February Losers! 10lbs gone by March 1st!

Options

Replies

• Tnia
    Tnia Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Tnia 5'2 188 unfortunately due to my weight fluctuating I plain on dropping this 10 lbs. before cruise and being back on track!
  • angiew18
    angiew18 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I'm 28 5'6" & 184, my ultimate goal is to be 155.
  • heather_riffenburg1
    heather_riffenburg1 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I'm IN. I'm 250.2 as of today and my goal is to have less fat. I'm 40 years old, 5'4, and have 100lbs to go. It's a lot of weight to thinking about so that is why I tell myself my goal is to have less fat.
  • kazdoll83
    kazdoll83 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Great idea! I'm in. I've missed Monday morn weigh in as have only just seen this and in the UK. Will weigh in tomorrow morning for a benchmark with this group and then revert to Mondays.
    Good luck all
    x
  • karietate
    karietate Posts: 39 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Hi all, I'm in! I am 41 years old and as of this morning, 199 pounds! I just did Atkins for a week and even though it was working I unfortunately did not have what it takes to follow it properly. So I am gonna give low calories and exercise a try :smiley: tired of being the "overweight" one when out with my friends. We can do this! Please feel free to add me as a friend :smiley:
  • Fit2morrow
    Fit2morrow Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Currently 224 @ 6'1" and my goal is to weigh 210 on my birthday (end of February). Ultimate goal is 190 and reaching this goal will be the fast start I need to get going. Feel free to add me to your friends list and I'll return the encouragement. Cheers!
  • sunflower9194
    sunflower9194 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Okay, I'm in, 2 lbs a week is difficult for me, but I'm willing to give it a try (again). I was 136 this morning at my health assessment for work, after breakfast with all my clothes on.
  • gritiron18
    gritiron18 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Sounds good. I'll give it a go. Any competitive runners on here?
  • ramosangie
    Options
    New here! But I want in!! I started my weight loss mission last year and started at 180 now at 155! But I've been stuck in this plateau for months. :neutral_face: So I need to take this challenge with you! My weight is 155, height is 5'3". Start today!
  • daisychain50248
    Options
    Totally in! I'm 45 and started on this app 2 weeks ago and haven't weighed myself in probably a month. Will do that tomorrow morning. Lasted weighted 196 and am 5'10". Would like to get to 176 first and work my way to 160.
  • tkwelby5
    Options
    Love all of the motivation on here! I am in! 2lbs per week is a great start for me. I am 39 years old, and 5'0". Currently I am at 190lbs. I have always weighed much much less though so I can't wait to see results.
  • kiwi1003
    kiwi1003 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I'm Kelly. Weighed in this morning 2 pounds down from last week, at 186.5. We can do this, 2 pounds at a time.
  • kiwi1003
    kiwi1003 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    gritiron12 wrote: »
    Sounds good. I'll give it a go. Any competitive runners on here?

I run and have done many 5ks, 10ks, a half and a full marathon, but am definitely not what you might consider competitive-- I run slowly and I know it! But if you were wanting to tie some kind of running challenge in, I'd be down for it!
  • mthall20
    mthall20 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in! 5'6, 240, starting clean eating today for a 2 week challenge...
  • joeemtaysmom1
    Options
    Starting late but im in too...
    Im 5 and start weight was 146.
  • fit4life_73
    fit4life_73 Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    I'm glad to see all the responses. The last 6 months have been one long roller coaster ride. Its been really hard to stay motivated for longer than 3 days, and sometimes longer than 2 meals. :| Afte getting on the scale this morning, something clicked. I'm not sure why today was different from yesterday but I feel more focussed.

*gritiron12 ~ I wouldn't call myself a competitive runner. I've comleted c25k a few years ago but stopped running afterwards. Last year my workout consisted of running intervals. I want to love running so bad. I'm starting back this week. My goal is to run 3miles non stop at 10 min/mile.

*kiwi1003 ~ congrats on your loss. I'm down for a challenge as well. :)
  • ggbun
    ggbun Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'm 44, 5'4" and 157.2 lbs. My goal is 130 which makes -10 lbs a great step in the right direction.
  • Reca881
    Reca881 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi,my name is Shereca and I'm 33 years old. I love a challenge so I'm going to accept the challenge. I'm weighing in at 132 today!
  • JessicaN1979
    JessicaN1979 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    My name is Jessica and I am 35 and I am onboard for this. I have started eating clean as much as possible. I am also starting a gym workout again. I have used MFP before and lost 57 pounds and totally quit eating right and exercising so gained 32 of it back. Need to stick to it and reach my goal this time. Add me as a friend for support and motivation. I have PCOS and would like to get pregnant this fall/winter so I must get healthy and lose 65-75 pounds. Here's to losing 10 in February!
  • hannahgoidel
    Options
    i am 223 right now :( would love to be 200 by my birthday Mid-March!