100 + pounds to lose anyone?

Options

Replies

• MikiFloofyPanda
    MikiFloofyPanda Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Am at 285, goal weight is...pretty much anything under 200. Would like to get down to around 130-140, but not counting on it. Anything under 200 would make me super happy though. Anyone supportive can feel free to add me! :3
  • jaenetty37
    jaenetty37 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I have a lot of weight to lose. Anyone wanna take this journey with me?
    I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength! please add me! I have lost about 5lbs but really need encouragement!
  • jaenetty37
    Options
    Can ya'll educate me, I am new to the community, how does this work? does this page stay active and everyone just uses this page to check in with each other or is there another forum dedicated to a group? Sorry so new to this. I am learning. Any tips on how to stay connected with others like myself in the 100lbs to lose would be fantastic.
  • jaenetty37
    Options
    Please add me too. I am in need of accountability and encouragement. need a check in buddy! Any Texans out there?
  • sincerely4me1o0
    sincerely4me1o0 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hello all! I have been working on losing 110lbs for at least ten years! I would love to have some encouragement as well as be encouraging on this journey. Feel free to add me! :D
  • AnnetteOwenby
    AnnetteOwenby Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Heaviest weight 355. Current 300. Would like to lose 80-100. Yes, add me to the group. Support will be a win-win situation.
    I have over 100 pounds to get rid of. Please add me to the group. Need friends that will help encourage & motivate me & I will do the same for them.
  • AnnetteOwenby
    Options
    apt100 wrote: »
    I have a target in my head to hit 100 lbs of loss. I'd love to just push it to a little extra 16 lbs off so i've set my target to that :smile:

116 lbs that is!
    Good luck on your journey. I too have the same journey. I have over 100 pounds to get rid of. Please feel free to add me. We can encourage each other along the way.
  • AnnetteOwenby
    Options
    divadenton wrote: »
    Hi all! I am definitely looking for accountability and ways to share ups and downs! I am finally ready to lose the weight that has plagued me that past 8 years. I feel like I'm trapped inside this aching body! Let me out! Blessings to you all on this journey!

You're not on this journey alone. I'm right there with you. I have over 100 pounds to get rid of. Feel free to add me. We can encourage each other on this journey.
  • AnnetteOwenby
    Options
    bjones159 wrote: »
    Please anyone add me, I need all the support I can get, I need to lose 100+ pounds. I started MyFitness Pal a couple of months ago, but over the Holidays, quit logging in, I am trying to get back to it, I had lost 15 pounds by using it and am grateful that I have only gained 1 pound of it back over the Holidays, but I need to lose and to do so, I think I need support...thank you!

Feel free to add me. I'm on the same journey that you're on. I too have over 100 pounds to get rid of. We can encourage each other on this journey.
  • silver12176
    silver12176 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I have about 160+. I am not sure exactly what I want to get down to. Right now I am thinking 140. I have not been anywhere near that since I was in middle school or so. If you want please add me. I am having problems getting to people's profile to add them.
  • Robanks
    Options
    I have a lot of weight to lose. Anyone wanna take this journey with me?

• Robanks
    Options
    I would like to join. Have 134lbs to loose. Started Jan 8th 2015. Lost 6 gain 2 back... That was a let down but, I keep it moving adding more water.
  • DataSeven
    DataSeven Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I have already lost 100+ lbs, but I have that much ahead of me to go. My food journal is open to anyone if you want to take a look. http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/DataSeven

Robanks, don't worry about week-to-week gains/losses, with 100 lbs you're looking at a year at least, if you want to do it healthily and not gain it all back, or get stuck with waddles of extra skin from losing too fast. Sometimes I'm up for a week, but then it comes off again. Don't get discouraged and quit if you gain for the week! If you stick with it, you can do it! I know it's cliche, but if I can do it, anyone can!
  • lpfitzroy09
    lpfitzroy09 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! I need to lose at least 180 lbs. I'm tired of being tired and ashamed all the time. I'm finally ready to do this!. Feel free to add me.
  • jbulloc2
    jbulloc2 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Me!!! I could really loose more than 100, but I would be happy to loose just that.
  • jmcnealy
    jmcnealy Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    my goal is actually 80, but ideal weight is for me to lose 100. add me if you want! I'm only 4 pounds into this journey!
  • wantmylifeback70
    wantmylifeback70 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm Genial and I wanted to introduce myself. Ive been absent from MFP for quite some time, but I'm able to be back now. It's a wonderful site and I have met many great people along the way. Would love you to check out my profile and friend request if you would like. Be encouraged!
  • Tzavush
    Tzavush Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I have over 100 I'd like to lose as well. It started this journey a couple years ago but ended up on some medication that made me gain weight, I then had a couple of pregnancies. I was up to 310 at my heaviest. Happy to say I'm down over 40lbs, but looking to lose between 100-120 more.
    I'd love some more support.
  • anawhatsme
    anawhatsme Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    any of you can add me. i have over 100 to lose and need all the support i can get. let's do this together!!
  • annieemfp
    Options
    I'd be happy to lose 50lbs but I could really lose 100:(.