210 lbs to 167 lbs - BEFORE & AFTER PICTURE

Options
12346»

Replies

• migueldabu
    migueldabu Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Nice job. We have the same weight with your before, although I started at 220 pounds and my target weight is your present weight. Thanks for sharing, really inspiring!
  • Tiernan1212
    Tiernan1212 Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    BJAdW wrote: »
    elsie_fair wrote: »
    Great work! (*)

ETA: I'm gonna be a creeper and say that you look crazy familiar & I can't figure out why...

Hmm..Idaho. Well, I used to live in WA state...that's all I've got! :smile:

Spokane, Bellingham, or Lynden?
    edit: realized what it is, sent you a PM haha

First, awesome transformation! And seriously, I couldn't care less about the lighting.

Second, where did you live in WA? I used to live near Olympia :)

Thanks for the encouragement! Lynden, WA! I love the PNW!! I hope you're a Seahawks fan!

I'm a Browns fan at heart (born and raised in Ohio, lived in WA for about 12 years, now back in Ohio), but the Seahawks are definitely my #2 team. Definitely pulling for them in the playoffs!

Okay. PLEASE TELL ME you watched that miracle on Sunday unfold before your very eyes...!!!!

That was epic. I'm not necessarily a Seahawks fan...but I am not a Packers fan (I'm from Michigan...therefore Lions fan). So watching that was awesome.

My mother-in-law is an absolute die-hard Lions fan! I have deep respect for you Lions fans! I'm glad you are finally being rewarded with some competitive football! They are a fun team to watch!

Oh I watched the miracle, that was an amazing game. Still can't believe the Superbowl. I'm still happy they made it, which is more than I can say for my Browns!

• BJAdW
    BJAdW Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Great work! (*)

ETA: I'm gonna be a creeper and say that you look crazy familiar & I can't figure out why...

Hmm..Idaho. Well, I used to live in WA state...that's all I've got! :smile:

Spokane, Bellingham, or Lynden?
    edit: realized what it is, sent you a PM haha

First, awesome transformation! And seriously, I couldn't care less about the lighting.

Second, where did you live in WA? I used to live near Olympia :)

Thanks for the encouragement! Lynden, WA! I love the PNW!! I hope you're a Seahawks fan!

I'm a Browns fan at heart (born and raised in Ohio, lived in WA for about 12 years, now back in Ohio), but the Seahawks are definitely my #2 team. Definitely pulling for them in the playoffs!

Okay. PLEASE TELL ME you watched that miracle on Sunday unfold before your very eyes...!!!!

That was epic. I'm not necessarily a Seahawks fan...but I am not a Packers fan (I'm from Michigan...therefore Lions fan). So watching that was awesome.

My mother-in-law is an absolute die-hard Lions fan! I have deep respect for you Lions fans! I'm glad you are finally being rewarded with some competitive football! They are a fun team to watch!

Oh I watched the miracle, that was an amazing game. Still can't believe the Superbowl. I'm still happy they made it, which is more than I can say for my Browns!

Oh...I'm so sorry about your Browns. More drama unfolding today! Eek!
  • LivisMommy10
    LivisMommy10 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Way to go - you should be proud of those abs & all of your hard work!!
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    you look great! congrats!!!
  • ExcelWithMel
    ExcelWithMel Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Great job! I just started P90X3 (On Demand) and am LOVING the variety and challenge of the workouts. Tony is a hoot to boot!
  • BJAdW
    BJAdW Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Great job! I just started P90X3 (On Demand) and am LOVING the variety and challenge of the workouts. Tony is a hoot to boot!

Hoot to boot! Ha! Love it! I found him to be quite obnoxious in the original P90X...but I agree...he's quite a hoot on P90X3! Good for you with starting the program! It's fantastic!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!