Tattoos :)

Options

Replies

• mantium999
    mantium999 Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Slowly working on 2 half sleeves, likely to eventually become full sleeves. I have always worked in professional environments that require a suit, so I have never really given it much thought.
  • MynameisJerryB
    MynameisJerryB Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    My only regret is that I didn't plan an entire piece. Instead, I had a little work here and there and then had to try and tie it all in together.
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    decy63 wrote: »
    qzjnxvrz8k1g.jpg
    02k46jo3rde3.jpg
    q6dc6p9ygurj.jpg
    elmmw3ejrg8s.jpg
    z7y7hzz6eo86.jpg
    h3lf4toph8vo.jpg
    hpufihdjqruw.jpg

about halfway done with most of the work being covering up old tats

These are amazing! I love the chameleon.

• UrnAsh_
    UrnAsh_ Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    No regrets here. :)
  • Aradia_Silvermoon
    Aradia_Silvermoon Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I have two tattoos one on my left calf and the other is on my fight foot/ankle. Both have meaning to me and I don't regret them one bit. I am going to get another one done on my ribs but I need to find an artist to draw something up.

I have them on my legs because I work as an Occupational Therapist with geriatrics. It's not considered professional (in the company I work for) to have visible tats. I like having them where they are easily covered, or uncovered, as the situation calls for it :)
  • sozzlebot
    Options
    I'm turning 30 this year and only just now getting started on a half sleeve! Everyone told me when I was younger that I shouldn't do it because I'll regret it (I do have a couple anyway) but I figure if I still haven't changed my mind at 30 then I never will. Tattoos are beautiful and I personally feel they enhance a person, I'm an illustrator and I just see skin as another canvas! Each to their own.
  • Morgaen73
    Morgaen73 Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    I'm getting a half sleeve dne when I hit goal. It's my reward. Who is going to make me regret it?
  • kpurdie597
    kpurdie597 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I would love to get a full sleeve. Only on four tattoos just now haha
  • zipitzippy
    zipitzippy Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Wouldn't be able to get a sleeve due to my job - and I literally roll my sleeves up all the time. I have one tattoo though, on my rib so hidden away but I love it & don't regret it. Hopefully getting my second in the next few months
  • FatAsianNerd
    FatAsianNerd Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    No regrets. At one point I debated whether to get colored tats but sticking to black has worked out perfectly.
  • Morgaen73
    Morgaen73 Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    I have two tattoos one on my left calf and the other is on my fight foot/ankle. Both have meaning to me and I don't regret them one bit. I am going to get another one done on my ribs but I need to find an artist to draw something up.

I think that is very importat. Tattoos should have meaning to you because your going to live wit them for the rest of your life. So, unless the emaning changes there shouldntbe any regrets.
  • Misshodge64
    Misshodge64 Posts: 8,588 Member
    Options
    Why would you ruin your body like that? Only criminals and people out to start trouble get tattoos......

RIGHT WHERE I THOUGHT YOU WOULD BE <3
  • Boardergurl
    Boardergurl Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Why would you ruin your body like that? Only criminals and people out to start trouble get tattoos......

is this serious?!?!!?
  • Boardergurl
    Options
    Morgaen73 wrote: »
    I'm getting a half sleeve dne when I hit goal. It's my reward. Who is going to make me regret it?

I got my leg sleeve when I reached my goal!!!!
  • Boardergurl
    Options
    mantium999 wrote: »
    Slowly working on 2 half sleeves, likely to eventually become full sleeves. I have always worked in professional environments that require a suit, so I have never really given it much thought.

I creeped your profile! you have some VERY nice ink!!!
  • 530roman
    530roman Posts: 1,819 Member
    Options
    salembambi wrote: »
    cancel - family guy
    bring back - daria

*kitten* got me trippin' this morning! @salembambi‌
  • yourradimradletshug
    Options
    Due to my job I can't have any visible tattoos so all mine are hidden. I am actually getting my sidepiece drawn out too. That will be my next big investment. :)
  • JGonzo82
    JGonzo82 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I have several tattoos & plan on getting more. However, due to my job/company policy, I cannot get any ink that can be seen by the public while I'm working, so arms etc are off-limits. I work with a couple of guys who are required to wear long-sleeves year-round to hide their tattoos.
  • WolverhamptonFitness
    Options
    I plan on having one in July - 26th birthday and should be at goal weight, In August I will be having my first Amature boxing match - so its a token an all. Cant wait.