I'm so fat

Options
124»

Replies

• exlibrissilvio
    exlibrissilvio Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    You sound lazy as hell. Why are you on My Fitness Pal if you don't want to do anything?
  • ChloeMaay96
    ChloeMaay96 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Weight loss is 70% diet and 20% exercise... 0% excuses and 0% laziness. How are you seriously expecting to lose weight if you're not prepared to cut down on your bad foods and be a little more active? That rediculous??? I haaaate exercise but I walk my dogs and hike and go to the beach because I know it's healthy for me. If you keep going the way you're going without any effort into being healthy you could potentially develop life threatening illnesses.. so your lifestyle should be changed for your health as well as to slim down.
  • NurseWizzle
    NurseWizzle Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    @Oops_Myhaloslipped I've lost 160 pounds so far with no exercise. It can be done.
  • librarydebster
    librarydebster Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Okay forget all the gimmicky suggestions and products and find an exercise you like that doesn't feel like working out. I hike and love being outside so it doesn't feel like exercise but it's a huge calorie burner. Find something fun to do is the key to stick with it.
  • Oops_Myhaloslipped
    Oops_Myhaloslipped Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    zs9sh0exkw39.jpg
  • siport
    siport Posts: 7,429 Member
    Options
    HAHAHAHA i love this, some people just cant see sarcsm
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    I think you should try intermittent fasting. 5:2 doesn't make mathematical sense to me, so I think 5:1 is better, because there are 60 mins every hour (5 + 1) so you might try not eating for 50 minutes, then eating as much as you can in the 10 minutes every hour. It might take some coordinating with delivery guys, but I think you can do it. You seem like a determined lady.
  • NurseWizzle
    Options
    How in the hell does eating anything you want for 10 minutes every hour equal any sort of sensible definition of intermittent fasting?
  • Melissa90xo
    Melissa90xo Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    Well, you know how oil and water don't mix? and oil is fat, right? And our bodies are mostly water? And when you melt fat it all runs together? I reckon if you completely covered yourself with butter then wrapped yourself in gladwrap, the butter would attract the fat from inside your body (because fat wants to be with other fat, not water) and all your fat would leech out your pores and join with the butter and voila! No more fat inside, just all over the gladwrap!

Holy *kitten*! Hahahaha :joy:
  • NurseWizzle
    Options
    Ok now I realize this other dude's comment was a joke too
  • Alatariel75
    Options
    Ok now I realize this other dude's comment was a joke too

;)
  • Ria_StayingFit
    Ria_StayingFit Posts: 6,891 Member
    Options
    Ok I just laughed so hard I spit out my coffee. Now I can go to work with a smile instead of my usual don't talk to me until at least 8:30 face. Hugs.
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    jnichel wrote: »
    I have to object to the use of the term, "fat". We're people of size.

Sorry if I offended anyone by this term, but when I was "large" I was fat, I had no problems using this term, if I weighed the same but it was muscle I would've called myself "muscular".

Now you're just shamming me.
  • Alatariel75
    Options
    I have to object to the use of the term, "fat". We're people of size.

Sorry if I offended anyone by this term, but when I was "large" I was fat, I had no problems using this term, if I weighed the same but it was muscle I would've called myself "muscular".

Now you're just shamming me.

In for muscle shaming.
  • Guns_N_Buns
    Guns_N_Buns Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    In for Big Macs and shamming.
  • SilverRose89
    SilverRose89 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    I like this thread :blush:
  • Alatariel75
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Another tip is to swap shampoo for dish soap. When you wash your hair, the soap runs down your body, and shampoo advertises that it adds body and volume! No wonder we're fat! But dish soap advertises that it cuts through fat! Way better!
  • Alatariel75
    Options
    rznupnnzj4uj.gif
  • UrnAsh_
    UrnAsh_ Posts: 242 Member
    Options