From Big Belly to Big Success (Share your pics)

Options

Replies

• Buu_kz
    Buu_kz Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    artemis222 wrote: »
    I went from around 300 to 124lbs. I'm currently working on gaining more muscle and endurance. :)

P1000703.jpg
    P5230019.jpg
    2012-10-28_14-19-42_39.jpg
    2012-10-28_14-20-06_909.jpg

Full Story Here: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/792326/300ish-to-127-pic-heavy/p1
    You look awesome!
  • beejpowers
    beejpowers Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    HOLY COW!
    What was the timeframe for that?
    That's amazing. I hope you don't mind if I share this with some lady friends who have basically given up on their possibilities of losing the weight.
    That's amazing.
    x0j2x9noying.jpg

Went from 340 to 140 - :)
  • beejpowers
    beejpowers Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Wow! Another awesome change. Congrats to you. It's pretty amazing.
    TayMCoop wrote: »
    xr4nxljgqly5.jpg
  • awsenior
    Options
    beejpowers wrote: »
    Wow! Another awesome change. Congrats to you. It's pretty amazing.
    TayMCoop wrote: »
    xr4nxljgqly5.jpg
    Looking Good what a Inspiration you are keep up the hard work God Bless!!
  • awsenior
    Options
    beejpowers wrote: »
    HOLY COW!
    What was the timeframe for that?
    That's amazing. I hope you don't mind if I share this with some lady friends who have basically given up on their possibilities of losing the weight.
    That's amazing.
    x0j2x9noying.jpg

Wow that's one Hell of a Great job this is so Inspirational you look amazing & keep up the hard work God Bless!!
  • awsenior
    Options
    Buu_kz wrote: »
    artemis222 wrote: »
    I went from around 300 to 124lbs. I'm currently working on gaining more muscle and endurance. :)

P1000703.jpg
    P5230019.jpg
    2012-10-28_14-19-42_39.jpg
    2012-10-28_14-20-06_909.jpg

Full Story Here: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/792326/300ish-to-127-pic-heavy/p1
    You look awesome!
    "Wow you look so Amazing Great job what a Inspiration you are Keep up the hard work God Bless!!
  • awsenior
    Options
    Robbnva wrote: »
    10l233oz2e7k.jpg

oj1n1icjqtj5.jpg

Well that's me at 212 pounds (sad) back in June and at 160 pounds this month :smiley:

52 pounds. 2 T-Shirt sizes, 8 inches off the waist. Currently going for muscle building.

Amazing job
    "Wow looking amazing my friend Great job this is so inspirational keep up the hard work God Bless"!!!!
  • NerdieMcChub
    NerdieMcChub Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    x0j2x9noying.jpg

Wow . Seriously just wow. Amazing.

• Katie1951
    Katie1951 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    My profile pic tells the story the best. I'm still a work in progress. About 80 pounds still to go.

zy48xv4lfjl4.jpg

That's amazing.

• KHalseth
    KHalseth Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Seeing real people doing this the right way and getting the type of results usually seen in phony before and after images for diet pills is more motivation than I've had in a long time. It is really inspiring to see the success of real people.
  • julier62
    julier62 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    KHalseth wrote: »
    Seeing real people doing this the right way and getting the type of results usually seen in phony before and after images for diet pills is more motivation than I've had in a long time. It is really inspiring to see the success of real people.

I totally agree! Very inspirational. Congratulations to everyone on your awesome accomplishments!!!!
  • 1stplace4health
    1stplace4health Posts: 523 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options

Is weight loss surgery doing it the right way? I would like to know how people lose weight doing it the old fashion way. What keeps you motivated?

• usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options

Is weight loss surgery doing it the right way? I would like to know how people lose weight doing it the old fashion way. What keeps you motivated?

It's not really about motivation. It's about determination and discipline. It's about commitment. It took me a few years to do what others do in a year, but I kept working at it. Motivation comes and goes. You take advantage of it when you have it and when you don't you rely on discipline and habit.
  • jeeplovin
    jeeplovin Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    lylyqe2d874h.jpg
    dtj0bjumi3w9.jpg

You look great. Love the shoes!
  • jeeplovin
    Options
    You look great. Love the shoes!
  • jeeplovin
    Options
    432lbs to 197lbs (currently 196lbs) in 1 year, 3 months.
    13331474554_e7452d14d6_b.jpg
    13331471744_3011cd75de_b.jpg

15867042877_855c240950_b.jpg
    15867042127_97b44c52f0_b.jpg

• jeeplovin
    Options
    WOW!!
  • jeeplovin
    Options
    [e="mcclelland0484;30811682"]gotu5lkoti7s.jpg
    k25drw4gbqkz.jpg

You look younger. Good job. [/quote]

• jeeplovin
    Options
    Holy crap!! You look fantastic, and so much younger.
  • Robbnva
    Robbnva Posts: 590 Member
    Options

No shame in weight loss surgery. I know a lot of people who had it done and almost did it myself.

For me I started slow, I knew I had to stop drinking diet soda as it was making me hungrier. After that I just figured out how to continue eating the things I liked but eat less of it. I also stopped eating out so often, once or twice a week and choose healthier options. It does take will power but you also have to allow.yourself to eat things you love. Once you incorporate exercise regularly it just becomes so much easier. I've never felt starving or deprived.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!