Sugarrrrrrr

Options
15678911»

Replies

• hmcbride68
    hmcbride68 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Better to hijack a thread than to confuse people seeking dietary advice by wrongly telling them a perfectly natural and healthy food substance is poison
  • DeWoSa
    DeWoSa Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    hmcbride68 wrote: »
    Better to hijack a thread than to confuse people seeking dietary advice by wrongly telling them a perfectly natural and healthy food substance is poison

Just curious -- what do you mean by "natural born sugar addict" in your profile?
  • candacefausset
    candacefausset Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    No food is inherently bad. If you aren't dealing with a medical issue that requires you watch your sugar, and as long as you are fitting it into your calories, you can still have sugar and have weight loss. I cut out most added sugar personally but that is a personal preference because I have never liked the way super sugary foods and beverages make me feel. I still give in to a bit of chocolate once in a while but sugar is a naturally occurring thing in many of our foods. In fact granulated sugar comes from a plant.

As far as which yogurt to enjoy, do whatever makes you happy in the long run and helps you meet your goals efficiently. I prefer non fat Fage Greek yogurt. But I get a big punch of protein for a much smaller amount of calories plus I used Greek yogurt in about 75% of the dishes I make (as substitutes for other ingredients that are calorie heavy). I buy it in bulk at Sams Club so that I almost always have it on hand.

• mandykent111
    mandykent111 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    gosh I feel the same way. People are always telling me to eat greek yogurt, but many of them are loaded with sugar. How am I supposed to know what is good and what is bad?
  • J72FIT
    J72FIT Posts: 5,948 Member
    Options
    gosh I feel the same way. People are always telling me to eat greek yogurt, but many of them are loaded with sugar. How am I supposed to know what is good and what is bad?

Nice try...

• hmcbride68
    hmcbride68 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Just curious -- what do you mean by "natural born sugar addict" in your profile?

It's just a cheeky way of saying I love food
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options

The one that tastes good and is satisfying is good. Try several varieties and see which you like best.
  • DeWoSa
    DeWoSa Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    hmcbride68 wrote: »

It's just a cheeky way of saying I love food

Ah. Yes, don't we all. :smiley:
  • JoKnowsJo
    JoKnowsJo Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    In terms of mediation both sides must present their cases to a mediation or panel of mediators, pertaining to the matter of discussion based on presentation of due diligence for their side of argument. If the opposing sides lack of due diligence ( actual published or previous cases supporting those facts supporting their claim) can not be presented and substantiated with said factual proof there is no basis for the claim, hense the side with the actual substantiated proof will win the case.
    Does that cover it?
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,392 MFP Moderator
    Options
    another-one-bites-the-dust-queen-demotivational-poster-1262676494.jpg

Don't worry, it's not sugar... so you are safe.

And I guess I will go with this thread violates the below:

2. No Hi-Jacking, Trolling, or Flame-baiting

Please stay on-topic in an existing thread, and post new threads in the appropriate forum. Taking a thread off-topic is considered hi-jacking. Please either contribute politely and constructively to a topic, or move on without posting. This includes posts that encourage the drama in a topic to escalate, or posts intended to incite an uproar from the community.
This discussion has been closed.