Over 50 Women's Club

Options

Replies

• Naughty_ZOOT
    Naughty_ZOOT Posts: 4,314 Member
    Options
    Lol, np. Gotta love technology sometimes!
  • Naughty_ZOOT
    Options
    razzjohe wrote: »
    Hey,

Im new to my fitness pal, and over 50. Can I join please?
    Also please feel free to add me as a friend, would love some extra encouragement and support.

Sure, invitation going out now :)
  • Calypte
    Calypte Posts: 5 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Hi, Newly 54 :). Two kids (19 and 22), amazing husband, four dogs and a cat, and a crazy demanding job. Aiming to lose 30-40 pounds. May I join? Thanks for starting this up!
  • Naughty_ZOOT
    Options
    Hi Calypte, sending your invite this morning! Welcome :D
  • twpierce912
    Options
    Granny here.. 55 years old..trying to get fit so that I can keep up with my grand kids! Also, just found out I have Hashimoto's thyroiditis... So very hard to lose weight. Hoping that connecting with those in my age group will give me encouragement. Would like to lose between 40 and 50 pounds. Please add me to the group.
  • hfcl
    hfcl Posts: 13 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Hi, I'm 56 and would like to join. Have been doing this on my own for a while but it would be great to share and hear from others.
  • Smorsb
    Smorsb Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Hello. I turned 50 last September and I would love to join the 50s club!
  • Beaches1960
    Beaches1960 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm 54 and would love to join the 50's and over. I've done WW and lost 30lbs 7 years ago, but gained it all back. Would love to lose it again as I'm tired of looking at ME..
    I have 4 kids and 7 beautiful grand kids.
    I need encouragement and pushing.
  • Bluebell417
    Options
    Any women nearing or over the age of 50 are cordially invited to join the Over 50 Women's Club for support, fun and laughter. The group is private so you must be invited or ask to be invited.

I will be 58 later this month and would like to join please. I have had weight problems since I was 14 years old and have been lucky with my health so far, but now, starting to get weight/age related health problems, so for me, it is time to get serious as I am not ready for a Zimmer frame yet!
  • hfcl
    Options
    I'm a 56 year old woman and would like to join.

• beckcat
    beckcat Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would like to join too. I'm 58 and have 15 pounds to lose, and these last pounds have been the hardest to drop. Would love to encourage and be encouraged through this community.
  • enggold09
    enggold09 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Please add me I am 54 getting ready for menopause! Help
  • CAGuitarGirl
    CAGuitarGirl Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    How do I join? 54 here, soon to be that big ole' 55. Am I a senior yet lol?!!
  • dthomascoach
    dthomascoach Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Fifty and fabulous! I can bring some smiles and laughter and all kind of support. But more importantly, I would love to learn from all of you!
  • hfcl
    Options
    Can I join, please?
  • cherylb620
    cherylb620 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello Ladies - I would like to join the over 50 club. I am 59 and having more trouble losing weight now that I am older. I would love to hear what things work for you guys. Things that worked in the past aren't working now. Quit smoking in 2013 gained 20 lbs and now want to get it off.
  • gleesongirl
    Options
    I'm 60 is there a different one for me or can I join you youngsters... ? tehehe....
  • cherylb620
    cherylb620 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    gleesongirl I saw an over 60 but we both are still under that mark. LOL
  • robynpetau
    robynpetau Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Me too, 52....none of my young friends understand how much harder it is to lose weight and would love tips and encouragement here. I have 5 kids 31, 30, 27, and twins who are 17!!!! On my last 10 - 15 lbs, ugh.
  • nanner53
    nanner53 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Any women nearing or over the age of 50 are cordially invited to join the Over 50 Women's Club for support, fun and laughter. The group is private so you must be invited or ask to be invited.