Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    You guys know that red velvet is just chocolate with lots of red food coloring and cream cheese icing?

And disgusting! NO JUDGMENT!
  • 32daisies
    32daisies Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I love this thread, btw. The bad, the good, the ugly. The honesty is great.

My confession: when I see that a MFP friend has had a big loss (or even any loss), I'm super happy for them. But if they're losing faster than I am, I'm a little jealous, too.
  • BoxingChick
    BoxingChick Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I once ate chips out of the garbage can :( I was so proud of myself for throwing the rest of the bag out then several hours later I was like screw this and went OUTSIDE and got them out and ate them.
  • 32daisies
    32daisies Posts: 25 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Another: if I I see someone consistently logging "1 serving of chicken (3 oz)", I give it the side-eye. Did you *really* only eat 3 ounces of chicken, or did you just eat a chicken breast (which can be anywhere from 9 to 12 ounces) and call it one serving?

(of course, if you're doing that and losing anyhow, eh, have at it, I guess.)
  • lmr0528
    lmr0528 Posts: 427 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    32daisies wrote: »
    Another: if I I see someone consistently logging "1 serving of chicken (3 oz)", I give it the side-eye. Did you *really* only eat 3 ounces of chicken, or did you just eat a chicken breast (which can be anywhere from 9 to 12 ounces) and call it one serving?

I do this too! 3 oz of chicken is pretty much nothing. I've never had a chicken breast that was less than 7 oz. I always know those are the ones who don't have food scales and are just estimating!!
  • Jolinia
    Jolinia Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    Someone gave me a bicycle, and I'm on MFP posting this instead of out riding it because I'm trying to get over a little bit of anxiety. I haven't ridden a bike regularly since I was a kid, and I'm a born klutz. I do have a helmet, though.

To paraphrase melimomTARDIS, time to embrace the fear, pat it on the head, and get on with my life.
  • spookyface
    spookyface Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Before Thankgiving I made a low cal crustless pumpkin pie. When it was gone I made another and another and another and...now I am finally tired of it!
  • JonesJM8
    JonesJM8 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I have eaten an entire dozen Entenmann's Softees Donuts by myself on a few occasions. I have no doubt that I could eat an entire loaf of bread by myself as well. I haven't actually done it (thank God for small victories). I have an intense carb addiction.
  • ArcticSero
    ArcticSero Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I use my little sister as my weight loss goal even though I know it's impossible for me to get her body size (I got a pear shape (5'8") and she's naturally model slim (size 0 and 5'11") with no exercise) I still berate and hate myself that I can't have the same body as her causing my low self esteem to get worse. As a result I sometimes push myself way too hard in workouts.

Now I'm learning how to do it in moderation.
  • tzig00
    tzig00 Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    I deleted an mfp "friend" because we had a baby around the same time and a week after we had them she had lost all the baby weight plus an extra 5 pounds and I was up 30 pounds. I couldn't handle it.
  • lmr0528
    Options
    JonesJM8 wrote: »
    I have eaten an entire dozen Entenmann's Softees Donuts by myself on a few occasions. I have no doubt that I could eat an entire loaf of bread by myself as well. I haven't actually done it (thank God for small victories). I have an intense carb addiction.

Those donuts are dangerous!!!! Soooo good!
  • tzig00
    tzig00 Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    spookyface wrote: »
    Before Thankgiving I made a low cal crustless pumpkin pie. When it was gone I made another and another and another and...now I am finally tired of it!

This actually made me giggle because it's something I would do. I made cookies the other day and was eating the dough and didn't count it because they weren't baked so they weren't really cookies yet. lol
  • shannonstube
    shannonstube Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    32daisies wrote: »

I do this too! 3 oz of chicken is pretty much nothing. I've never had a chicken breast that was less than 7 oz. I always know those are the ones who don't have food scales and are just estimating!!

This is me. But we buy individually wrapped frozen chicken breasts that are 4 oz. each and I actually DO weigh them, they are all within 0.5 oz of 4 oz. so I usually just leave it as 4 oz. because I'm lazy and I use the bar code scanner.

My confession is that it's 10:30 a.m. and I've already eaten all of my snacks that I brought to work for the day.

• Slashnl
    Slashnl Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    JonesJM8 wrote: »

Oh yes, those donuts are so good!!! I can see that happening... easily!!
  • Kekineo
    Kekineo Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    When I go out to eat and look it up in MFP, I'll look for the lowest calorie item (ie; Pho) not knowing how much it really is. I'm cheating myself so why do I do it?? Who knows! I haven't gone over once as far as my diary goes but I have no idea if I have or not. I guess I have cuz last week lost nothing! No gain but no loss either
  • shannonstube
    shannonstube Posts: 64 Member
    Options

Another thing, I eat my roast/steak VERY rare, like blue if I can get it that way.....and even though I have not done it in decades as I know now it is dangerous, when I was a kid, if we had any kind of beef thawing for dinner, I would save the blood from the package and mix it into plain oatmeal and eat it the next day :o

I've been reading this thread over the last few days and I can't believe how few people have commented on this. I can't stop thinking about it, I think this is the worst confession in this thread, haha. I actually feel sick thinking about it. No judgement, just nausea ;)

• ericah971
    ericah971 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    _Zardoz_ wrote: »
    I sometimes Fart and blame it on the dogs

I just laughed for a minute straight and my husband thinks I'm crazy...

If i log 3 oreos... Its really 6-8
  • JSurita2
    JSurita2 Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options
    I never look at people's food diaries. I could care less what people eat. If it works for you, then have at it. I'd never judge someone for eating 12 donuts or 6 pies or whatever. I can drink a gallon of wine or a case of beer like nobody's business so no judging from me. :smile:
  • megsb1991
    megsb1991 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I stand on the scales completely and utterly starkers. You never know, my clothing could be suppperrr heavy. I also once tried to tye my hair up to see if it made a difference....

Also, for any friends or family who are non-MFP, when they ask how much I've lost, I say 1 extra pound than I actually have lost as inner-encouragment. Then when I actualy do lose it I can say 'Boom! See you could do it! That statement is now completely true' ;)
  • lmr0528
    Options
    megsb1991 wrote: »
    I stand on the scales completely and utterly starkers. You never know, my clothing could be suppperrr heavy. I also once tried to tye my hair up to see if it made a difference....
    )

Same here.. right out of bed, after using the bathroom, no clothes, before eating or drinking anything.