Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options
    Also, my confession is that while I laugh at the "sugar addiction" threads, I too am addicted. I typically snort the easier stuff like powdered sugar or dextrose. But when I am desperate I have been known to reach the depths of snorting pixie stix. Once I even did some stevia. Never again.

I am not ashamed.
  • FitForMaddy
    FitForMaddy Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    rabbitjb wrote: »
    I was craving something sweet the other night but had absolutely nothing in the house that would satisfy me except some hot chocolate. So I ate two spoonfuls of the powder. Two spoonfuls. Of the powder.

Did that taste as disgusting as it sounds?

Sounds good to me, haha.

lol right!
  • techgal128
    techgal128 Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    I gained 10 pounds over the holidays but never adjusted my current weight in MFP. I've lost 5 pounds of it already but technically I should have recorded it.
  • FitForMaddy
    Options
    smr09012 wrote: »
    When I first started tracking I bought a scale at Walmart (because I was there) and kept getting an E reading. Found out I was too fat for the scale. I returned it the next day and when my (annoyed) fiancé asked why I was dragging him back to Walmart, I said that the scale gave me five different readings, so it must be broken.

I just went out and bought a scale too, I grabbed the cheapest one then read it only reads up to 300LBS -__- so I had to get a more expensive one. No shame honey!
  • Kontxesi
    Kontxesi Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    ashleycde wrote: »
    I was craving something sweet the other night but had absolutely nothing in the house that would satisfy me except some hot chocolate. So I ate two spoonfuls of the powder. Two spoonfuls. Of the powder.

When I was a kid I liked my chocolate milk lumpy because I liked the taste of the wet powder chunks. Next time mix a little milk (dairy or non-dairy, what ever) with the powder and it's like a powdery chocolate paste. It's good, trust.

I can vouch for this.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    This is why I wipe down the machines. Gross :sick:
  • 3Alice3
    3Alice3 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I have done the hot chocolate powder thing. Just kept dipping the spoon in water and back in the powder, rinse and repeat. Was actually amazing so now I have to have the sachets instead of the big pot so I don't do it again haha.

Humm a confession. My daughter doesn't like crusts on her sandwiches so some days when I am prepping it I eat her crusts. There. I said it.
  • FitForMaddy
    Options
    DopeItUp wrote: »
    Also, my confession is that while I laugh at the "sugar addiction" threads, I too am addicted. I typically snort the easier stuff like powdered sugar or dextrose. But when I am desperate I have been known to reach the depths of snorting pixie stix. Once I even did some stevia. Never again.

I am not ashamed.

Lol! Doesn't that burn like a b****? Or are you trolling us all?
  • shifterbrainz
    shifterbrainz Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    DopeItUp wrote: »

I am not ashamed.

Then when you log your booogars, aren't you logging the cals twice? :s
  • FitForMaddy
    Options
    randomtai wrote: »
    Lol I work out at home honey, I don't think I would have worn one out in public.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    randomtai wrote: »
    Lol I work out at home honey, I don't think I would have worn one out in public.

You're not the only one who said that, honey. :flowerforyou:
  • Rlavigne93
    Rlavigne93 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Laurend224 wrote: »
    I can't do any type of jumping jacks or running without my belly smacking the top of my thighs. It's really embarrassing. Going to talk to a surgeon about a panniculectomy. Three kids and yo-yoing between 140 and 252 a few times wrecked my belly.

I know that feeling :). I refuse to go running because I can feel my gut bouncing around so much.
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    I'm really curious, what is the purpose of the trash bag?

I sweat like a dog. (lol not literally) I wore them my first time around when I was losing weight.

Dogs don't sweat. And sweating does not increase fat loss. You're just dehydrating youself.
  • joolsmd
    joolsmd Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I'm on a reduced carb diet at the mo, but I was out last night and ate the biggest plate of meatball marinara with pasta. And it was lovely. I'm not looking forward to my weekly weigh-in tomorrow. :o
  • KristinaAnn35
    KristinaAnn35 Posts: 7 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    The way I have my "cheat meals" or "cheat snacks" is by not logging them. What you all don't know, won't hurt ya. LOL. So, if I have a few cookies, or a piece of pizza, after I close out my diary, it is my little secret. O_O This is a rarity, but it is what I do.