Replies

• JPW1990
    JPW1990 Posts: 2,424 Member
    Options
    omelets, frittatas, and shakshuka
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    Scrambled, with 1/4-1/3 cup of milk and some turkey sausage crumbles. And occasionally a bit of shredded cheddar on top.
  • kramrn77
    kramrn77 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Hmmmmmm.... Favorite is poached over asparagus with some Parmesan cheese. Love frittatas as well. And as a flat Chinese omlete with green or sweet onions over a tortilla (easier to get then a Chinese pancake) with siracha. I want to try the egg in avocado and eggs in hell as well.
  • DEJAnoVU
    DEJAnoVU Posts: 37 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    If I'm feeling fancy...Omelette.
    2 whole eggs. 1 cup of spinach. 2 tsp of parm cheese.
    If I don't care...scrambled.
    2 whole eggs. Salt & Pepper. 2 tsp of taco cheese.
  • AntonioP23
    AntonioP23 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    DEJAnoVU wrote: »
    If I'm feeling fancy...Omelette.
    2 whole eggs. 1 cup of spinach. 2 tsp of parm cheese.
    If I don't care...scrambled.
    2 whole eggs. Salt & Pepper. 2 tsp of taco cheese.

Just got some spinach from the store - tomorrow breakfast could be similar :)
  • snarlingcoyote
    snarlingcoyote Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Just so long as they're not raw. (Runny is okay and raw eggs in a dish, like home made mayo, that's okay too.) I have yet to meet an egg dish I didn't like!
  • Lobster1987
    Lobster1987 Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    My ducks just started laying so I've been in love with frying the duck eggs and making a sandwich with a buttload of cheese and a side of catsup. NOM It's been my breakfast all week.
  • kenmiller75
    kenmiller75 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I scramble my egg and then microwave it in a coffee cup for 60 seconds. It comes out the perfect size and shape to put on my english muffin. Sometimes I add bacon pieces and shredded cheese to the mix. I top it off with spinach, a sauted mushroom, and/or a turkey sausage patty. It's a quick and easy breakfast for under 300 calories.
  • liftingandlipstick
    liftingandlipstick Posts: 1,857 Member
    Options
    Any way I can get them! But my absolute, go to favorites: scrambled with bell peppers and mushrooms, fried on a wrap with sliced or mashed avocado, and over easy on top of stir fry, chicken rice bowls, sausage hash . . . anything really.
  • Jelaan
    Jelaan Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    Egg Creations omlet (had garden veg this morning) stuffed with cooked onions, garlic, peppers, and eggplant from a container that I precook and keep in the fridge, cherry tomatoes and 2 pieces of Laughing Cow garlic cheese. Yummy. Like them cooked in a microwave egg poacher too mixed with spinach and cheese. Boiled. Scrambled. Soufleed. Cooked with tomatoes and curry powder. "Sigh". Yep, I like eggs.
  • eatingforspawn
    eatingforspawn Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I love eggs any and every way, but lately I have been poaching them. Then I put them atop a piece of whole grain bread, or some mashed sweet potato and top with just a touch of pink salt and black pepper. I like them cooked until the yolks are mostly firm, yet just a little runny. Runny yet thick. That is the best! I don't like them solid nor super liquid.
  • NikonPal
    NikonPal Posts: 1,346 Member
    Options
    Depends on my side dishes --

20150117_080339_breakfast_blank_zpsbd0e95a6.jpg

20150131_091346_breakfast%20blank_zpsrdwn6hvh.jpg

20150101_095124_newyearsbreakfast_recipe_zpsc288aac2.jpg

meal1_zps11e1d627.jpg

73641431.png
  • aquinoz
    aquinoz Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    eggs scrambled in butter with salt and black pepper
  • softblondechick
    softblondechick Posts: 1,276 Member
    Options
    Sunny side up, placed on a big turkey patty! Let the yolk drizzle the turkey patty with deliciousness. And check out the protein!
  • snowflake930
    snowflake930 Posts: 2,188 Member
    Options
    I saute favorite veggies and mix them with eggs and bake in muffin tin. Freeze them for quick breakfast meals during the week.
  • LifeInTheBikeLane
    LifeInTheBikeLane Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Baked!!! I went through a scrambled phase but these past few months we have been ALLLL about them baked eggs.
    I usually line a pie pan with either sauteed potatoes or soft bread, like 2 inches of spinach, turkey bacon, and then whisked egg and bake that bad boy. It's our go to dinner. :)
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    Options
    Shakshouka

Shakshouka_03.jpg
  • Ohwhynot
    Ohwhynot Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Eggs are my favorite thing in the world. Almost daily, I saute mushrooms and onions to go along with 2 eggs, omelet style (usually no cheese). Hot sauce optional.
  • ygstzip
    ygstzip Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Boil, I hate cleaning.
  • paulaviki
    paulaviki Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    Scrambled or poached, I'm not a massive fan of egg white on its own so with the poached I mash it all up.

To me I still find it odd that people would eat only the whites of eggs, but I think that's also because most people I know (UK) eat the whole egg. It's rare to hear if anyone eating the white only. I find the concept of that egg beaters product odd as well too, I can't imagine buying eggs in any form other than as a whole egg raw in its shell!