Reese's peanut butter eggs

Options

Replies

• da_bears1008
    Options
    Just sayin....It's that time of year again. I swear they taste better than the regular cups. Gonna have to work a couple in this spring. I love those darn things. That is all. Enjoy your day! ☺️

that's because they ARE better than regular cups. The "peanut butter" to chocolate ratio is so much more satisfying.
  • earlnabby
    earlnabby Posts: 8,171 Member
    Options
    I don't know if this has been posted yet but here is a recipe for the eggs. I haven't made it, but my friend did and said they were great.
    aturtleslifeforme.com/2012/03/peanut-butter-egg-recipe.html

peanut+butter+eggs+Easter.jpg

No, No, No!!! the Graham cracker crumbs ruin the centers.

• da_bears1008
    Options
    reese-s-peanut-butter-giant-egg-6oz-22.jpg

now you can get GIANT ones
  • 4leighbee
    4leighbee Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    lol ... I believe I may have to unfollow this thread. xo :) jk
    Have a great day, MFP peeps.
  • softblondechick
    softblondechick Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    Embrace the fantastic feeling of incredible self control when you don't buy one.

Working towards a higher goal.

Munch down a healthy apple for a treat.
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    Embrace the fantastic feeling of incredible self control when you don't buy one.

Pls go

• asdowe13
    asdowe13 Posts: 1,951 Member
    Options

tumblr_n6chn4JkSB1tq4of6o1_500.gif
  • 4bettermenow
    4bettermenow Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    OdesAngel wrote: »
    I can't help wondering if the passion for chocolate "eggs" exemplifies the true challenges inherent in managing what we eat in a responsible way. I suppose if I could just eat one and be satisfied I would have managed the Dopamine effect and I probably wouldn't require MFP. Not wanting to put a damper on the discussion but it is interested to me that there is a lot of joking and marvelling at this type of food when (at least for me) this food choice has made such a harmful contribution to my health and weight management. Just saying.....
    The peanut butter eggs, or any other food for that matter, did not make me fat. It was overeating those foods that made me fat.
    Don't worry about dampering anyone's discussions as some of us, and probably the OP as well, have learned that moderation is the way to go. It's pretty nice not having to be mad at or scared of food (discussions).

This....
  • 4bettermenow
    Options

Uh...I will not deny myself one of these because I am working towards a "higher" goal. Apples are great...I eat them a lot. But, sometimes I want chocolate and pb. No harm, no foul if I plan for it.
  • 4leighbee
    Options
    aw c'mon ... lighten up. chocolate nourishes the soul.
  • 4bettermenow
    Options
    lgutches wrote: »
    aw c'mon ... lighten up. chocolate nourishes the soul.

And it's an aphrodisiac... Which leads to fun town, which is calorie burn. Calories in, calories out. Pfft...now I must buy more!
  • 4leighbee
    Options
    lol! well played.
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    My taste buds would like to thank this thread...
    20150131_101608_zpsjop6udtl.jpg
  • williams969
    williams969 Posts: 2,528 Member
    Options

It IS a fantastic feeling to not have to buy them. My husband paid for this week's supply <3 And he knows I can fit 2-3 of them in my weekly goals, and knows my "diet" doesn't mean he has to "hide" treats from me.

Actually, I think it makes for a healthier household dynamic that we don't demonize foods. Especially around the children. THINK OF THE CHILDRENZ!!!! ;)
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    auddii wrote: »
    My taste buds would like to thank this thread...
    20150131_101608_zpsjop6udtl.jpg
    You made this?

• bluebutt3rfly
    bluebutt3rfly Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    OMG. ... I need to move to the us!!! We have only just started to get cups and pieces over here in the uk! !! I NEED one of these!!!!! :(
  • 4leighbee
    Options
    Chocolate lovers over here are jealous of your access to Cadbury! They've pulled out of the U.S., which is sad sad sad for us.
  • auntchellebelle
    auntchellebelle Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I love to make Buckeye's. Just peanut butter and powdered sugar mixed together and dipped in melted milk chocolate. YUM!!!
  • auntchellebelle
    auntchellebelle Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Chocolate lovers over here are jealous of your access to Cadbury! They've pulled out of the U.S., which is sad sad sad for us.

Huh? I live in South Carolina and have seen them in every store.
  • 4bettermenow
    Options

Huh? I live in South Carolina and have seen them in every store.

Its a different chocolate this year.