Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• cnadiger
    cnadiger Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    sssgilber wrote: »
    Slogging through W4D1 of C25K today, the thought that kept me going was, "Imagine how surprised your colleagues will be when they hear you dropped dead while running. They always thought you'd choke to death on donuts."

HAHAHAHAHAHA!! Too funny, I've felt the same way!
  • dougpconnell219
    dougpconnell219 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    So I work managing a diner.

Someone left one of those little pocket scales drug dealers use to weigh weed at a table.

It has since become my work food scale.
  • Jolinia
    Jolinia Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    So I work managing a diner.

Someone left one of those little pocket scales drug dealers use to weigh weed at a table.

It has since become my work food scale.

That's awesome. Just don't take it through an airport, you never know how sensitive those sensors are!
  • _FATNSASSY
    _FATNSASSY Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I dont think that MFP is enough to keep me on the straight and narrow...: Just not getting anywhere and I KNOW WHY... me and my choices. :(
  • BodyByButter
    BodyByButter Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    My Christmas tree is still up.
  • lilbea89
    lilbea89 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    My confession is sometimes I am drinkorexic. I have a half Russian and half German ancestry so I can drink like a fish before I get a good buzz going. But it costs so much money at a bar and has so many calories. So if I know I have a date to go out I just won't eat all day until right before we go and then I'll eat a PB sandwich. I don't have to drink as much because I haven't eaten all day and I don't have to feel bad about all the calories in cocktails.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    I am slipping back into my AN ways and I don't want to stop until I am "thin enough." It is jeopardizing my relationship with my friends and fiancé, and I am obviously afraid of losing the person most important to me. So I'm looking for a counselor but am seriously procrastinating, because I still have 12-16 more lbs to lose until I am satisfied. Depressing confession. Sorry, guys. Just needed to get it off my chest.
    :flowerforyou:
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    I still feel so insecure about my body, it's gotten better but I'm still not ready to start dating again. Trying this again to lose some pounds.

You're beautiful. Don't let a few extra pounds stop you!
    I am slipping back into my AN ways and I don't want to stop until I am "thin enough." It is jeopardizing my relationship with my friends and fiancé, and I am obviously afraid of losing the person most important to me. So I'm looking for a counselor but am seriously procrastinating, because I still have 12-16 more lbs to lose until I am satisfied. Depressing confession. Sorry, guys. Just needed to get it off my chest.

Well it's hard to say without knowing more about you, sometimes people freak out about nothing, but hopefully you find a good counselor.

I never commented about the person who lost her dog earlier... I would have probably reported them for animal cruelty. How awful.

And to the person who was worried about her husband... I hope he's ok!
    Yeah, I came back to this theead wondering if she made an update as to whether he was okay post-op, and as to how she fared in proximity to those food places.
  • jdhcm2006
    jdhcm2006 Posts: 2,254 Member
    Options
    I was going to go to Open Pole tonight (8pm), but I'm going to go to Pole Lean & Limber (6pm) instead b/c it works better with my tv watching schedule. It's Shonda Thursday & the Blacklist tonight. I will glued to my tv from 7-11pm.
  • azulvioleta6
    azulvioleta6 Posts: 4,196 Member
    Options
    My confession is that some times i look at some of the before and after pictures of women that have lost weight and think that they are too skinny or too muscular and the thought that goes through my head is please eat more as i think you would look better with more meat on your bones, but beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I want to get down to 168 which would leave me on the obese/overweight line but i want to be soft and curvy (Marilyn Monroe style) not lean with defined muscles.

Marilyn Monroe was nowhere near the obese/overweight line. Her weight went up and down, but she was somewhere around a modern size 2. Her typical weight was around 115. She was only 5' 5.5" tall.

todayifoundout.com/index.php/2012/04/marilyn-monroe-was-not-even-close-to-a-size-12-16/

I am a much bigger/taller person, but I have similar proportions. I'm currently on that obese/overweight line and I am MUCH thicker through the waist than I should be and have a huge fat roll.

The normal/overweight line might be a better target to aim for.
  • PearlAng
    PearlAng Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Sometimes when I'm at work, I pick a little piece of cookie off and then put that cookie in the sample tray because that's what we do with the "broken" ones. Or I get the icing left on the tray after we've sold all of the cupcakes from that tray. I use my finger, not my tongue. I figure it's less work for our dishwashers.
  • _FATNSASSY
    _FATNSASSY Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I got hungry the other day and ate an entire large pepperoni pizza. In my car in the parking lot.

So my question is "If you eat a pizza in the car, in the parking lot, does it still have calories? Kinda like hearing a falling tree in the woods if no one is there? Anyway, did you log it, I rarely do when I am bad...

• SuggaD
    SuggaD Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    JSurita2 wrote: »
    Confession: I'm too darn lazy to read this entire thread although some of it has me laughing out loud. If it's still about confessions....

I would go under the knife in a minute if I had money for plastic surgery. I HATE counting calories and logging everything I put in my mouth. I do it nonetheless because I hate being fat even more.

Carry on...

I lost 90lbs and I had a lot of excess skin and a severe muscle separation in my abdomen which is why I did it. I would never have surgery to get rid of fat. I only did it because I couldn't change it on my own, and I was already really healthy. No regrets :)

Same here. I'm totally getting it done. But I'm waiting until my kid goes off to college, so that if I die under the knife, well....
  • bkhamill
    bkhamill Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    I am guilty of TMI. I can't seem to stop myself from telling people how much weight I have lost when they compliment me on looking good. MAKE ME STOP! LOL
  • LandyBreigh
    LandyBreigh Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    My Christmas tree is still up.

Mine is too! :)
  • LandyBreigh
    LandyBreigh Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I just cut my calories from 2700 to 2250.

Now I love my mother, but id push her down a flight of stairs for a pizza right now.

LOL!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    Also, not to judge, but more than one person said they throw out a bunch of food. Why? There are so many starving people in this world, and doesn't that waste money? Maybe I just don't have a big food budget.

My manager bought cookies and donuts for training sessions a few weeks ago. No one ate them and gave me 5 cookies to take home (I, at least, had the guts to say no to the donuts). 10 minutes into my drive home I ate 4 of the 200+ calorie cookies. I had to toss the last one out the window to prevent myself from eating it. For me, it was the only thing I could do to control myself.
    omg lol at throwing the cookie out the window. ..that is something I would need to do! When it comes to certain foods, I have no self restraint. I.e. If I buy Nutella, I will keep eating it out of jar with a spoon...so I can't buy it any more. Lol.
    I hope when she threw it out the window it landed right in the mouth of a homeless person who positioned themselves by the side of the road thusly solving the problems of overeating, littering, and hunger in one fell chocolate chip swoop.
  • aeviescas
    aeviescas Posts: 26 Member
    Options

You can do it! <3

• htowey
    htowey Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    htowey wrote: »
    I ate 3 cupcakes yesterday. 3 yellow cake with chocolate frosting cupcakes. they did not fit within my daily calories =[

OMG I ATE ANOTHER 4 CUPCAKES LAST NIGHT!! I CAN'T STOP! I'M A MONSTER!!!!!

• chatterbox3110
    chatterbox3110 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    I'm dreading the day my hubby tries to use my excess tummy skin as a blanket.....yes its getting that bad :(