Over 50 Women's Club

Options

Replies

• ByHisGrace18
    Options
    Any women nearing or over the age of 50 are cordially invited to join the Over 50 Women's Club for support, fun and laughter. The group is private so you must be invited or ask to be invited.

I'm not sure how to reply! I'm 52 and would like to join please
  • alucas931
    alucas931 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Any women nearing or over the age of 50 are cordially invited to join the Over 50 Women's Club for support, fun and laughter. The group is private so you must be invited or ask to be invited.

• alucas931
    Options
    Yes, I would love to join
  • alucas931
    Options
    alucas931 wrote: »
    Yes, I would love to join

• alucas931
    Options
    I forgot to leave you my age. Birthday in few weeks I'll be 51
  • Naughty_ZOOT
    Naughty_ZOOT Posts: 4,314 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Hi ladies! I am sending invites now. Go to "Community" and click the bell icon in the upper right corner to find the invite. See you in the group :D

If you left a message here and didn't get your invite, please PM me and I will send it again.
  • missislandlady
    missislandlady Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi - I'm 56 (way over 50). Can I join the Over 50 Club? It's a great idea. I think with age comes extra challenges when losing weight. It's not as easy as it used to be. I would be happy losing 1 to 2 pounds a week. More if possible but I think that's realistic.

I have 4 kids - 19, 22, 26 and 30. All great kids who I adore! I have been divorced for 4 years now. I haven't dated at all and now that I'm getting my life back in order I want to get healthy and fit.

I look forward to hearing from you!
    jazzy550 wrote: »
    I am pushing 51. Trying to figure out this app. Started tonight!

• missislandlady
    missislandlady Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 55 I lost 1 1/2 stone for my sons wedding but have put it and more back on since may so really need to start again but need help and support. I am divorced for 5 years and really need to get my mojo back. Looking forward to the future but need to lose weight to get back out there and enjoy life.
  • drbcru
    drbcru Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I'd like to be counted in. 58 (59 just around the corner). Widowed, currently living in VA, from CA. All my family is in CA and this past year I was in a bad slump. Started w/the MFP phone app during Thanksgiving and have been adding new things and trying to get involved more each week we others. Work full time, 4 cats, 2 dogs (also over 50 - they're all over 10 yrs). 4 kids and 2 grandkids who I miss. I'm working towards healthy and fit - though I need to loose weight I decided that would come if I did the 1st 2 items which it has. 12 lbs since Nov. Someone above mentioned they hadn't dated. I've been widowed 10 yrs and haven't thought about, partly because of body image. If I can get more confident in how I look I think I might be ready to think about it.
  • drbcru
    drbcru Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Hey! My name Ember and I'm new ... I'm going to lose 80 lbs ! Need friends!!! [/quot

Emeralparish - I was going to send you a friend request but your profile says your only 20
  • margoinchicago
    margoinchicago Posts: 12 Member
    Options

Hi, I'm Margo. I'm 54 and have tracked WW points for a while. I decided to change it up a bit and try tracking calories with MFP. I have found I really love this app! This is my first post on MFP and I thought it would be nice to join an over 50 group.
  • ibbyiam
    Options
    Hello Margo, I also thought about doing WW as I needed to loose weight & I'm seeing a nutritionist, and have join a gym. I start MFP 2 weeks ago and I love it.
  • razzjohe
    Options
    Hey,

Im new to my fitness pal, and over 50. Can I join please?
    Also please feel free to add me as a friend, would love some extra encouragement and support.
  • ibbyiam
    Options
    Hey there, I'm 52 yrs and just started my weight loss in Jan. I can't say I can be much encouragement for you, however, maybe we can walk with path together along with all these lovely ladies and can learn from each other.
  • ibbyiam
    Options
    Hey there, I'm 52 yrs and just started my weight loss in Jan. I can't say I can be much encouragement for you, however, maybe we can walk with path together along with all these lovely ladies and can learn from each other.
  • ibbyiam
    Options
    ibbyiam wrote: »

• ibbyiam
    Options

• ibbyiam
    Options

• ibbyiam
    Options

• ibbyiam
    Options
    All please excuse my over enthuse-iphone that kept posting the same thing over and over. It froze, and I was trying to get out and didn't realize it kept adding it. :#