Options
1235»

Replies

• purple5695
    Options
  • ejuliano85
    ejuliano85 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Today is my Week 1 day 2. My legs are killing me and I'm so not looking forward to tomorrow TBC. Who here is still doing it? What kind of results are you getting?
  • CW101
    CW101 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Hi - this is week 3 for me. I've lost 3 pounds and have also lost about 3 inches. I'm looking forward to seeing more results as I keep going. Amazingly enough my stamina is increasing after such a short time - it's nice to see because the first few videos had me rethinking this workout!
  • jsobole
    jsobole Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Focus T25 is what kicked me into high gear - I did through the Gamma Phase. I'm now a certified Group X Instructor and working on Insanity Max:30! Anyone who has questions about T25, or is struggling to finish - feel free to add me for support!
  • bezo321
    bezo321 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Today I am going to start my week 3 Focus T 25
    I had few hiccups but 25 mins is something
    which keeps me going.
  • skinny4me2be
    skinny4me2be Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    You go bezo321!!! We are here for you!! You can do this!!!!
  • bezo321
    Options
    Thankyou!!! you have been a tremendous help and support...
    we can all motivate each other..
  • ejuliano85
    ejuliano85 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Please tell me I'm not the only one. I did the ab interval for the first time just now. How the heck can the even the modifier put her hands next to her thighs when sitting on the ground with her feet in the air. I had to put my hands either out to the side or behind me. That wasn't easy!!!

My 3-year-old son did some of it with me though. He did the kicks and superman. He thought it was pretty funny!!
  • bezo321
    Options
    I can relate to this. Did ab interval today!!!