Over 50 Women's Club

Options

Replies

• Naughty_ZOOT
    Naughty_ZOOT Posts: 4,310 Member
    Options
    Sending out invites ladies, welcome!
    Go to the Community tab then look for the little bell icon in the upper right (white area of page). Your invites should be there :D Welcome!
  • Cjtalks331
    Options
    jazzy550 wrote: »
    I am pushing 51. Trying to figure out this app. Started tonight!

Hi ,I am 72 years old and I have reached the point where I can't walk from my car into the house and breathe ! I have had to stop being able to do the things I like to do in my house! I can not live this way anymore, there is going to be a change !
  • winnie779
    Options
    Sending invites your way!

emeraldeparish- I'm sorry but this group is for women nearing or over 50 only.

Could I join please I definitely qualify sadly I'm 53 lol x
  • rdjohnson58
    rdjohnson58 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 58 years old and would like to join please!! I have over 100 pounds to lose and could really use the encouragement.
  • Tiamo719
    Tiamo719 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Turned 50 in December!
  • sholder12
    sholder12 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just posted my transformation story and would love to join you ladies..am 57 years young and love paying it forward to help others.
  • boiledpeanutlver
    boiledpeanutlver Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I am also over 50 and have two great kids that are 20 and 23 along with a wonderful husband of almost 26 yrs. I work 2 days a week as a nurse and have been adding about 10 lbs a year for the last 3-4 yrs. I have always claimed to have an exercise allergy but the reality is I always felt intimidated going to the gym. I have a treadmill and a stationary bike along with free weights and am easing my way into this new lifestyle.i would love to join please.
  • RaeBeeBaby
    RaeBeeBaby Posts: 4,245 Member
    Options
    54, nearly 55 year old here and would love to join this group!
  • debbieHOC
    debbieHOC Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I will be 51 in April... add me to the club! :D
  • farmerpam1
    farmerpam1 Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    55 here, can I join? Lost 40 pounds, a few more to go, need inspiration to keep it up.:)
  • Bootstraps50
    Bootstraps50 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hello! I would like to join this group. I am looking for inspiration from others sharing a journey to healthier lifestyles. I just turned 50 this past August. I have struggled with being overweight for most of my life. I have slimmed down before. I have finally got my mind in the place it needs to be, to change my lifestyle and make healthy choices. I started 24 days ago, and have lost 12 lbs as of last Tuesday. So I'm pretty excited about that. I just started using MFP 5 days ago.
  • PMLeigh
    PMLeigh Posts: 30 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Yes please! I am a 51 year old Aussie who talks in kjs, who'd love to join, please forgive me for not always understanding pounds :blush: But I have to close to halve my weight.
  • sunnymathews
    sunnymathews Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm way over 50 ... 67 years young. I would like to join your group. I wrote a brief bio on my profile page :)
  • Naughty_ZOOT
    Naughty_ZOOT Posts: 4,310 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies!
    I am sending out invitations for the group in a few minutes. Just click "community" then look for the little bell icon in the right upper area of the white field. It should be there for you. Welcome!
  • FloriBamaGirl
    FloriBamaGirl Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I would like to join. We need to stick together. No other group has the hardest time than the women over 50.
  • Bigbluefrog
    Bigbluefrog Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    HI, I am 48 and would love to join the over 50 club. I am facing challenges that most can relate to. LIke how to lose weight during menopause and with hypothyroidism. I figure I would fit best in this group.

well I lost 4 pounds, but it was tough- exercising daily and about 1,300 calories a day with emphasis on veggies and fresh produce. Lots of water!!!! Only 40 pounds to go!
  • AussieDragonfly
    AussieDragonfly Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to chatting with ladies in the same age group and hopefully helping each other out as we go along :)
  • Eileen_T
    Eileen_T Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Is 64 too old? I was once 50 :) I am eager to make this the last time I have to lose weight, so am looking at new options, and like kokopelli505 I am trying the LCHF way (low carb healthy fat) . I am also hoping to correct some health problems and feel well enough to exercise more! Please can I join you? Theres safety in numbers ha ha
  • msbeeliar
    Options
    Hello , im 58 from Western Australia. Just started on my journey to loose 20 kg
  • papillionlover20
    Options
    Hi, I am 53 and would like to join. I have been married 34 years and have 5 children, 33, 31, 30, 25, and 23. Also gave 7 beautiful grand babies. Give all my time to my patients ( I'm an RN) or my family. Need to lose about 40 lbs. Just others to stay focused and motivated.