What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• Keith3481
    Keith3481 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Four weeks ago I couldn't even wear this belt and now I'm on the second notch.
  • nicolemtracy
    nicolemtracy Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I bought a brand spanking new pair of pants a couple weeks ago and they're already about to the point where I need to wear a belt. It's both annoying and delightful! :D
  • whatang
    whatang Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    1. Ran out of holes on my belt.
    2. Did my first sub 30min 5k run: took over 2 minutes off my previous best time.
    3. While on that run, had to keep pulling my shorts up because they were falling off my butt!
  • tjsoccermom
    tjsoccermom Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    I felt I HAD to run today! My body was just craving it! I was a couch potato before October!

I love so very many of these but had to comment on this one because I've had the same "craving." Sometimes the urge hits while I'm shopping and I practically run little old ladies over with my cart...hahaha. It's one of my favorite changes to actually "need" to work out!
  • priyaFitnessFreak
    priyaFitnessFreak Posts: 105 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I went shopping today. Most of my tops are loose and shapeless since I've lost 19 pounds since mid October and have toned a little too. I bought 4 tops all size Medium! That's a huge success for me. I used to be L or XL depending on the brand. And at my highest weight, my clothes had started to become too tight! I have to lose 31 more to get to my goal weight of 140. I can't wait to see my future self!
  • cblue315
    cblue315 Posts: 3,836 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Wore my "goal" pants yesterday. I will be shopping this weekend.
  • kaeleychilds
    kaeleychilds Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    jim180155 wrote: »
    Not sure what NSV stands for, but I think this fits...

I've read through this thread hoping someone would ask. Now if someone will just answer.

Non Scale Victory
  • Steff46
    Steff46 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    I tried on my triathlon kit yesterday and it was actually loose and looked great on me. I had to prance around and show it off to my boyfriend. It's been in my closet for two years waiting for me to get fit enough for it. I'm now thinking I need a prettier one:)
  • kelroberts21
    kelroberts21 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Not sure if this is necessarily "scale-related" or not, but I was down 2% body fat this week! That brings me to 24.7%, which is down almost 10% from where I started! Almost to that athlete range...
  • MrCoolGrim
    MrCoolGrim Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    :o My pants falling off at work
  • Wiseandcurious
    Wiseandcurious Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    I got up from lying on the floor to standing up without putting a hand down for the first time in 20 years :) Turns out I didn't need to lose a lot of weight to be able to do that, just get a bit fitter. Who knew...
  • mariamathsgeek
    mariamathsgeek Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I had 3 small glasses of wine last night (my first alcohol since New Year = 5 weeks off!!!) and I just really enjoyed the wine, didn't feel the need to drink more than those 3 glasses and didn't get the wine munchies and demolish hundreds of cals worth of snacks!!!!
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    Options
    Another 1.5 inches off my waist!! Only .25 in off hips. :\

But 1.5 inches off my waist!! B)
  • StrongHealthyPowerful
    Options
    This is in no way weight loss related, but it was a huge victory for me so I’m sharing it: Today I paid off one of my two student loans in its entirety. I had money in savings and was paying out over $200 a month on this one loan, with the interest just building up like crazy, and then I just realized it would be smarter over the long term to just pay it all of right now… and I DID! Yikes! I even realized that the other loan I have isn’t as big as I thought it was. Maybe I’ll even be able to pay it all off in the next year!

Again, sorry for the totally unrelated post, but I’m just so pumped. haha
  • Ooci
    Ooci Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I am now making the hits in the "Chase the Lob" drill in tennis! The coach throws a high ball over to the furthest corner of the court - you have to start out at the net. It's a long way to run during the flight of one ball. I never used to be able to ( and until last year I'd never even hit a ball of any kind or ever played any ball sports whatsoever). Now not only can I chase that lob and hit it, I can send it to the back of the court accurately. If you'd told me two years ago I'd be doing this I'd have died laughing!
  • epido
    epido Posts: 353 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    In the last 3 months I've lost a total of 7 9/16 inches. Since the beginning of this journey, I've lost 58 3/4 inches! That's almost 5 feet! (We measure neck, upper arm, wrist, chest, waist, hips, thigh, and calf.)
  • KyraRaven
    KyraRaven Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    sarahmoo12 wrote: »
    Got up an hour early today and started C25K :)

This is my goal... I am doing it tomorrow... Too late to do it today..
  • kecmw25
    kecmw25 Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options
    epido wrote: »
    In the last 3 months I've lost a total of 7 9/16 inches. Since the beginning of this journey, I've lost 58 3/4 inches! That's almost 5 feet! (We measure neck, upper arm, wrist, chest, waist, hips, thigh, and calf.)

That is amazing!! Just Wow!!

• DianaLovesCoffee
    DianaLovesCoffee Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    This is in no way weight loss related, but it was a huge victory for me so I’m sharing it: Today I paid off one of my two student loans in its entirety. I had money in savings and was paying out over $200 a month on this one loan, with the interest just building up like crazy, and then I just realized it would be smarter over the long term to just pay it all of right now… and I DID! Yikes! I even realized that the other loan I have isn’t as big as I thought it was. Maybe I’ll even be able to pay it all off in the next year!

Again, sorry for the totally unrelated post, but I’m just so pumped. haha

YES!!!!! Get out of debt and stay out! Whoop!
  • AngeBee18
    AngeBee18 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I had a crazy busy week at work. No real lunch breaks, working late nights (and even through to early morning on Wednesday). Normally that would spell disaster for my food intake, but I managed to eat within my kj goal, even after a mid-morning moment of weakness involving cake and biscuits in the lunchroom on Weds.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!