What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• 2ledbetter
    2ledbetter Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    To: jenmovies,
    Ledbetter from Texas? My Librarian in elementary was named Mrs.Ledbetter. Trinity, East Texas. I wonder if you are related? Anyway, I just wanted to say that is a great NSV.

I'm not from Trinity, but I love books.

To: FloraJL, Thank you, it was an amazing feeling.
  • taymam
    taymam Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    My first NSV! I fit into these pants my mom gave me. They were super expensive dress pants that I just couldn't bear donating in hopes that I would someday be able to fit in them. All of my pants are now too big and out of desperation to find something to wear to a valentine's party tonight I thought I would try them on. They are a little snug but look spectacular. Too bad I won't be fitting them for long when I crush my next scale victory
  • smashley_mashley
    smashley_mashley Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    I fit back into my 2004 grad pants! just last month they were too tight!
    8931969.png
  • smashley_mashley
    smashley_mashley Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    sodakat wrote: »
    I can once again grasp my elbows behind my back!!

8931969.png

Wait -- that's a thing? Grasp the opposite elbows from behind, both at the same time? I feel super uncoordinated now and apparently still too fat to do this, although it feels like my backbone is in the way, not my fat.

I honestly can't figure out how to grasp one.

Can you explain more?

55835802.png

2fsuk5h7c9xq.jpg

It was hard to take this pic while trying to grasp both elbows and hold the phone at the same time but the his is that you can grab onto both elbows at the same time. also...I am wearing my 2004 grad pants again !!

• amcook4
    amcook4 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    It took 9 months and 75 pounds, but yesterday I finally weighed what my driver's license says I weigh!
  • 1971MLJ
    1971MLJ Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I wore a pair of bright red skinny jeans. I've always been so self concious I've never worn anything other than dark denim, black or navy trousers in the past. Never thought I'd be fit enough to wear anything that bright on my lower half. B)
  • Susieq_1994
    Susieq_1994 Posts: 5,361 Member
    Options
    I've stayed in a deficit this entire week, even when splurging a little on too much dessert and going over my calories slightly. I'll take it! :)
  • caperchick78
    caperchick78 Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    I went to aquafit 4 x a week in my previous city, and at the end of class we would do a stretch for our quads where you stand on one leg and bring your opposite leg behind you and hold it for 10 seconds. I could never do that stretch bc I was just too big. Well, I went to a class Friday and yesterday and guess who could do the quad stretch!? Woohoo is what I wanted to yell! Lol I was beaming and probably looked silly bc I was so elated lol!
  • Jolinia
    Jolinia Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    Had two glasses of wine last night and didn't get too snacky. Although I probably could have passed on the second serving of cheese, it's better than I usually do.
  • mcpostelle
    mcpostelle Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Staying with my sister in below 0 weather and I ran out of warm clean bottoms. She pulled a pair of winter fleece lined pants out and tells me to try them on. With dread in my heart and doubt in my mind I took them to my room to try them on. I pulled them up and... B) they fit perfectly. So relieved a size regular sized L fits me. :triumph:
  • Kate5283kate
    Kate5283kate Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Just ordered a new pair of my favorite jeans in a size 12 as my 14s won't fit much longer! Back in November the 16Ws were tight!
  • jenmovies
    jenmovies Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I tried on three items of clothing - a dress, a skirt and a top - and they all fit me and looked good, so I bought them! This might seem like nothing, but usually I will try on ten things and leave empty handed, feeling worse about myself. Change room: DEFEATED! :DB)
  • bametels
    bametels Posts: 950 Member
    Options
    jenmovies wrote: »
    Change room: DEFEATED! :DB)
    Love this! CONGRATS!!!

• earlnabby
    earlnabby Posts: 8,171 Member
    Options
    I have 3 different sizes of underwear in my drawer and they're all too big. I just bought a 10 pack of panties in a smaller size.
  • parkerpowerlift
    parkerpowerlift Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Ran in a 8k race on Valentine's Day and I didn't stop ONCE during the 5 mile run to walk! It was a high of 18, super windy and super hilly! I was one of the slowest runners out of the many there, but I wasn't dead last!
  • swampus99
    swampus99 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Totally scale-related, but went from obese to overweight this morning when I weighed! I did a little dance around the bathroom. ☺️
  • susanmc2015
    susanmc2015 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have made it through a month without ruining a week of eating healthy by binging on the weekends.
  • kungabungadin
    kungabungadin Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    My nephew just called me skinny minny yesterday; I am not and it was wierd coming from my nephew but I'll take it just the same lol. Also my sister, brother-in-law and my niece made comments about how great they thought I look. Also my skirt is so much longer on me now and is starting to fall below my belly. Best NSV yet I look at myself now and don't feel like a complete beast yay.
  • riffraff2112
    riffraff2112 Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    Haven't logged as carefully for a few months BUT my pants still fit. That is huge for me. Must have developed some pretty good habits despite not being as dedicated
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!