What are the more bizarre things you are looking forward too

Options
1235»

Replies

• laurasnyder411
    laurasnyder411 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I want to:

-Scare off all of the groupies that collect around my boyfriend after he sings a show-I need to look like a rock singers' girlfriend. He's taken ladieeees.

- run into my ex and his new g/f (my ex-best friend) looking super-hot and tell them I don't have time in my life for people like them.

-Be able to find an outfit without searching through my closet of "doesn't fit anymore" clothes
  • jonbobfrog
    jonbobfrog Posts: 294
    Options
    A few things
    1. When ever a bunch of us have to get in the car to go somewhere I always have to sit in the front (even though that's where I'd much rather sit anyway) because I take up the most space and can't be squished into the back. It's just be nice to not hear "Alright, LJ in the front, everyone else in the back"

2. I can't wait to be able to go to the movies and not feel uber uncomfortable in the chairs.

3. I (kinda) miss the days when it was less obvious that I'm a lesbian. It seems like the more weight I put on, the more people seem to know that I'm gay... it's weird....

I'm NOT a lesbian, but now that I'm overweight, people think I am. (Could be that I have really short hair and dress like a guy, too, though!)
  • jonbobfrog
    jonbobfrog Posts: 294
    Options
    I'm looking forward to several things:

1. not feeling inferior to everyone who is skinnier than me
    2. being able to wear "girl" clothes again and feel good in them (I wear mostly guys' clothing now because I feel like I can hide my weight with bigger clothes. Doesn't work, but it makes me feel better psychologically!)
    3. painting my toenails, shaving my legs, and tying my shoes without a belly getting in the way
    4. my fabulous back piece tattoo that is my ultimate reward!
    5. not feeling like I have to hide from every camera in the vicinity
    6. maybe being able to come off of some of my bipolar meds?
  • GLJezebel
    GLJezebel Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    1. Wearing any kind of pant and not having the waist roll down by itself.
    2. Buying a bra at Victoria's Secret.
  • almondbliss
    almondbliss Posts: 115
    Options
    I want no more dimples on my body except my face!
    I want to wear the cute tight exercise shorts with a sports bra and be ROCKIN IT!
  • musica814
    musica814 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    1. I cannot wait to weigh less than my husband! He's really thin and it's so embarrassing knowing that I'm heavier than he is! He can still pick me up and stuff cause he's really muscular but I hate knowing that I'm heavy!

2. I want to be able to sit on his lap without his legs going numb :(

3. I want to look HOT in a bikini!

4. I want to go get a tattoo on my lower hip and not be embarrassed about the tattoo artist seeing my belly!

5. I want my thighs to not touch anymore.
  • superjlau
    superjlau Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    This will probably sound really weird, but I'm hoping my collar bones become more prominent. I LOVE them! Yeah, it's weird.

And I agree with Imwitha, I'm hoping my thighs won't touch anymore and pass the pencil test.
  • Jb8885
    Jb8885 Posts: 126
    Options
    Looking awesome naked and seeing my willy when I look down.

Bahahahaha this is the response on here! hilarious...I'm always on the go and in a rush so I'm looking forward to just throwing anything on in my closet and have it look rockstar
  • pinkgigi
    pinkgigi Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    This thread has really got me thinking, thanks for all the ideas folks.

I would like to be thin enough to wear the little teeny outfits the fit gals wear at Bikram.

GG
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options

I'm hoping that when I lose my tummy I DON'T see a willy - but its been so long I may have grown one!! I'll keep you posted!

OMG......hilarious!!
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    I want to go skinny dipping just once.....and at least look good doing it!
  • xxx29
    xxx29 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    To be able to wear a lovely summer dress and not want to cover up and not have raw thighs at the end of the day :happy:

I was about to say, to be able to wear a summer dress without finding long-legged panties!
  • xxx29
    xxx29 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    This is really bizarre, and I have no good reason for wanting to do this, more like a quest ....but I am naturally flexible, and continually work on becoming more flexible, but I want to be able to lift my leg to my face and have it touch...I am almost there, but my breasts and stomach keep getting in the way...LOL...I told you it was bizarre.

Hah! I had to try it! I'm almost there, too. Good stretch exercise.
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    Chivalry is not dead in America, just wounded. I definielty think it's time we end women's suffrage.

Really? You want to end women's right to vote?
  • essbe
    essbe Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    To be able to queue for ANY ride at the theme parks without stressing the entire time that I'll get to the front of the queue and not fit in the harness and have to do the walk of shame.

Someone said to be able to cross their legs again and I hadn't thought of it before but omg YES!!!

Also, not the slightest bit bizarre but, just to be able to fit all my cool old clothes, or buy new cool clothes, I'm so sick of dressing to my body shape instead of dressing to my personality :(

I'm hoping that when I lose my tummy I DON'T see a willy - but its been so long I may have grown one!! I'll keep you posted!
    Hahahahaha :D
  • tammyquinnlmt
    tammyquinnlmt Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    I want innie armpits!
  • coneybandita
    Options
    Looking forward to NOT shopping in the plus size section or stores!!!
  • cobarlo14
    cobarlo14 Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to NOT shopping in the plus size section or stores!!!

I am RIGHT there with ya!!!!
  • Furrytreats
    Furrytreats Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    This will probably sound really weird, but I'm hoping my collar bones become more prominent. I LOVE them! Yeah, it's weird.

And I agree with Imwitha, I'm hoping my thighs won't touch anymore and pass the pencil test.

That's how I gauge my weight! If my collar bones aren't prominent I know it's time to do some work, I love mine too!