Over 50 Women's Club

Options

Replies

• LetrellC
    LetrellC Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm 57 and working on maintaining my current weight (I have trouble gaining). I'd really like to be in this group.

Thanks.
  • Datarn
    Datarn Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I still don't see an invite...is there a solution?
  • barbz2119
    barbz2119 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Hi Im 58, would love to join for support and to give support :)
  • hapyfaces2
    hapyfaces2 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    ~ Hi I am 50 this past August…any of you can add me to your friends list. I like to to help with motivation. Something we all need …including myself. :)<3:)
  • misslenny1960
    Options
    My daughter has been using mfp for over a year now and roped me into joining. Would love to join this group to find fun, motivated like minded support group :) please invite me!
  • Naughty_ZOOT
    Naughty_ZOOT Posts: 4,314 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies,
    I apologize for not getting the invitations out quickly; I have a couple of sickies at home and I am a one -woman show with the group :p
    I will send them as soon as I post this and you need to go to:

Community tab at the top in the blue band
    Notifications (the little bell icon in the white part of the page, toward the upper right).
    If you don't get them for some reason, pm me.
    Welcome!
    Zooty B)
  • BaileyCat88
    BaileyCat88 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi All, I'm new and would like to join the group. I'll be 55 next month :)
    Looking for encouragement wherever I can get it! :)
  • Naughty_ZOOT
    Options
    Hi Bailey, Invitation flying your way! Welcome!
  • Bjmm
    Bjmm Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 56 and I've never joined an online group before. I lost some weight 10 years ago on WW but gained it back, tried WW again but didn't really follow the program, started using MFP after that when I had a BodyMedia. Now I have a Charge HR and I'm logging food and walking more. I know lots about what I should do to lose weight and get healthier - need encouragement to actually do it!
  • Newseasonoflife
    Newseasonoflife Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Any women nearing or over the age of 50 are cordially invited to join the Over 50 Women's Club for support, fun and laughter. The group is private so you must be invited or ask to be invited.

Please add me. I am over 50!
  • bev3564
    bev3564 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm over 50 been dieting all my adult
    Adult life. 14lb up 14lb down as soon as I get to the weight I want I slack off and it all goes back on. Have had 4 weddings in the last 4 years my weight has gone up and down to accommodate them I have clothes ranging from sizes 10-14----all I want to do is stay at a 12 and stop yo yo dieting I know what I need to do so why don't I do it ?
  • Naughty_ZOOT
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Hi ladies, Invites going out momentarily!
    Community tab at the top in the blue band
    Notifications (the little bell icon in the white part of the page, toward the upper right).
    Some invitations are glitching after the MFP updates last fall that apparently are still not fixed. If you don't see yours, pm me and I will send again. If that doesn't work you will have to contact MFP for further assistance.
    Welcome!
  • j22yce
    j22yce Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Please can I join I'm 57( said very quietly). Lost my weight last year but have had a long holiday back in the UK . Ended up putting some on. Back on the MFP and things are going well. Just been told my husband is off to Italy for 6 months. Another change for me when I can go and join him at present living in Oman. Jet setting and losing weight are quite difficult could do with the support.
  • cdloyer
    cdloyer Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi I'd like join! Add me, I'll be 50 in October.
  • krysialisia
    krysialisia Posts: 15
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Hi,
    I am over 50. I lost some weight last year and get stuck. Need help with the last 12 pounds.
  • Lindalouise54
    Options
    I have been struggling for the past few years. The pounds just keep adding up. Last night was my turning point again. I think I really need a support system to help me get back to eating and working out like I should. So for the reasons above I would like to join your group. I am 60. I have 2 grand daughters and 2 more coming in the next few weeks. I want to have the energy to enjoy these little ones.
  • RoRo3332015
    Options
    In December I got diagnosed with pre-diabetes. I am hoping to control my blood sugar levels with diet & exercise. I don't want to take medications. I am hoping this group can help me reach my goals.
  • abbycassidy1
    Options
    Hey there! 53, just joined today, would love to be a part of this group!
  • rogueriverbrat
    rogueriverbrat Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I would love for someone to invite me to join this group , I am 61, Thanks
  • iwillbeslim513365
    iwillbeslim513365 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Hi, I would love to join as I am just 61 and have around 20 lbs to lose and need support but can also motivate others. Maggie