Options
    this weeks work out hopes

monday 50 min at the gym cardio- 400 cal
    Tuesday 50 min at gym cardio again-400 cal
    Wednesday 30 min at gym - 300 cal
    Thursday 30 min of walking - 200 cal
    Friday off relax day
    Saturday 30 min of walking with husband 150 cal
    Sunday 90 min of mowing the lawn 400 cal..
    well see what i actually do lol
  • jenzimmer
    jenzimmer Posts: 300 Member
    Options

Welcome! I live in WI!!!! Where in WI are you moving to?

Wautoma, a small town. Where are you located?

Random Lake, just 30 mins north of Milwaukee
  • auttyfrmca
    auttyfrmca Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Exercise Challenge...
    Not sure what day it ends/starts
    Sunday - Body attack
    Monday - Can't remember and didn't log
    Tuesday - Body attack
    Wednesday - weights/cardio for 30 minutes
    Thursday- field day- outside running around ALL day!
    Friday - weights/cardio for 30 minutes
    Saturday - Zumba

I don't even remember what the challenge is....maybe I should go back and look! lol

I need to really watch it this week as I ate so much this weekend! We went out for dinner last night and just ate way too much!
  • sthorp1179
    sthorp1179 Posts: 104
    Options
    Hello Ladies,

Just checking in with you all, still on our TTC mission and hopefully we will find out if may is our month in the next few days, been feeling pretty tired and nauseous on and off the last couple of days so who knows it might be a BFP!

Have read 10 pages to catch up and i can't possibly hold that much information in my head so I will just say congratulations on your Boy danielle, glad everything looks good on the scan.

Happy that you are all having great pregnancies!!!!
  • MisdemeanorM
    MisdemeanorM Posts: 3,493 Member
    Options
    So my DH doesn't get that you are preggo for 40 weeks. We had a agruement about this last night. He kept saying that it's only 9 months so that can't be 40 weeks cause there are 4 weeks in a month. He said, I wish you would just tell ppl in months. Ugh, I was getting so annoyed. Do you tell ppl how far along you are in months or weeks? So if I'm 17 weeks, that makes me 5 months? Or 4 months?

Easiest argument is to say... um... no... there are not 4 weeks in a month unless every month is February! Show his this link too: http://members.cox.net/david.kutzler/WhyNotMonths.htm
  • MisdemeanorM
    Options

We used to go to Fon Du Lac every summer. I always thought Wi people were not that weird / weird accents, then I realized it was just because we went to camp with the same Illinois people every year :laugh: My first "into the wild of real WI trip" was an eye opener for just how WI accents actually sound! :laugh:
  • MisdemeanorM
    Options

OK, I totally want to live in a place called Random Lake!
  • MisdemeanorM
    Options
    Brittony - I would have reacted the same way, even without pregnancy hormones. I am a huge animal lover. Last summer, we found 4 baby mice in some mulch that we dumped out. I knew the mom would never find them and I couldn't bear to leave them laying there in the mulch, so I took them in the house, filled a 2 liter bottle with warm water, put a blanket over them and laid them next to the bottle. I bottle fed them pedialyte and formula every 2 hrs for the next 3 days, but they all died anyways. My sister is a vet and her guess is that I wasn't getting them to poo enough. So yea, if you guys didn't already think I'm crazy, you probably do now! I cried like a baby when those mice died.

We had an awful mouse problem at our old house. They were breeding like crazy. Every so often I would catch one in a pot and put it back in the woods because I hate killing them. One day I caught 3 babies (old enough to walk around) but then I could not catch the mom and they would not eat/ drink so they died (of course, I cried. :cry:). Another time I caught some babies and put them in a big pot to try to lure the mom to fall in with them - well, somehow - she got the babies OUT of the pot! It was one of those tall aluminum ones. No idea how she jumped out that high - it was like 2 feet tall! Another time I found 5 little babies only a few days old - all pink and hairless and eyes closed. I knew I could not do anything with them that young and could not have them growing up in the house and breeding so I drowned them. It made me cry, not pregnant! :cry:
  • MisdemeanorM
    Options
    The weather is beautiful again today. We have a trip to home depot planned (ok, that makes me feel old lol) to get more mulch to put around the rose bushes we planted, and we still have a raspberry bush and some climbing beans to plant.

We had 2 Home Depot AND 2 Lowe's trips yesterday! :laugh: Hubby did get a new tractor and the lawn mowed finally! And I got all the weedwacking done so finally our yard looks civilized!
  • Mamatoabunch
    Mamatoabunch Posts: 749
    Options

We used to go to Fon Du Lac every summer. I always thought Wi people were not that weird / weird accents, then I realized it was just because we went to camp with the same Illinois people every year :laugh: My first "into the wild of real WI trip" was an eye opener for just how WI accents actually sound! :laugh:

Their accents are different than here for sure. Although, they said we had accents! I don't think we do, LOL.
  • jenzimmer
    Options

OK, I totally want to live in a place called Random Lake!

LOL! Yes, we have a lake called "random lake" so that's what the town name is. WTH? I'm not from here, I'm from West Bend but moved here ( just 20 mins from my home town) to be with my husband. MAJOR adjustment. We don't have stop and go likes. VERY small town. I grew up in the city. Anyway, yes we all talk funny up here. The more north you go the worse it is. Not so bad by me tho. :)
  • brittonymiller
    brittonymiller Posts: 2,061 Member
    Options
    The weather is beautiful again today. We have a trip to home depot planned (ok, that makes me feel old lol) to get more mulch to put around the rose bushes we planted, and we still have a raspberry bush and some climbing beans to plant.

We had 2 Home Depot AND 2 Lowe's trips yesterday! :laugh: Hubby did get a new tractor and the lawn mowed finally! And I got all the weedwacking done so finally our yard looks civilized!

Really random, but my husband and I were talking about getting him a weedwacker yesterday. That's the word I used and he just looked at me and said, "You call it a weedwacker? It doesn't wack the weeds. It trims them. It's a weed trimmer." I then explained that I grew up calling it either a weedeater or a weedwacker. He thought both were goofy terms. I told him his term was boring :tongue:
  • MisdemeanorM
    Options

Really random, but my husband and I were talking about getting him a weedwacker yesterday. That's the word I used and he just looked at me and said, "You call it a weedwacker? It doesn't wack the weeds. It trims them. It's a weed trimmer." I then explained that I grew up calling it either a weedeater or a weedwacker. He thought both were goofy terms. I told him his term was boring :tongue:

That's hillarious! Oh yes it totally wacks the weeds! Scissors trim weeds :laugh: Weedeaters annihilate them!
  • Rachickidee
    Rachickidee Posts: 1,632 Member
    Options
    So I failed the exercise challenge. I just had so much going on last week.

Friday: I walked for 48 minutes and cleaned for 30, I burned 459 cal.
    Saturday: I walked for 46 minutes and burned 294 cal.

So, I have become a huge fan of Amazon. You can sign up for Amazon Mom, and now I get free 2nd day shipping on everything for a year! I just ordered a bookcase, rocking chair and changing pad. I am excited. I had to wait to hang up my wall decals because I painted, so next Monday I can hang them, and then I will provide pictures of the nursery! :) But it is coming along nicely.
  • AnneElise
    AnneElise Posts: 4,221 Member
    Options
    so we just found out we have to pay 800 dollars to replace the meters to get our electricity correct and our cable and internet back on... I hate when you save so hard and then loose it all on something with no reward. :noway: feeling bummed. May treat myself to a coke.
  • mwilson1018
    mwilson1018 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    Thanks, Ron and AnneElise...I'm a proud mama lol

Ugh That stinks AnneElise!!! I know that feeling all too well! Hope everything works out smoothly (as smoothly as it can having to spend $800 for it... :flowerforyou: )
  • AnneElise
    AnneElise Posts: 4,221 Member
    Options

I totally call it a weedwacker...
  • joonzgurl
    joonzgurl Posts: 1,617
    Options
    I also failed the excercise challenge- I only worked out once last week- 30 minutes in the pool! Better than nothing though. I spent a lot of time this weekend cleaning and on my feet so hopefully that counts for something.

Having some pain/discomfort *down there* lately, it's just kind of aching on one side right near the "opening" for lack of a better word. I am hoping it is not vericose veins (my mother got them in her groin area when she was pregnant). I will have to get a mirror later to see if I can check it out, but it's going to have to be a big mirror because my arms are only so long!

I finally took a bump pic this AM that I do not cringe when I look at it, so will update it later when I get home.
  • jenzimmer
    Options

You mean it's not called a weedwacker?! LOL Just like we call it bubblers up here and down south they say drinking fountin right? :laugh:
  • RFrick
    RFrick Posts: 408 Member
    Options

You mean it's not called a weedwacker?! LOL Just like we call it bubblers up here and down south they say drinking fountin right? :laugh:

It's certainly a weed eater! And I'm from Ohio and never in my life have I heard of a drinking fountain refered to as a bubbler. Very interesting!!!