is coffee all over the place! You slay me!
  • joshua3179
    Anyone wanting to know my american professional opinion just inbox me lmao
  • MrsBooBear
    MrsBooBear Posts: 12,619 Member
    Credentials? Lol!
This discussion has been closed.