I need clean eating motivation and friends!

Options

Replies

• Femisfit
    Femisfit Posts: 14 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    emily_stew wrote: »
    Femisfit wrote: »
    Bahahaha aww I hurt people's feelings! High horse? Haha whatever helps folks feel better. I'm not the problem. I have goals and I am going for them...that's what I use this app for. I want like minded on my feed not binge eaters! I could care less what my neighbor or best friend eats..Except when I cheat with them!! This is a fitness app, sorry folks but if I don't want people who eat cake and cry about not loosing weight or gaining muscle. Cool! I'm making my own little Internet world. Peace out angry Internet trolls!

tumblr_my425fYVYj1rf0b9bo1_250.gif

And I never changed my settings? So no idea what you all are talking about.. Man I didn't think this post would get so many responses. I put "right" in quotations... Because it's subjective.
    Also I didn't say any back story lol so you all know me from not even two sentences. I also totally exaggerated my reasoning. I haven't been eating clean for months at all. Or even working out. My high horse gets kind of hard to get back on sometimes ;)

Nice backpedal attempt.

How so? I still want to meet other MFP who motivate and want to eat clean. I'd rather not have someone who counts calories. What's to backtrack?

• asdowe13
    asdowe13 Posts: 1,951 Member
    Options
    Daiako wrote: »
    adowe wrote: »
    I had cookie dough for breakfast.

It was delicious.

Just wanted to share.

What kind of cookie dough?

This matters as to how I will judge you

Chocolate chip of course. Anything else I bake first.

I did have some red velvet cookies for dessert last night. They were pretty tasty.

I judge this the correct answer.
  • asdowe13
    asdowe13 Posts: 1,951 Member
    Options
    I find this to be
    Bahahaha aww I hurt people's feelings! High horse? Haha whatever helps folks feel better. I'm not the problem. I have goals and I am going for them...that's what I use this app for. I want like minded on my feed not binge eaters! I could care less what my neighbor or best friend eats..Except when I cheat with them!! This is a fitness app, sorry folks but if I don't want people who eat cake and cry about not loosing weight or gaining muscle. Cool! I'm making my own little Internet world. Peace out angry Internet trolls!

And I never changed my settings? So no idea what you all are talking about.. Man I didn't think this post would get so many responses. I put "right" in quotations... Because it's subjective.
    Also I didn't say any back story lol so you all know me from not even two sentences. I also totally exaggerated my reasoning. I haven't been eating clean for months at all. Or even working out. My high horse gets kind of hard to get back on sometimes ;)

Nice backpedal attempt.

How so? I still want to meet other MFP who motivate and want to eat clean. I'd rather not have someone who counts calories. What's to backtrack?

So you don't want people on your FL who count calories? On a calorie counting website?

Odd!
  • tennisdude2004
    tennisdude2004 Posts: 5,609 Member
    Options

It was delicious.

Just wanted to share.

I did have some red velvet cookies for dessert last night. They were pretty tasty.

I have never seen the fascination with cookie dough?

I did have some glorious freshly baked chunky choc chip cookies yesterday, they are definitely so much better crunchy and baked.

I know that is just a personal preference, but just had to share.
  • Femisfit
    Options
    It's does more than that! Don't you think?
  • tennisdude2004
    Options
    I find this to be

Nice backpedal attempt.

So you don't want people on your FL who count calories? On a calorie counting website?

Odd!

Its a diet and FITNESS website.

Why are people so one dimensional on this site?

• Daiako
    Daiako Posts: 12,545 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    ndj1979 wrote: »

It was delicious.

Just wanted to share.

you have been judged a dirty eater...yield, and accept the consequences...

...spankings?

No?

Oh.

Awkward. Never mind me then. *whistles*

Nope, you get banned to Cleanatoria, where all there is to eat is chicken, rice, and vegetables...forever...

:anguished: oh no!

I'm going to have to drown my sorrows in some shrimp wonton soup. I'll pick out the veg of course, as we all know dirty eaters don't eat those. 1.5 cups of pure white sugar, all day everyday! ...err and shrimp wontons

Those are dirty right?

I'm always confused about that. If o make my own cookies is that clean? Can I eat them for breakfast then? I had beef, mashed garlicy butternut squash, and a salad with tomatoes, peppers, and cukes last night before my cookies. Clean? Dirty because of proximity to cookies? Even if the cookies are homemade?

Making chicken and squash soup today. Clean? What of I used canned broth? Dirty?
  • Phoenix_Down
    Phoenix_Down Posts: 530 Member
    Options

Nice backpedal attempt.

You are on the wrong website, then... Even IF, by your personal definition, a person ate "clean" but binged on fruit to the point of stalling progress, would you still want them if they complain about lack of progress purely because calorie counting doesn't matter and fruit is "clean"?
  • LoraF83
    LoraF83 Posts: 15,694 Member
    Options

It was delicious.

Just wanted to share.

I had eggs for breakfast.

Cadbury eggs.
  • SconnieCat
    SconnieCat Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    LoraF83 wrote: »

It was delicious.

Just wanted to share.

I had eggs for breakfast.

Cadbury eggs.

6974.gif
  • BABetter1
    BABetter1 Posts: 618 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    >:)
    bgorum wrote: »
    I was suggesting that the OP THOUGHT she was posting an exaggeration. I don't imagine she actually has a friend who logged a whole meal of cookie dough. I do imagine she was fliply implying that she doesn't want to look to someone for motivation who eats nothing but empty calorie crap for every meal even if they are within their calorie goal. And, maybe I'm just trying to see the good in people when I infer meaning . . . Who the heck knows? But, at this point, the straw man is well and truly built. Let's do continue to whack away!! It's such fun.

well you know what happens when you make assumptions...

Yes, yes I do. I make an *kitten* out of u.

• Daiako
    Daiako Posts: 12,545 Member
    Options

It was delicious.

Just wanted to share.

I did have some glorious freshly baked chunky choc chip cookies yesterday, they are definitely so much better crunchy and baked.

Crunchy cookies are an abomination.

I would expect nothing less from you tho

• ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options

Nice backpedal attempt.

Okay, but do you understand why your post was poorly received?
  • tennisdude2004
    Options

It was delicious.

Just wanted to share.

Crunchy cookies are an abomination.

I would expect nothing less from you tho

Did you really just say that?

Lol - i'm just picking anyway! anything with chocolate and dough passes the test!

Although I do preferred them baked (freshly baked, so the chocolate is still gooey) mmmmm, gooey chocolate!
  • juggernaut1974
    juggernaut1974 Posts: 6,212 Member
    Options
    Round-Round-We-Go.jpg
  • BABetter1
    BABetter1 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Tennis dude. Anyone ever tell you, you kind of look like Carson Daly?

Oh, wait. Wrong post. Never mind.
  • Femisfit
    Options

Nice backpedal attempt.

Okay, but do you understand why your post was poorly received?
    Yes because apparently you need to explain everything in explicit detail so no one takes it the wrong way. Even though let's be honest it will anyway.

• Primrose_au
    Primrose_au Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    For health reasons I HAVE to eat "clean". If I don't I'm gonna die..... that seems enough motivation for me to change my eating habits.
  • juggernaut1974
    juggernaut1974 Posts: 6,212 Member
    Options
    For health reasons I HAVE to eat "clean". If I don't I'm gonna die..... that seems enough motivation for me to change my eating habits.

So eating clean means we're never gonna die?

OK I'm convinced now.