Daily Gratitudes and Accomplishments

Options

Replies

• gaylebodine
    gaylebodine Posts: 1,678 Member
    Options
    Tonight I am grateful for a sure-footed car in today's snowy weather. Also grateful for my tender-heated son (he is feeling for a 27 year old army medic that he sat next to in school today).
  • dreamwriter
    dreamwriter Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    I am grateful for Chinooks. I am grateful for our four legged friend, Chico. I am grateful for my talented children.
  • eggheadsalad
    eggheadsalad Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm grateful for my changed attitude about food nutrition exercise and health.
  • pattyebricker
    pattyebricker Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    For each new morning with its light,
    For rest and shelter of the night,
    For health and food, for love and friends,
    For everything Thy goodness sends.
    ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Oh, Love that Emerson Patty! Today I am grateful for good food and a great life.
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    I'm grateful for my Muse and my Higher Power.
  • dreamwriter
    Options
    Today I am grateful for watching my granddaughter's dance. I am grateful for a furnace that works. I am grateful to live in Alberta.
  • pattyebricker
    Options
    At times our own light goes out and is rekindled by a spark from another person. Each of us has cause to think with deep gratitude of those who have lighted the flame within us. Albert Schweitzer
    Today I'm grateful for this thread.
  • MsTracy1972
    MsTracy1972 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Today I am grateful for energy...as I had NONE yesterday.
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I am grateful that I stayed within my 1200 even though I ate a plate of Chili's Nachos for lunch today! So good but next time I will make them at home for 1/2 the calories!
  • pattyebricker
    Options
    Grateful for the food that is provided for me each day. For the sacrifice of the life given that my life may be sustained. May I never take it for granted.
  • julier62
    julier62 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    This is an awesome thread. I am grateful that I found it! I am also grateful for so many things. My freedom, health and family. I am grateful for new friends on MFP too!
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I am grateful for my Raven Art Group. Lovely to get the message through my art journaling that there is enough energy and enough time in my life.
  • pattyebricker
    Options
    “He is a wise man who does not grieve for the things which he has not, but rejoices for those which he has.” — Epictetus
    Today I'm grateful for the abundance that exist in my life
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Love your quote and sentiment Patty! Today I'm grateful for finally breaking out of the 183 point somethings!
  • dreamwriter
    Options
    I am grateful that I visited my sister. I am grateful that she survived breast cancer. I am grateful that I was able to help her. I am grateful to be back home.
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    I'm grateful for art making and getting a bunch done today even though my energy was low.
  • pattyebricker
    Options
    When you feel great, dare to help someone else feel great too.
    You guys do this for me and I'm grateful
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I am grateful that I am working with a friend on a potential kickstarter project.
  • ajcc500
    ajcc500 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Today, on the 70th anniversary of the liberation of auschwitz, I am grateful for my freedom.