February Losers! 10lbs gone by March 1st!

Options

Replies

• cherrychick81
    cherrychick81 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Nicola and I am a 33 year old mature student at university. I am 5'2 and I weigh 14 stone...196lbs D:
    I really would love to lose weight before July when I graduate and have my end of year ball at university
  • khalinel
    Options
    Had a rough couple of days, on Monday after my weigh in I got some bad news and then some more bad news later on and I just started piling on the carbs.

Didn't go TOO crazy but I went over my daily by about 350 cals, then today (Tuesday) I got really sick and couldn't keep anything down. So by night fall (when my tummy calmed down) I was famished and just piled on some more carbs.

But fact is tomorrow, I'm going to get up and go back on my diet and keep plugging cause that's what you do. So I guess this is just a (not so gentle) reminder to keep on going. You may mess up but tomorrow is another opportunity to get back on track.

have a nice evening all :wink:
  • lovemyrockr
    Options
    Hi all I'm Kelly I'm 44 and new to this but I started Monday was 138 and want to loose 10 to 15 lbs. I would love all your support and would like to give you mine
  • anitav7777
    anitav7777 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    This is a great idea. I've not done a challenge before! I am having a rough time motivating myself this past winter. I was laid off from work and it has really gotten me down. Just when I have more time to work out I find myself doing so less and less. I'm 35, 5'4", and 136 lbs, want to be down to 122 by May to compete in a weight lifting competition. That's ambitious in a short time frame so I need all the help I can get!!!
  • meritage4
    meritage4 Posts: 1,441 Member
    Options
    Count me in. I re-joined MFP in Dec. and have lost 10 lbs. Current weaight is 195 I'm 5'6'' and 56 years old. Mar. 1st would be a great date for the next 10 lbs to leave.

I'm pretty good at logging and now doing yoga 2x week.

I need more exercise on other days to make my weight shift.
  • dolphins2005
    Options
    I'm in! Trying to lose 25-35lbs in total. I'm 36 and currently 145.2lbs and 5'0". Good Luck to all :)
  • annasnook88
    annasnook88 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in. My name is Anna, I'm almost 27. My goal is to lose 10 lbs by the end of February, already, so this fits perfectly! I weigh 158 now, ultimate goal weight is 135.
  • namaste1987
    namaste1987 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Alright peeps! I am going to admit it and tell you all the for dinner my husband and I went out for mexican food and I ate the biggest burrito i have ever seen. I will admit that it was so delicious and I dont' regret it!! Immediately back on track though!!
  • DebinMelbourne
    DebinMelbourne Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Just found this group. I'm at the end of my weight loss effort, and have that stuck-like-glue 4 to 5 kilos to ditch. I weighed 61 kilos on Monday, so I would love to weigh 57 (my ideal weight) by March 1.

I've changed up my exercise regime because I swear I can't eat much less :( I hate that the less I weigh, the less I can eat.

I log just about every day, and would be happy to be friends with anyone in this group.

Cheers from Deb in Melbourne, Australia.
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    Joined in yesterday. Feeling super defeated this morning. Weighted 197 went I left for vacation on Christmas day. Havnt weighted myself since been doing fitness pal for 13 days today and staying in my goals. Weighted this morning and its 197. Feel like I've been running and haven't gotten anywhere. I don't know how much I weighed when I got home. Need some motivation for sure.

I totally understand I was doing so well, losing steadily and looking good the vacation and travel I feel a bit defeated myself. I seem to have lost my focus and am up 5 lbs. Really hoping this additional accountability will help. Was not good last night so need to reboot today!
  • 4leighbee
    4leighbee Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    Ladies ... don't forget that one of these weeks is naturally going to be a little stalled from water retention etc ... I always forget that and with only five weeks of challenge, we can't let that one week be discouraging! :)
  • kamack1215
    kamack1215 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I am in! I am going to the Dominican Republic March 17th and this support will really help with my weight goal!

I am currently 5"1.5 and at 185.7lbs as of this morning. My ending goal weight is 150!
  • herestoanewme03
    herestoanewme03 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi. I could use a jump start as I have 80 total to lose
  • captainsuperpants
    captainsuperpants Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'm joining and asking for people to friend!! I'm 35, 5'8" and 193 pounds (87.7 kg- I'm Aussie). It'll help me to see some new faces in my feed. I was on here a few years ago and lost 10+kg healthily and kept it off. The 2nd half of Last year was stressful and I rapidly gained that weight back. Can't seem to get motivated to lose again, keep to a decent calorie intake. Help!!!!
  • tiffanylacourse
    tiffanylacourse Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
  • kpiepmeier
    kpiepmeier Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I will be turning 37 next month (eek), and my ultimate goal is 140. A long way to go, but 10 pounds would be great! I just want to feel better and more able to run and play with my kidlets who are both very active!
  • Katie_Y89
    Katie_Y89 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Im in!! My name is katie, I'm 25 and had a baby 6 weeks ago so it's time to get the baby weight off!! Started my caloric restrictions (don't like the word diet) on monday and also weighed 174.8. Hoping to lose 45 lbs by june!! My ultimate goal wt is 115, but for now im settling for 130 by june. Oh, and im 5'3. Would love some new friends, alot of mine are inactive so please feel free to add me!!
  • Jennslimp
    Jennslimp Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in just need some support and motivation. I'm 33 years old and weigh 210 lbs. Before I had my baby 5 years ago I weighed 130 lbs. I have struggled to lose the weight. I would like to be 150 before our vacation in july. I have started zumba 4 days a week 30 mins a day. I am also cutting my meals in half and drinking healthy shakes for snacks. Any suggestions on what else I can do or cheap meals that will help?
  • kamack1215
    kamack1215 Posts: 109 Member
    Options

I have joined the group, however, it says I need approval before I can join.
  • slprout
    slprout Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I sent a request to join the group also.