Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• exlibrissilvio
    exlibrissilvio Posts: 69 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I have lost and gained a few times over the years...and the only time I post new pictures of myself is when I'm thin and confident. I won't even take a "before" picture. I also don't go out places where I know I could be "seen" by people that might know me. All of these years people have asked me to hang out, I've been "busy". Doing nothing! It all ties in to my Body Dysmorphic Disorder. So, everyone online thinks that I have been thin and good-looking for all these years and have NO IDEA that I've been overweight and depressed and trying to get healthy. Sure, I am getting back to a comfortable/happy weight...but still, no one really knows the truth.
  • PearlAng
    PearlAng Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    I also must confess that I love metamucil. Sure, it helps the body do that thing, but I feel satisfied and calm when I take it. I take it twice a week at most, and some weeks I don't have it at all, but if I drink some before work, I don't even think of food. And it doesn't bloat me
  • jdhcm2006
    jdhcm2006 Posts: 2,254 Member
    Options
    Holla4mom wrote: »
    jdhcm2006 wrote: »
    I haven't been able to get below 132lb b/c every time I get to 132.5, I start to self sabotage either eating over my calorie allotment or eating the correct calorie allotment, but not exercising (which means that I'm eating at a surplus and no longer a deficit). This goes on for 2-4 weeks, and then I'm at 136-139lbs.

I weighed myself today, and I was at 132.5, but I'm not logging it b/c I don't want to psyche myself out. I'm going to make it past that friggin' number!
    Good for you for reaching that goal! Keep going, you're going to get below it this time!

BTW, love the hair, and completely understand the not needing to wash it as frequently thing.

Thanks on both accounts!

Confession: I just realized that I wrote "psyche" and not "psych" and I got annoyed b/c that's basically lose/loose. Sigh.
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    I was craving something sweet the other night but had absolutely nothing in the house that would satisfy me except some hot chocolate. So I ate two spoonfuls of the powder. Two spoonfuls. Of the powder.

Confession: After reading this post, I tried it.
    Well....??
  • wmander1
    wmander1 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I ate 20 pepperoni, 3 dill pickles & at least half a pint of Ben & Jerry's ice cream....I was starving all day & binged on junk! Total fail!
  • BodyByButter
    BodyByButter Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    OMG. The typos. Every since I posted how I judge people's grammar mistakes, etc, my posts have been riddled with them, lol! That's what I get.
    This is pitiful. Yesterday morning I was a little late for work because I can't running around the house, hoping to get things moving along so I could poop and then weight myself because I knew it would show a loss if I did. It didn't happen, lol. I weighed this morning though and was down two pounds. It apparently happened eventually:)

There's a reason why I don't flash my English degree around. Bites me in the butt every time.

• arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    OdesAngel wrote: »
    I was craving something sweet the other night but had absolutely nothing in the house that would satisfy me except some hot chocolate. So I ate two spoonfuls of the powder. Two spoonfuls. Of the powder.

Well....??

I just did it again tonight and had to quick add calories. Now I don't know why I'm doing it.
  • ovinas1
    ovinas1 Posts: 413 Member
    Options

Well....??

I just did it again tonight and had to quick add calories. Now I don't know why I'm doing it.

LAZY....not judging of course.
  • arditarose
    edited February 2015
    Options
    ovinas1 wrote: »

Well....??

I have no idea how that makes me lazy. It just makes me want to eat powdered chocolate?

Edit...because of the quick adding? The hot chocolate is made by a private little company and as I won't be eating it again, I don't see the need to make an entry for it.
  • Alluminati
    Options

Well....??

I have no idea how that makes me lazy. It just makes me want to eat powdered chocolate?

Edit...because of the quick adding? The hot chocolate is made by a private little company and as I won't be eating it again, I don't see the need to make an entry for it.
    For me it's the gritty texture. I saw a unopened box of Swiss Miss in my cupboard the other day and lol'd. Might have a bit over the weekend for old times sake.
  • arditarose
    Options

Well....??

For me it's the gritty texture. I saw a unopened box of Swiss Miss in my cupboard the other day and lol'd. Might have a bit over the weekend for old times sake.

haha I didn't love the gritty texture. I wet the spoon a bit. I mixed some with peanut butter too. That was okay.
  • Alluminati
    edited February 2015
    Options

Well....??

haha I didn't love the gritty texture. I wet the spoon a bit. I mixed some with peanut butter too. That was okay.

I saw that somewhere earlier, where people liked it better with a bit of liquid like milk. At least you tried it. Mad respect :flowerforyou:
  • Dnarules
    Dnarules Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    _Zardoz_ wrote: »
    I sometimes Fart and blame it on the dogs

LOL. Been there, done that. But sometimes it is the dog.
  • arditarose
    Options

Well....??

I saw that somewhere earlier, where people liked it better with a bit of liquid like milk. At least you tried it. Mad respect :flowerforyou:

Ya. I put it in chocolate almond milk tonight too. Okay...so I tried this a little more than I let on.
  • Dnarules
    Options
    Jaffsa wrote: »
    Oh I wanna play!!
    My logging streak is not honest.. at all.. I logged 1 thing a couple of days to keep my streak going.. the authenticity is lost for me.. but I still feel better about it for some reason?

You don't have to log anything. You just have to come into MFP. Sad but true.

• jillshadow
    jillshadow Posts: 76 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Confession: I just got done working out with my workout video. Instead of finishing, since my feet hurt I just kinda stood there and actually watched the last 8 minutes of the video. With the sound off. Don't ask me why I didn't turn the player off because I don't know. I am weird. Also, I have used this particular video for 30 days in a row now.
  • Dnarules
    Options
    We still have a rudolf the red nose reindeer outdoor light up and running in our house (he was to cute to put outside). Our Christmas village is still up. And we're still eating on Christmas plates.
  • dougpconnell219
    dougpconnell219 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    hapa11 wrote: »
    I have a LOT of Britney Spears on my exercise playlist.

You want a hot body? You better work b!tch.

;)

I share your shame. Lady Gaga too.
  • exlibrissilvio
    exlibrissilvio Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    hapa11 wrote: »
    I have a LOT of Britney Spears on my exercise playlist.

You want a hot body? You better work b!tch.

;)

I share your shame. Lady Gaga too.

It's all about "Work B**ch" for me. :smiley:

• azulvioleta6
    azulvioleta6 Posts: 4,196 Member
    Options
    I have lost and gained a few times over the years...and the only time I post new pictures of myself is when I'm thin and confident. I won't even take a "before" picture. I also don't go out places where I know I could be "seen" by people that might know me. All of these years people have asked me to hang out, I've been "busy". Doing nothing! It all ties in to my Body Dysmorphic Disorder. So, everyone online thinks that I have been thin and good-looking for all these years and have NO IDEA that I've been overweight and depressed and trying to get healthy. Sure, I am getting back to a comfortable/happy weight...but still, no one really knows the truth.

They know.

I have a friend of a friend who is like this. Everybody notices when she starts to get slightly fat, disappears and then comes back thinner.