From Big Belly to Big Success (Share your pics)

Options

Replies

• CJisinShape
    CJisinShape Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    digistyle wrote: »
    Great work, everyone! A very inspirational thread! Here's mine. Still more work to do, though.
    before-current2015_zps8d37873f.jpg

Terrance Howard
  • aylajane
    aylajane Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    10l233oz2e7k.jpg

oj1n1icjqtj5.jpg

Well that's me at 212 pounds (sad) back in June and at 160 pounds this month :smiley:

52 pounds. 2 T-Shirt sizes, 8 inches off the waist. Currently going for muscle building.

NICE!!!!!!!!!!
  • xcalygrl
    xcalygrl Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    So, I posted a picture (the one in my profile) back on page 1. I recently found a better picture that shows my stomach from when I was close to my heaviest. I wanted to share it as well :smile:
    wio9jp.jpg
  • Robbnva
    Robbnva Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    10l233oz2e7k.jpg

oj1n1icjqtj5.jpg

Well that's me at 212 pounds (sad) back in June and at 160 pounds this month :smiley:

52 pounds. 2 T-Shirt sizes, 8 inches off the waist. Currently going for muscle building.

Amazing job
  • Robbnva
    Options
    xcalygrl wrote: »
    So, I posted a picture (the one in my profile) back on page 1. I recently found a better picture that shows my stomach from when I was close to my heaviest. I wanted to share it as well :smile:
    wio9jp.jpg

Nice, stomach definitely looks flatter. What exercises did you do?
  • xcalygrl
    Options
    Robbnva wrote: »
    wio9jp.jpg

I run, do push-ups, and lift heavy weights.
  • StormiLu
    StormiLu Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    x0j2x9noying.jpg

Went from 340 to 140 - :)

How you do it?
  • Robbnva
    Options
    Robbnva wrote: »
    wio9jp.jpg

I run, do push-ups, and lift heavy weights.

Nice
  • Kirstie155
    Kirstie155 Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    x0j2x9noying.jpg

Went from 340 to 140 - :)
    AMAZING!! You must be so proud, you look fantastic!

• artemis222
    artemis222 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    I went from around 300 to 124lbs. I'm currently working on gaining more muscle and endurance. :)

P1000703.jpg
    P5230019.jpg
    2012-10-28_14-19-42_39.jpg
    2012-10-28_14-20-06_909.jpg

Full Story Here: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/792326/300ish-to-127-pic-heavy/p1
  • marieamethyst
    marieamethyst Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Man, I loooooove to see all the success photos on MFP. Such a huge motivation!

Mine isn't a huge loss, but I'm so happy with the difference a year has made for me.

5'5
    19 months postpartum with #1
    Went from 145ish/January '14 to 128/January '15

year1.png

year2.png
  • DymonNdaRgh40
    DymonNdaRgh40 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    I love these kinds of posts because they are so inspirational. Great progress by everyone! Thanks for sharing!
  • mariamathsgeek
    mariamathsgeek Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    wio9jp.jpg

I want your flat stomach!!! Could I ask your age, height, start weight & end weight? You look amazing. Erm....sorry to be so personal but.....you don't seems to have any loose skin.....how? Do you think it's the weight training? I run, swim and kickbox but have never really done weights.
  • mcalhoun79
    mcalhoun79 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Kudos to each and every one of you!!!! You all put in hard work and it shows! You look amazing and are an inspiration to others!!!
  • xcalygrl
    Options
    wio9jp.jpg

I want your flat stomach!!! Could I ask your age, height, start weight & end weight? You look amazing. Erm....sorry to be so personal but.....you don't seems to have any loose skin.....how? Do you think it's the weight training? I run, swim and kickbox but have never really done weights.

Of course, I'm happy to share.
    Age (current): 25
    Age (when I started losing): 17
    Height: 5'8
    Start weight: highest was 240. I can't remember exactly, but I was between 220 and 240 in my beginning pic posted.
    Current weight: 175-180 depending on the day.

I don't really have any loose skin. I think part of it is because I was young when I lost my weight. The other part is genetics and weight training. Before I started weight training, I was flabby. I had zero definition and was kind of pudgy, even though I was a healthy weight. My body has changed a lot since I started lifting. Areas I thought would never be defined or firm are now both (or on their way to being defined and firm).
  • Kirstie155
    Kirstie155 Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    You all look amazing, so inspirational!
  • Robbnva
    Options
    I love these kinds of posts because they are so inspirational. Great progress by everyone! Thanks for sharing!

• khaleesikhaleesi
    khaleesikhaleesi Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    You all look fantastic! Way to kill it!
  • Buu_kz
    Buu_kz Posts: 89 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    9motlle30mzj.jpg
    jlpwbu13qylk.jpg

I lost 200 pounds all together. Thats me in the very left hand corner of the pic of all those people
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!