Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• Mick1127
    Mick1127 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    I ate the whole thing....that is, I ate the entire "bowl" of Orville Redenbacher Pop Up Bowl - Ultimate Butter Popcorn for dinner last night. Even with its 400 calories, I only ate 1697 calories yesterday. After my exercise which burned off 995 of those calories, I still netted 0nly 702 calories for the day. Yes, that was my entire supper last night. Sure tasted good.
  • jillshadow
    jillshadow Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    To the sock people: I have a sock and panty gnome that takes all my panties/socks and eats them for dinner. I can never find either. In total I have around 50 pairs of underwear and socks because I just keep buying new ones when I can't find them.
  • moog54
    moog54 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I get these cravings, sometimes I make toast and eat it without realizing im doing it. Just lately have been attacking French Brie cheese cutting off slivers from the edge hoping that nobody would notice (problem is I live on my own). Can be good all day and then blow the whole diet thing right out of the water.
  • _celesse
    _celesse Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I have another~ when I make waffles, I feel compelled to eat as many as possible because they are absolute best when fresh, crisp and warm! They ain't no small ones, either - big round ones with the four sections. And of course I have to have gallons of syrup, some butter and bacon if I can get my hands on some...

I also confess I can't stop thinking about the blood in the oatmeal confession!!
  • rajushank84
    rajushank84 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Time to fess up - my squats have been crap all week and I haven't REALLY made an effort to fix them - been more like getting them over with quickly. Using left shoulder soreness from "sleeping in the wrong angle" (if you know what I mean) as an excuse.
  • Reema_capricorn
    Reema_capricorn Posts: 1,032 Member
    Options
    I am an overeater. I CANNOT control myself around delicious food and sometimes I don't even bother logging it in my diary. I crave Chinese food everyday and sometimes order spring rolls(my weakness) once a week.
  • obscuremusicreference
    obscuremusicreference Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    On Sunday I ate at maintenance and on Monday I ran for the longest time ever and I am so dumb about these things I don't know if it was the psychological boost from the refuel or the refuel itself that was responsible for my endurance. I kind of want to make a thread asking for opinions but nah.

I wasn't even sore today.
  • 1012Anna
    1012Anna Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Last Weekend I ate everything I could geht into my Handy and I have loged just some of these things. The calories were so high that I bought some carb blocker and some fat blocker at the Drugstore on Monday (even though I do not believe that such things really work). I have the wishfull thinking this stuff can balance out the last weekend. And now I frear the weight in on Sunday...
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    pofoster21 wrote: »
    I have enough socks to clothe a small nation. I categorize them:
    Trouser socks
    Casual socks
    Exercise socks
    Riding socks (horses)
    Working at the barn socks
    Wearing at home in winter socks
    Mismatched socks in the closet awaiting the rediscovery of their mate stuck to some other random fabric or piece of clothing

I have to have several hundred pair and 100 singles awaiting their reunion.

No judgement from me! I don't ride, but I do have:

Boot socks with cute tops
    Plain boot socks
    Stretchy socks to go under capris when I wear my boots
    Black and white stripey socks to wear with black Toms because it's cute!
    Socks to wear to bed
    Good running socks
    Old running socks
    Woolen socks
    Trouser socks
    All the mismatched socks, put together in the very back of the bottom drawer of my chest of drawers. (Once a month I pull them all out and see if any of them have mated.)

It's not that I love socks, it's just that the Academy close to my work puts socks that aren't in packages in a big bin in their shoe department, and I like to root through it to see what I'll find for cheap. . .

It's not a problem until I run out of room!

I am out of room! And I periodically look at them as well to see if they have mated and strangely the do! Also the teenage trend of wearing mismatched socks has helped. Now if they are the same general size and texture I match them up and wear them. :)
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Trouser socks
    Casual socks
    Exercise socks
    Riding socks (horses)
    Mismatched socks in the closet awaiting the rediscovery of their mate stuck to some other random fabric or piece of clothing

Plain boot socks
    Socks to wear to bed
    Good running socks
    Old running socks
    Woolen socks
    Trouser socks
    All the mismatched socks, put together in the very back of the bottom drawer of my chest of drawers. (Once a month I pull them all out and see if any of them have mated.)

It's not that I love socks, it's just that the Academy close to my work puts socks that aren't in packages in a big bin in their shoe department, and I like to root through it to see what I'll find for cheap. . .

I am out of room! And I periodically look at them as well to see if they have mated and strangely the do! Also the teenage trend of wearing mismatched socks has helped. Now if they are the same general size and texture I match them up and wear them. :)

I call it the 2 out of 3 rule. Colour, texture, shape/size. If they match on 2 of those 3 things, they're a pair as far as I'm concerned :)
  • LumberJacck
    LumberJacck Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    Back in 2009 when I started my weight loss blog (which I'm still writing) I put on 2kg intentionally since I wanted to be my heaviest ever weight.
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    Oh, I don't log alcohol calories. Because I hate seeing how in the red they make me, and how much I drank.

Same.
  • snarlingcoyote
    snarlingcoyote Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Trouser socks
    Casual socks
    Exercise socks
    Riding socks (horses)

Plain boot socks
    Socks to wear to bed
    Good running socks
    Old running socks
    Woolen socks
    Trouser socks

I call it the 2 out of 3 rule. Colour, texture, shape/size. If they match on 2 of those 3 things, they're a pair as far as I'm concerned :)

Well, on running socks, if they're the same brand and more or less the same, then I mate them. . .but regular socks. . .I just can't do it. They have to have their right mate. When our GSD was young, I would save up socks that never ever mated and use them to stuff Blue Bear (her favorite stuffed toy from early puppyhood) when Bear lost his stuffing (which was my old socks, LOL), but now she's old and Blue Bear is just an old favorite that mainly lives in the toy box. . .but I still can't toss socks!
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    rosebette wrote: »
    I eat two squares of a Lindt or Ghiardelli dark chocolate bar every day and I don't log it.

I log every sweet delicious piece!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Ceci_O_K wrote: »
    YES! Confirmation!!! Thank you, Ceci. :p

They also tell you not to have alcohol for 24 hours. They should just say, "If you drink alcohol, it won't take as much to get you drunk." Or so I've heard. :wink:

Confession - I drank alcohol after giving blood yesterday. No noticeable difference and I was disappointed. :(

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Confession - I liked this thread better when it was a confession thread, and not an "I can eyeball food" thread.

Quick, quiksylver296 needs measuring spoons! :D;)

quiksylver has a food scale... ;)

• Slashnl
    Slashnl Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Love the sock confessions. I'm in that group. I just cleaned out my sock drawer last weekend and was amazed at how many I have. I also have about 30 pairs of pantyhose. I haven't been wearing dresses for years, and now I don't know if anyone even wears pantyhose anymore. So..... I kept them. Moved them to a different drawer though. I might need that space for more socks....
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    I have an entire large rubbermaid tub full of mismatched socks that I brought with me when I moved from Texas almost 4 years ago! I just keep adding to it, hoping they will mate!
  • Azexas
    Azexas Posts: 4,334 Member
    Options
    The only time I ever wear matching socks is when I first buy the pack. I NEVER wear matching socks. As long as they are the same height and type of material I'm happy.
  • snarlingcoyote
    snarlingcoyote Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Slashnl wrote: »
    Love the sock confessions. I'm in that group. I just cleaned out my sock drawer last weekend and was amazed at how many I have. I also have about 30 pairs of pantyhose. I haven't been wearing dresses for years, and now I don't know if anyone even wears pantyhose anymore. So..... I kept them. Moved them to a different drawer though. I might need that space for more socks....

YESSSS!!!!! I have a plastic shoebox (okay, it's a tub, not a shoebox) under the bed that is nothing but tights and pantyhose. . .because, well, what if Princess Kate invites me to tea? And sometimes I wear a pair under my tights in Winter. And can't you use them in projects?