20 pounds by Easter challenge

Options

Replies

• beszmytke
    beszmytke Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I've just bought a fitbit and I am just setting it up now. Does anyone here have one so that I can add friends to my fitbit account? :)
    I got a Fitbit for Christmas, so please feel free to add me!

Hope everyone has a wonderful Wednesday - snowing again here in lovely white-coated Michigan B)

Belinda

• angawilson
    angawilson Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Good Morning all my friends,
    I have so enjoyed reading all your post. The motivation here Is wonderful. We finally had a warm beautiful day here in Western North Carolina yesterday. I actually walked 2 miles outside yesterday. This time last year I was walking three to four miles 6 days a week, the energy and the way I felt was worth every minute and mile. For one reason or another I got out of the habit. thanks to you my friends I'm motivated to start doing it everyday again. Having everyday challenges makes it hard for me walk , as of today I will be first priority to get my walking in. I'm worth it!
    But I will get lots of exercise today I will have my two year old great nephew. After a day with him I'm not sure who is more tired he or I. I personally don't have children. but I love my nieces and nephews as my own. I'm so thankful that my niece lets me keep Cameron 2 days a week.
    I hope everyone has a wonderful day.

Angie
    Burnsville NC
  • MummyKate85
    MummyKate85 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    beszmytke wrote: »
    Hello everyone! I've just bought a fitbit and I am just setting it up now. Does anyone here have one so that I can add friends to my fitbit account? :)
    I got a Fitbit for Christmas, so please feel free to add me!

Hope everyone has a wonderful Wednesday - snowing again here in lovely white-coated Michigan B)

Belinda

I don't know how to add people, ha! Do you know how to do it?

• MummyKate85
    MummyKate85 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Ok I think I have figured this fitbit thing out finally! This is my fitbit user page if anyone wants to add me :)https://www.fitbit.com/user/35SV6G
  • JLoRuthie
    JLoRuthie Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Good morning friends! It's hump day and weigh in day for me tomorrow. Hope to see some downward movement. It is dreary here so I will be doing t25 in my living room later.
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    I have a fit bit but was misplace some where Sunday night and can't find it But it got to be here somewhere.
    Great to see so many of you posting so early this morning. have read all of your post
    I do want to Thank you all for the nice comments about my New Great grandson So nice of you

Ruthie it is hump day This week is half over with
    now it is time for breakfast, A nice healthy one
    Marie
  • grandlove63
    grandlove63 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    hey everyone, i'm new to the blogs, but going to try the Easter challenge. At present, I am 50 lbs over weight and aiming for 10 lbs at a time. I feel motivated. I've started logging everything I put in my mouth and boy am I amazed at the sugar and sodium. It is a real wake up call. I try for 5 days of week of exercise to work off at least 500 calories per day. So far so good. I try a different activity every day. I'm looking foward to chatting everyday with people on the same page as myself. Lol
  • khol1
    khol1 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Hey... So I am new to this also (forum wise). Been on MFP for about 3 months now and managed to lose 33lbs... looking to lose another 28! I think this will be real motivation for me.

Things are starting to get difficult, motivation wise. So i'm really grateful for this thread B)
  • CALIECAT
    edited January 2015
    Options
    hey everyone, i'm new to the blogs, but going to try the Easter challenge. At present, I am 50 lbs over weight and aiming for 10 lbs at a time. I feel motivated. I've started logging everything I put in my mouth and boy am I amazed at the sugar and sodium. It is a real wake up call. I try for 5 days of week of exercise to work off at least 500 calories per day. So far so good. I try a different activity every day. I'm looking foward to chatting everyday with people on the same page as myself. Lol

Welcome Grandlove glad to have you join us. This thread will give you lots of motivations We do need your given name. your Birthdate no year, and where you are from.
    we are trying to add to our Birthday list so we can celebrate your Birthday with you
    889319r63iiqwj8s.gif

Marie

• CALIECAT
    Options
    khol1 wrote: »
    Hey... So I am new to this also (forum wise). Been on MFP for about 3 months now and managed to lose 33lbs... looking to lose another 28! I think this will be real motivation for me.

Things are starting to get difficult, motivation wise. So i'm really grateful for this thread B)

Thanks Kholl you have done a fantastic weight lost in 3 months. hope the nest 28 lbs will come of easy for you. Welcome to our thread

889319r63iiqwj8s.gif

Marie

• khol1
    khol1 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    CALIECAT wrote: »
    khol1 wrote: »

Thanks Kholl you have done a fantastic weight lost in 3 months. hope the nest 28 lbs will come of easy for you. Welcome to our thread

889319r63iiqwj8s.gif

Marie

Thanks Marie, Im hoping for that also... Fingers crossed!! :)
    Its really nice to have people that are in the same boat on here, its a great help!
  • angawilson
    Options

Hello, I'm with you on this, I need to lose 50 pounds my goal is 11 pounds for this challenge. I am very motivated reading all these post. we can do it together I'm excited.

Angie
    NC
  • angawilson
    Options
    angawilson wrote: »

Hello, I'm with you on this, I need to lose 50 pounds my goal is 11 pounds for this challenge. I am very motivated reading all these post. we can do it together I'm excited.

Angie
    NC
    and you can do it too....

• Sandcastles61
    Sandcastles61 Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Happy Wednesday everyone! Brrrrrrr, there's frost on the rooftops here this morning, but at least no rain in the forecast yet! I've been getting sick since the weekend and boy can I tell I didn't get my water down yesterday. It's funny how I can read my body a little better..... Now if I can just get rid of this cough and beastly headache :smile:

Today I'm running errands and taking my son grocery shopping with me...... I have our list in hand and if it's not on the list it's not going in the cart LOL. He loves shopping and it will give us a good opportunity to get some steps in without freezing our patoots off.

Wishing everyone a happy and successful Wednesday!

Tami~ Pac NW
  • suky7
    suky7 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Sounds good!
    SW:154lbs
    CW:150lbs
    GW:135lbs

Seems like a long road but i'm sure i'll get there in the end (crosses fingers*)
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    suky7 wrote: »
    Sounds good!
    SW:154lbs
    CW:150lbs
    GW:135lbs

Seems like a long road but i'm sure i'll get there in the end (crosses fingers*)

Welcome to our thread you will fine this thread very motivated and lots of support. and very helpful in your weight lost journey. let us know if we can help you
    889319r63iiqwj8s.gif

marie

• raechellejoi
    raechellejoi Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am new to this discussion but am also trying to lose 20lbs by Easter. I'm looking for some accountabilibuddies.
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Hello, I am new to this discussion but am also trying to lose 20lbs by Easter. I'm looking for some accountabilibuddies.

Welcome aedhellejoi The way I looked at it is the more you post the more you will get out of it. We are tryin to set up a Bairthday list with you name, your birthday not the year and where you are from So we can celebrate your Bitrhday with you. Welcome
    889319r63iiqwj8s.gif

Marie

• sparklecomet
    sparklecomet Posts: 103 Member
    Options

accountabilibuddies is the cutest name!!

• raechellejoi
    raechellejoi Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Thank you, Marie.