What's for supper???

Replies

• dragthewaters
    dragthewaters Posts: 62 Member
    Had the most random dinner today...healthy, but random.

*two scrambled free-range eggs with a bit of organic whole milk, dried garlic flakes, lemon-pepper seasoning, and a tomato
    *two light mozzarella cheese sticks
    *a smoothie made from one banana, one cup unsweetened coconut milk, one cup organic spinach, and one cup organic kale
    *a bowl of oatmeal with half a cup of frozen organic raspberries mixed in
  • tat2cookie
    tat2cookie Posts: 1,899 Member
    Paleo Italian Chicken & Sausage with Veggies
    pb183pbm60uj.jpg
  • RejsGirl
    RejsGirl Posts: 203 Member
    Linguine with Clam Sauce
    bya8m696i46a.jpg
  • ibamosaserreinas
    ibamosaserreinas Posts: 294 Member
    No pictures yet but I will be slow cooking black beans all day with onion and hickory salt. I'll add turkey and some other veggies later near the end. (The house will smell delicious all day long! Love to make the neighbor jealous all day long too as they walk up the hall.)
  • victoire713
    victoire713 Posts: 720 Member
    I didn't have supper yesterday evening.

I'm not sure what's for supper this evening.
  • MyM0wM0w
    MyM0wM0w Posts: 2,008 Member
    Last night was 2 eggs sunny side up and a 2 (small) homemade biscuits. Not exciting or pretty, but overall tasty.
  • Aross83
    Aross83 Posts: 936 Member
    Spanish rice with pigeon peas and chorizo With a piece of stewed chicken. and hot sauce of course with a side of carrots gemlhauhuy3v.jpg
  • dragthewaters
    dragthewaters Posts: 62 Member
    edited February 2015
    A cup of Ronzoni Garden Delight penne with a tablespoon of salted organic butter...probably unhealthy, but one of my favorite foods ever. It kind of turned out to be too much butter though.

Two cage-free scrambled eggs with a large tomato and lemon-herb seasoning. Two cups of kale-spinach mix with more lemon-herb seasoning instead of dressing. And just water to drink.

I'm out of calories for the day, but I really want dessert (I know, I'm terrible), so I'm going to have a cup of oolong tea with honey, and three squares of Endangered Species 72% dark chocolate. While doing my two hours a night of studying :(
  • inthslif
    inthslif Posts: 96 Member
    Quinoa. .....tuna salad with cucumber slices ...light potato chips. .....dark chocolate almonds for dessert
  • larrodarro
    larrodarro Posts: 2,512 Member
    The local Credit Union is having their annual meeting tonight, and they were nice enough to let me eat with them. But then, I am a member. I should have filled out a name tag and I might have won a T-shirt or a coffee cup. Anyway I had pork loin, veggie casserole, brown rice and a yeast roll. It was very good.

gwkfm76wy76p.jpg
  • MSeel1984
    MSeel1984 Posts: 2,297 Member
    Tuna bowl: 1 5 oz can tuna, cherry tomatoes, 1/3 fresh cucumber cut into chunks, 1/2 haas avocado, 2 Tbs Newman's light lime dressing, about 2/3 cup alfalfa sprouts. YUM! And >30 grams protein!
  • afatakedavra
    afatakedavra Posts: 42 Member
    Sorry my photo's huge. Portobello mini pizzas, with sliced tomato, extra sharp white cheddar, chopped kale, turkey bacon, and black olives. With a chicken/mixed greens salad on the side. So freaking good.

1926723_847792091945959_8237750909761104916_n.jpg?oh=d3055c54f844dd02b05ce1149b6d3bf3&oe=55537740&__gda__=1431953470_c1f83bc11278b0f19adb2e4f05a483b7
  • ValGogo
    ValGogo Posts: 2,168 Member
    Stir-fried in my homemade green curry paste.....Chinese eggplant, celery, onions, cauliflower, a little cooking soy sauce, shrimp sauce, fish sauce, kaffir lime leaves and added last, medium shrimp.

It it super delicious and low in calories. All this was made by a New York born Dominican-Lebanese chick who cooks like the dickens!
  • larrodarro
    I spent all afternoon planting the skips in the longleaf pines we planted yesterday, so I wasn't in the mood for any serious cooking. So it was an egg, ham and turkey sandwich with Pepper Jack. Also had green beans. Since my calorie burn was nearly 1K, I still have a lot of snacking to go. The sandwich was very good. I should do this more often.

5b1bjkzm2vtr.jpg

• mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Made some chili spaghetti with veggies (asparagus, shredded brussel sprouts, green onion, mushrooms and corn) topped with pecorino cheese; cucumber; and a couple clementines.

tjp7e0tfmxj8.jpg
    image.jpg 1009.1K
  • I made it for the week. Already had it for dinner earlier. My won version of Mexican quinoa and my usual chicken stir kbxzwpppm0ab.jpg
  • larrodarro
    Tonight's supper was rice, pork loin, pork loin stir-fry, and Pita bread. Didn't have anything scheduled for work, but I got called in at the last minute. Had to hit up the work freezer and leftovers to round me up something to eat. Not to bad though.

j5qdszadnxeb.jpg
  • goblue8426
    goblue8426 Posts: 41 Member
    Ate too fast for a photo but my new favorite Mexican dinner is a bed of sliced red cabbage topped with 2-4 ounces of meat (tonight was pulled pork), and a HUGE helping of guacamole on top. We joke that we have winter guac and summer guac. Winter guac (which is now) is four avocados, lime juice, dried spices, and 1/3 cup Greek yogurt. Summer guac, because everything is so fresh, is four avocados, fresh tomatoes, fresh cilantro, red onion, jalapeno, lime juice.
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Had our European sales meeting last week in Rome. Most of the time we were at the Marriott which was pretty much like eating at any other Marriott in the world. We did have two local meals though.
    Pizza with ricotta, buffalo mozzerella and ham followed by straciatella gelato, and a four course meal: eggplant parmiagiana, pasta 6266oebtehxe.jpg
    o418fls3qiaf.jpg
    cidnl8188jhy.jpg
    brp4po6mzhd9.jpg
    eirr2seuy4jj.jpg
    a9jo4j48zzgg.jpg
    tl6c6xrq749k.jpg
    with beans, mushrooms and swordfish, veal saltimbocca, and Nutella and tiramisu gelato. Sicilian wine.
  • larrodarro
    Kruggeri, I had a little culture shock the first time I ordered Pizza in Italy. Definitely not a Meat Lovers.