Focus T 25 Challenge

Options

Replies

• Polywoggs
    Polywoggs Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    bezo321- stretch, stretch and stretch again! Invest in a yoga strap, loop it around a foot & lie on your back, extending your leg in the air- point and flex your foot. It helps.
  • brittneyharding94
    Options
    I have started and stopped this program multiple times, typically around week three. It's a great program but def is a
    Challenging one! I am looking to really commit this next go around!
  • bezo321
    bezo321 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Polywoggs wrote: »
    bezo321- stretch, stretch and stretch again! Invest in a yoga strap, loop it around a foot & lie on your back, extending your leg in the air- point and flex your foot. It helps.

Thanks!!!
    I will definitely try that. I have to buy a yoga strap. Is this good for legs as well as arms?
  • dezwark
    dezwark Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I just started another round Monday. Currently ready for day 3
  • krisfram
    krisfram Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    had to skip day three this morning but can't wait to do it tonight when I get home from work.
  • Sweet_Pandora
    Sweet_Pandora Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Polywoggs wrote: »

You can get a good ankle/Achilles/calf stretch on a step or stair by raising up onto the balls of your feet and then lower your heels lower than the step and do up and down raises. Great for strengthening the muscles around the ankles.

I'm on week 2 day 3 of Alpha!

Karen

• bezo321
    Options
    Just finished my total body circuit day 3!! Though modified but I am hanging in there :D
  • Sweet_Pandora
    Sweet_Pandora Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I find total body circuit the toughest of the workouts so far!
  • skinny4me2be
    skinny4me2be Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    TBC totally sux!! I hate that video! I modified the modifier moves to get thru it! Haha! But now I don't have to...did better this time around but it was still tough, but I did it!! Beta is way more fun!!!
  • stefchrysler
    stefchrysler Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    bezo321 wrote: »
    I need a group of people who can start and complete Focus T 25 with me. Motivate and support each other.

I'm on week 4! I missed last week because my knee was acting up but I'm doing 2 videos a day this week to make up for it!! It gets easier!
  • stefchrysler
    stefchrysler Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I am unsure how to log the workouts in my diary. Curious to how others are logging the calories burned, or what exercise selection they are selecting from the choices provided.

http://www.fitclick.com/calories_burned?Workout_Programs_Videos&cc=969&page=18

I used this website. It calculates calories burned based on your weight and anout of time. I really don't believe it because it seems high so I cut it in half. Only way to really know is to wear a heart rate monitor but using this website helped me. Then you just add your own exercise
  • bezo321
    Options
    Day 4 ab interval week 1st done!!! somehow i found this one tougher. Hope i can get it right next time.
  • bezo321
    Options
    day 5 week 1...
  • bezo321
    Options
    Keep on posting your daily goals and lets motivate each other to complete focus t 25 challenge.
  • bezo321
    Options
    I missed mon & tues of focus t 25. what is the best way of compensating these days? double wed and thurs or starting my week from wed. I would really appreciate the advice.
  • skinny4me2be
    skinny4me2be Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I think however you can fit it into your schedule, do what works best for you. I know people who do 1 in the morning and 1 at night to make up for it. Others just continue their week as is.....so its up to you. But stick to it. :-)
  • bezo321
    Options
    Thanks , I would try to do 2 in a day let's see if I can manage.
  • Toria718
    Toria718 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    i just started day 3 today and from physical therapy i knew my legs esp quads were weak but ermagerd this is awful...in a good kind of way lol. from hearing tbc is rough...im a little afraid lol
  • bezo321
    Options
    What type of resistance trainiNg you can add
    alongwith focus t 25 to increase your metabolism. I will really appreciate the suggestions.
  • purple5695
    Options
    fayeth1st wrote: »
    Just ordered my T25 DVDs. Should be here next wk. please add me for support and I'll do the same.

I just started t 25 last week along with the fit tea detox did 3 days