• Elise4270
    Elise4270 Posts: 8,375 Member
    Options
    Oh that works too! B)
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    bw_conway wrote: »
    I hate to say this, but I'm ready for yoga pants to go away, they are starting to become a net negative to society. For every woman that I see wearing a pair with the body for it, there are 2-3 that should probably be wearing something looser that leaves more to the imagination. Just because they make them in your size doesn't mean that you should wear them.

Every morning when I get, know that the clothes I choose, the way I style my hair, do my make up, is ALL for you baby.

• devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    Bald dudes should have to cover their shiny bald heads. All that skin... it offends me.

• Elise4270
    Elise4270 Posts: 8,375 Member
    Options
    Old guys with hair growing out of every orfice offends me. Ugh, and they call you baby or something pervy
  • amcook4
    amcook4 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Instead, he should just stop looking at people's "covered with fabric" bottoms. My guess it he would be happy making all women wear a burlap sack so we as a society aren't tempting his good values.........
  • daw0518
    daw0518 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I wear what I want & don't care what people think. I mean, we all have those "what on earth is that person wearing?!" moments, but we get on with our day & get over it. Plus, I always think about the fact that that person literally looked in the mirror that morning and thought they looked good enough to go out in public. If they're okay with how they look and what they're wearing, then other people should be too.
  • FitOldMomma
    FitOldMomma Posts: 790 Member
    Options

Sure, let's all be politically correct, disingenuous robots. Everyone on earth looks great in super-tight / super skimpy clothing, and no one ever, ever dares to think "that looks really bad on you, you should dress more appropriately" as they smile politely while walking by.

The thing is...is a law needed? What I want to wear is no ones business except mine. Does it offend you? Oh well...get over it. It isn't about you.
  • FitOldMomma
    Options
    You women need to stop buying into Big Yoga's BS about self-acceptance and body standards.

You men need to stop starting sentences with "you women..."

^^^This
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    I rock my yogas!
  • FitOldMomma
    Options
    amcook4 wrote: »
    Instead, he should just stop looking at people's "covered with fabric" bottoms. My guess it he would be happy making all women wear a burlap sack so we as a society aren't tempting his good values.........

Sadly there are societies where this is standard. Women in burquas. Don't want to tempt those men. ;)
  • thefatveganchef
    thefatveganchef Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I just love it when a republican law maker who's position is less government wants less government until it is against his crazy beliefs or something he doesn't like. Then he has no problems legislating his bible or anti woman stance. This is just another example of that crazy.
  • ChicagOH
    ChicagOH Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    "Appropriate" dress has a wide berth that allows for comfort and individuality. If you choose to work outside of good taste, it reflects on you socially and professionally. Whether you care about that is up to you. Personally , I barely notice and do not find memorable what others wear in public.
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    Bald dudes should have to cover their shiny bald heads. All that skin... it offends me.

So cramming an enormous butt into skin tight clothing is the equivalent of male pattern baldness?
  • iwillsucceed0444
    iwillsucceed0444 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Aren't there more important issues than yoga pants??? Wow, wtf.
  • softblondechick
    softblondechick Posts: 1,276 Member
    Options
    Funny. I went to yoga this am, and ended up running errands all day after, gas, costco, store, bank...in yoga pants! Arrest me!
  • TheMOC
    TheMOC Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Sure, let's all be politically correct, disingenuous robots. Everyone on earth looks great in super-tight / super skimpy clothing, and no one ever, ever dares to think "that looks really bad on you, you should dress more appropriately" as they smile politely while walking by.
    It's not about PC. It's about the fact that it's none of your business and the person wearing them doesn't give two craps what you think.

• benjaminhk
    benjaminhk Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Any politicians that take issue with yoga pants should be thrown into the middle of the Atlantic Ocean. They are pants. Pants. We're talking about pants.