Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• obscuremusicreference
    obscuremusicreference Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    Talkradio wrote: »
    Sometimes, when I'm hungry and out of calories, I read other people's diary's and imagine what it's like to eat those meals.

When I'm out of calories and bored-hungry, I do not click anyone's diaries. No way. Like and move on.
  • berlynnwall
    berlynnwall Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    AshC1023 wrote: »
    elphie754 wrote: »

Confession: My husband and I have 7 children combined, and we are trying for #8. Current childrens ages are 16, 13, 11 <-- his, and mine are 11, 8, 6, and my baby will be 4 next month. I hate it when people ask "don't you have cable TV?", why do people ask that? It used to be normal to have a large family, but I guess not anymore.

People ask me dumb questions like that, and I only have 3 kids. "Don't you know how that happens?" - no, dude, I am completely mystified as to how babies are made, and I have no other hobbies.
  • sum1sbby89
    sum1sbby89 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    lisaw19855 wrote: »
    I weigh myself daily but don't log it, I accept the fluctuations and usually know why (no poop, too much sodium) but I hate seeing in on my little graph thing.

I am the same way. I don't log my weight when it goes up even if it is only by .2 pounds. I only log when I lose.

• DrWhoIsYerDad
    DrWhoIsYerDad Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    When I get stressed I overeat
  • tinapi96
    tinapi96 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I sometimes sit on a yoga ball and bounce up and down to get more steps. It's not *really* cheating because it takes quite a bit of movement up and down to get the Fitbit to read it as a step. It's pretty good for the abs and upper legs.

I am in a Fitbit death-match with my 72-year-old father. My confession is that, most weeks, he beats me! It's pretty ridiculous as I am very active. He is retired and has tons of time to go hiking and play around in his peddle kayak. NOT FAIR!

The Yoga Ball -Me too! I have all these crazy rules about it, too. I have to be within 500 steps of my goal and I need to do arm exercises while I do it.
  • tinapi96
    tinapi96 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    sssgilber wrote: »
    I do Leslie Sansone walk DVD's, but only with the sound off. Her positive attitude jumps on my last nerve.

I though I was the only person who did this. I put the video on on my laptop, put it in front of the TV and do it while I watch TV. The way I see it is if I forgot to change from side to side to forward and back it doesn't really make a difference. I cannot stand how cheery she is about walking in place, but it helps me keep my butt moving.
  • allangirl
    allangirl Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    This past week I have been under my calorie goal by supper so I press the finish button. Then around 11pm I start snacking and eat another 300-400 calories. 5 days in a row of cheating every night.
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    jdhcm2006 wrote: »
    I enjoy doing this alone in my room regularly... and by regularly I mean everyday!

tumblr_muv8gqeVHz1rjlg6ro7_250.gif

Me too!
  • Italian_Buju
    Options
    Tonight my dinner did not contain a single vegetable.....but did end with a piece of cheesecake.....sigh....we went out for dinner....my biggest weakness!
  • godilup
    godilup Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I ate too much oreo yesterday. :(
  • dougpconnell219
    dougpconnell219 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    I cheated and had pizza tonight. Now for some reason, the diet gods are smiling me with the ibs flare up from hell.
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    Options
    JPW1990 wrote: »
    Realized tonight I do have one. I tell my husband there's psyllium husk powder in my chocolate mousse so I don't have to share.

When I bake -- admittedly that's not often -- I don't offer to let my SO lick the bowl. It's all MINE. He's normally not in the kitchen while this is going on and I kinda fuss around like I'm still mixing/prepping so he won't realize I'm done and come wandering in. I'm also guilty of scraping the bowl much less efficiently if there's yummy batter... not so much if I'm making something like bran muffins, lol.

I have three Jillian Michaels workout DVDs still in their cellophane wrappers. In fact, they are the only Jillian Michaels workout DVDs that I own.

• uptownplum
    uptownplum Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Wetterdew wrote: »
    During lunch a while ago, my coworker made fun of me for counting calories and said I'm getting too skinny and it's starting to look ugly. So when she got up to go to the bathroom, I ate from her bag of chocolate pretzels and left before she got back. They were extra delicious and I fit them into my food budget for that day. I did what had to be done

The only ugly thing is her jealousy.
  • KatieLK14
    KatieLK14 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    last night i went out and had beer and poutine. then was sad about it. then realized it was actually delicious and i really don't care
  • maschauer1
    maschauer1 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Laurend224 wrote: »
    I can't do any type of jumping jacks or running without my belly smacking the top of my thighs. It's really embarrassing. Going to talk to a surgeon about a panniculectomy. Three kids and yo-yoing between 140 and 252 a few times wrecked my belly.

• maschauer1
    Options
    Awesome, you will feel so much better abt yourself.
  • SoulOfRusalka
    SoulOfRusalka Posts: 1,201 Member
    Options
    I eat really weird things sometimes.
    "Broth" that's just hot water with soy sauce and pepper. Soy sauce on salads. Salt in oatmeal. (sensing a common theme?) Sugar on rice. Sugar in already-sweetened oatmeal.

Also I haven't felt like eating anything except plain white rice in days.
  • maschauer1
    Options
    Ok, I have been doing good until today. I was tired and binged on ginger snaps. Sounds silly to type it. Makes me mad at myself.
  • kellylynrobitaille
    Options
    I can't keep butter in the house. I eat it.

Like on its own?

Yes :/ I love the way it tastes.
  • Italian_Buju
    Options
    I can't keep butter in the house. I eat it.

Like on its own?

Yes :/ I love the way it tastes.

Well then....I do not even think I could do that.....

I do eat some weird stuff though, one of my favorites is peanut butter and tomato sandwiches

Or I will make that a whole breakfast by adding bacon, mayo, cucumber and an egg to the PB and tomato....

Another thing, I eat my roast/steak VERY rare, like blue if I can get it that way.....and even though I have not done it in decades as I know now it is dangerous, when I was a kid, if we had any kind of beef thawing for dinner, I would save the blood from the package and mix it into plain oatmeal and eat it the next day :o