Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• taraize0911
    Options
    I am new to this, I am looking for friends so we can help motivate each other to reach our goals. Please feel free to add me
  • murphy107
    Options
    therocpile wrote: »
    Post a reply below if you want people to add you, Let's keep each other motivated and on the right track!!

Anyone is welcome to add me!!!

• murphy107
    Options
    That's me burned 600 odd calories swimming!!!! Didn't realise how much swimming actually burns!!!
  • brewingPHX
    brewingPHX Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Hello!
  • BreianaBrown
    BreianaBrown Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am 18 5ft. 4 in. I have recently decided that I want to be happy and healthy. So I made some changes! So far so good.
  • scorpiojenn01
    scorpiojenn01 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would love more people in my "friends" list. I need the motivation and would like to provide some too :smiley:
  • JJo12
    JJo12 Posts: 18
    Options
    You can add me.
  • Luvstogolf
    Luvstogolf Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Looking for more friends for motivation.
  • ioanadeac
    ioanadeac Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    armgyo wrote: »
    ioanadeac wrote: »
    Hey i would love to have some friends here so feel free to add me :D

@ioanadeac‌
    romanca?

Yes

• cloudpoker992
    cloudpoker992 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Would be great to add some friends on here, it's great to see so many people trying to achieve something, whatever your aim. I'll happily encourage everyone, and need a bit myself. Good luck!
  • Shbamaholic
    Options
    Yes me haha! :)
  • thatsarahnoel
    thatsarahnoel Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    First grade Teacher over here so ya'll know I need my workouts to keep me sane! Looking for some friends. Let's keep each other in check and on our toes. Add me. :smile:
  • suchalady504
    Options
    add me please :):):D:D
  • captainsuperpants
    captainsuperpants Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hi All,

I'm an Aussie girl living in rural NSW. After losing 10kg via logging on and the support of the MFP community, and keeping it off for nearly 2 years, i gained it back again during 6 months of study and stress. Now i'm struggling to get back there, where i was comfortable. Hard to muster up the motivation to do what i know i need to!

I REALLY need some new friends, to give lots of encouragement to and to receive as well. I think some new faces would be fantastic to see. I am happy to friend anyone who wants it. In particular if there are any women with PCOS out there, i know ALL about that and understand our particular struggle.

Cheers,

Nicole
  • purplehaaze
    purplehaaze Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello all :) always looking for active and motivating friends! I'll return the favour. Feel free to add me!
  • BeastField
    BeastField Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me!
  • justinegibbons
    justinegibbons Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    I'm a newb. Feel free to add! I need the motivation with this crappy winter ;)
  • brendo204
    brendo204 Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    yup friend me up guys and gals. feel free to add
  • tegan338
    Options
    I do!
  • robin949598
    robin949598 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I am looking for more friends. Feel free to add me.