Replies

• tpace3690
    tpace3690 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    So inspiring!!!
  • RRBww
    RRBww Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Well done! Thank you for the inspiration!!!
  • sweetm91
    Options
    Inspiration!
  • Liz4J
    Liz4J Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Wow! What an inspirational story! Congrats on all your success! You look amazing!
  • Wow, thats a great story! My deepest respect!
  • ttwagneriii360
    ttwagneriii360 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Holy
    Smokin'
    Hot
    Inspirational
    Transformation!
  • serendipity1
    serendipity1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You look amazing - a truly inspirational story. How did you find the time to train whilst raising 2 children?
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    You look amazing - a truly inspirational story. How did you find the time to train whilst raising 2 children?

Before they wake up, after they go to bed, on my lunch hour. Sometimes I would hire a sitter once they were asleep if I needed extra time in the gym. Most of this comes down to eating appropriately for your goals, which you don't really need a lot of extra time to do.
  • bethanr122
    Options
    Absolutely amazing results! Wow
  • Rob_the_ToonMan
    Rob_the_ToonMan Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Holy s#!t!!!! You look great!!
  • kaybee1121
    Options
    Sorry, it took so long to get back, I didn't get a notification that you responded back. Thanks for responding and being so open and showing me that picture! Wow that's it after all that weight that's not bad at all, u really did tighten up alot! That gets me excited I carry it more on my luv handles and thighs then I do my stomach. It really makes me feel better knowing that u can still get ur skin tight without surgery! Keep up the good work girl!

@kaybee1121‌ I do have loose skin. It's just low enough it tucks into my underwear or swim suit. It is slowly tightening.

accountabilibuddy
    usmcmp wrote: »
    kaybee1121 wrote: »
    After being that big and losing all that weight, u didn't have any surgery for xtra skin? Just by working out and eating healthy ur skin tighten all on its own? I'm just wondering bc I don't weigh that much but I get worried after losing even 30lbs won't I have a loose skin? I use to have a stomach like that before my son!

@kaybee1121‌ I do have loose skin. It's just low enough it tucks into my underwear or swim suit. It is slowly tightening.

20130520_195337_zps6ac16694.jpg

• kaybee1121
    Options
    Sorry it took so long to respond, I didn't get a notification u responded! Thanks for being so open and sending that picture, Wow your skin did really get tight that's amazing I always worried about that, I have a flat stomach now, my fat tends to hang out on my sides and thighs making me wide. It makes me hopeful tho if I do lose 50lbs I can get my skin tight without surgery!
    Thanks again keep up the good work! I'm never one to respond to this things I just like to read, but when I saw ur before and after pictures I couldn't believe it! Amazing
  • kss1231
    kss1231 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Your hard work has really paid off in more ways than one. Thanks for sharing.
  • amme78
    amme78 Posts: 1
    Options
    Your story inspired me! Thanks for sharing may God continue to bless you. :)
  • ReagyReags2014
    ReagyReags2014 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Wow.....well done.....a great inspiration
  • chiina80
    chiina80 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am stunned of your transformation !!! Very inspiring....
  • marietta100
    marietta100 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    yay
  • RNGRZulu
    RNGRZulu Posts: 3,964 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I lied, my story really isn't about revenge. But, it started out that way.

In 2010 my life hit a very low point. I weighed 217 pounds and my husband wanted a divorce. The entire four year marriage had been rough, so divorce was a bit of a relief. The downside of that was having to move across the country and back into my parent's house with two children under the age of two. Being unemployed, a disabled vet, a newly single mom and being fat sucked.

I decided to get revenge on my ex by losing weight and looking super hot. I failed.

It wasn't until I just got tired of being fat that I started making the changes that made a difference. Eating well, working out and learning to just love myself. It was no longer about revenge, it was about taking care of me.

Tomorrow marks a significant point in my life. It marks three years of being single and my first bodybuilding competition. In total I've lost 70 pounds. As a single parent with a full time job and my own little house to take care of I have found a way to get a degree and get in shape all at the same time. I have tons of legitimate excuses to why I can't or don't have the time to eat right and workout. If you want it bad enough you WILL find a way!

SpringBreakOregonCoast2009032.jpg
    255266_3636093856142_1148921215_n.jpg
    BeforeP90X001.jpg
    2012-10-09_12-14-28_475.jpg
    da047170-94ca-4408-880c-63f6db05e7cb_zpsb1f1fd5d.jpg
    a3a1401a-4978-4956-9add-6b4a0018dc26_zpsd044a55c.jpg

**ETA: Workouts, I just lift heavy and do little cardio. Eating is TDEE-20% and IIFYM (with macros set correctly for my goals).

Update as of October 2014- Since my original story I have competed in two bodybuilding competitions, placing second and first respectively, as well as two powerlifting competitions, one of which set a world record for deadlift for my weight class. I continue to workout and balance the fun things in life with maintaining fat loss.

*For those of you who have been asking, I wrote a guide on how I lost the weight. You can find it here:
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/1161603/so-you-want-a-nice-stomach/p1
    Great job!

You know, those tats would have been much less expensive if you got them after your incredible transformation!!!
  • cebreisch
    cebreisch Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Thanks for posting!!
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    RNGRZulu wrote: »
    I lied, my story really isn't about revenge. But, it started out that way.

In 2010 my life hit a very low point. I weighed 217 pounds and my husband wanted a divorce. The entire four year marriage had been rough, so divorce was a bit of a relief. The downside of that was having to move across the country and back into my parent's house with two children under the age of two. Being unemployed, a disabled vet, a newly single mom and being fat sucked.

I decided to get revenge on my ex by losing weight and looking super hot. I failed.

It wasn't until I just got tired of being fat that I started making the changes that made a difference. Eating well, working out and learning to just love myself. It was no longer about revenge, it was about taking care of me.

Tomorrow marks a significant point in my life. It marks three years of being single and my first bodybuilding competition. In total I've lost 70 pounds. As a single parent with a full time job and my own little house to take care of I have found a way to get a degree and get in shape all at the same time. I have tons of legitimate excuses to why I can't or don't have the time to eat right and workout. If you want it bad enough you WILL find a way!

SpringBreakOregonCoast2009032.jpg
    255266_3636093856142_1148921215_n.jpg
    BeforeP90X001.jpg
    2012-10-09_12-14-28_475.jpg
    da047170-94ca-4408-880c-63f6db05e7cb_zpsb1f1fd5d.jpg
    a3a1401a-4978-4956-9add-6b4a0018dc26_zpsd044a55c.jpg

**ETA: Workouts, I just lift heavy and do little cardio. Eating is TDEE-20% and IIFYM (with macros set correctly for my goals).

Update as of October 2014- Since my original story I have competed in two bodybuilding competitions, placing second and first respectively, as well as two powerlifting competitions, one of which set a world record for deadlift for my weight class. I continue to workout and balance the fun things in life with maintaining fat loss.

*For those of you who have been asking, I wrote a guide on how I lost the weight. You can find it here:
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/1161603/so-you-want-a-nice-stomach/p1
    Great job!

You know, those tats would have been much less expensive if you got them after your increadible transformation!!!

Not really. My thighs changed in how far around they are, but measuring my tattoo before and after it didn't shrink at all and still fits my shape. Also, tattoos are more painful the less fat you have.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!