• dragyou
    dragyou Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Success indeed!! Huge congratulations
  • 1DEF
    1DEF Posts: 45 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Thanks for the incredible motivation. And taking the time to post your wonderful meals. I can totally relate to the failed 999 diets. Before I joined MFP I checked out local gourmet diet food delivery programs online. After looking at their pics I knew I could make meals at home myself similar to their fancy meals. And that is what I have been trying to do. The delivery program was $900 per month for just 5 days a week of food (you were on your own the other 2).

Your meals look every bit as good as one of those very expensive plans. Great job! Enjoy your trip--you have certainly earned it.
  • yusaku02
    yusaku02 Posts: 3,476 Member
    Options
    Dude, you rock.
  • rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    I take my hat off to you congratulations you have done so well and thankyou for the food pics
  • GoPerfectHealth
    GoPerfectHealth Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your amazing loss! What an inspiration! I look forward to further inspiration as you demonstrate how to maintain your weight!
  • grandmothercharlie
    grandmothercharlie Posts: 1,363 Member
    Options
    An amazing loss! Enjoy your well-earned reward trip!
  • ojettabrown
    ojettabrown Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! Thank you so much for sharing your story and posting some of your meals. What an incredible inspiration!! I JUST started using MFP about a week ago. Have tried so many programs. Tired of gimmicks and quick weight loss plans. Have decided to FINALLY take the healthy route in releasing all of the excess weight on my body. My journey entails releasing 200 lbs. I'm convinced that it is an individualized program with the corner stones being healthy nutrition, exercise, supplements, inner work (emotional and spiritual), adequate rest/sleep, Love in your life (most importantly YOU loving you), and a few supportive encouraging people. Will you be kind enough to add me as a friend? Will feel fortunate to share my journey with you.
  • anovak1009
    anovak1009 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! Fantastic job!
  • Fit2BeFly
    Fit2BeFly Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Wow. You look amazing. Very inspirational. Well done.
  • randilynn113
    randilynn113 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!
  • _whatsherface
    _whatsherface Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    This is incredible!! Keep up the awesome work!!!
  • snookey16
    snookey16 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    You are amazing, Congratulations on your weight loss!
  • NikonPal
    NikonPal Posts: 1,346 Member
    Options
    Just updated some friends and thought I would also post here as an update:

Back from my weight-loss / winter reward, as promised. No plans to leave MFP any time soon.

My 1st maintenance lesson – it is easier to stay disciplined for 1 week on a cruise v. 2 weeks.

It was horrible! The water was a pure blue. The sun kept the temperature at 77-80 degrees and at times would blind me. In short – I had to deal with some totally unfamiliar situations.

Winter%20reward%201_zps5yhshtzz.jpg

Winter%20reward_zpsysqp4kwh.jpg

Winter%20reward%202_zpsjhqhrjwe.jpg

I did well in controlling my calories the 1st week and exercising. The ship had treadmills, weight-room, elliptical equipment and more. I gave the equipment a break week #2. LOL

My first post-reward recorded weigh-in will be next Monday.

Today it was back to business as usual - burned 410 calories doing 75 minutes of cardio exercises, including 60 minute walk.

I will admit there was a brief affair of sorts…but in the end I simply told her she’d find someone else. Here is what she looked like:

IMG_2906_dessert_affair%20over_zpsqw6ly61t.jpg

Upon our return, I turned to my wife and said: "Honey, I'm home! She meant nothing to me..."

This morning my eyes only feasted upon -

20150302_074713_breakfast_back_zpsrcdcxvsy.jpg

Oh well – gotta go catch up on a few things...
  • hezemakiah
    hezemakiah Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    WOW! CONGRATS! VERY inspirational! Thank you for sharing your success story!!!!! :smile:
  • sodakat
    sodakat Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    Hah, hah. Cute narrative of your trip and gorgeous pictures. Still can't get over the difference between your before and after pics of your face. Totally a different person!

• SilverRose89
    SilverRose89 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Well done sir! Fantastic achievement!

• Kenda2427
    Kenda2427 Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Love seeing your update and pictures. Hope you enjoyed your cruise, you certainly deserve a reward for all your hard work. (*)
  • BWBTrish
    BWBTrish Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    lol funny :) And great to see you had a lovely time. "Honey" will overcome your short side path.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!