Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Lunch Today! Share what you prepared!

Replies

• Frulla_
    Frulla_ Posts: 5 Member
    Diced jalapeños, green peppers, and red onions sauteed and served on a lean grass fed 8 oz porterhouse that I marinated in an almond amino and tarragon sauce (among other things) for 24 hours. Pan seered on extra virgin and browned with coconut butter, I'd post the picture but alas, I don't know how :'(
  • sistrsprkl
    sistrsprkl Posts: 1,010 Member
    I had a weird lunch. Egg foo young and sweet potato fries with sriacha mayo.
  • pdxwine
    pdxwine Posts: 389 Member
    I tend to have the same lunch, every day. For no other reason than it is easy to make and has protein.

Half a sandwich with no-salt added tuna, regular mayo, low sodium sweet relish; a piece of fruit (lately an apple); a piece of chocolate (the type of chocolate varies.)
  • KrunchyMama
    KrunchyMama Posts: 420 Member
    This is what I'm having. It's totally budget comfort food. Chickpea and frozen vegetable curry, with an arugula and spinach salad. I *want* to be able to eat everything in the curry bowl, but experience has taught me that while the mind is willing, the body is no longer able.

263cv4qf8smb.jpg
  • paigeethridge
    paigeethridge Posts: 9 Member
    1cup Homemade tarragon chicken salad with grapes and apples and celery and a grapefruit.
  • francis904
    francis904 Posts: 79 Member
    Homemade chili, left over from last night, a salad of baby spring mix, cucumber, light dried cranberries and a tablespoon of Opa Blue Cheese Dressing.
  • AmazonMayan
    AmazonMayan Posts: 1,168 Member
    Soy chorizo (bought at trader joe's just to try it and yum!) sauteed with sliced mini sweet peppers, onion, and crimini mushrooms then put into a couple warmed small corn tortillas with some full fat plain yogurt mixed with a little chipotle in adobo sauce. Amazingggggg
  • diegops1
    diegops1 Posts: 154 Member
    h-mcdonalds-McDouble.png

Malvada!
  • Cinnamonhuskies
    Cinnamonhuskies Posts: 78 Member
    Turkey burger with laughing cow cheese on bun, pumpkin tortilla chips, diet mtn dew.
  • diegops1
    diegops1 Posts: 154 Member
    Lima bean and chicken soup with celery, onions, carrots and green beans. Made it yesterday for lunches this week.
  • 1HappyRedhead
    1HappyRedhead Posts: 413 Member
    edited February 2015
    jkoch6599 wrote: »
    Boring, but I've eaten the exact same thing for lunch every day at work for years. Salad with lettuce, broccoli, carrots, green pepper and 4 oz of grilled chicken (no dressing), a low-cal yogurt, and an apple.

I admire people who can do this^^^....
    I'd be miserable if that was my lunch everyday...
    It must be so much easier to lose weight when you can eat the same thing (if it's good for you) every day!
  • ndutyme10
    ndutyme10 Posts: 11 Member
    Turkey burger, townhouse pita chips and naked smoothie. Tracking fat not Calories.
  • glamgrljess22
    glamgrljess22 Posts: 37 Member
    Homemade chicken noodle soup (with egg noodles) apple slices and a bottle of water
  • SunShineBeastess
    SunShineBeastess Posts: 225 Member
    Chicken breast rolled and filled with sauteed sweet red peppers, mushrooms and bacon crumbles. With red pepers pureed as sauce with broccoli.
  • throoper
    throoper Posts: 351 Member
    Man now I'm hungry!!!

I made a big crockpot of veggie and lentil stew yesterday, so I'll be eating off that for weeks. It's tomato based with lentils, yams, kale, spinach, carrots, onions, a little chicken breast, and curry. I freeze individual portions in glass tupperwares and take them for lunch.
  • littleaudrey85
    littleaudrey85 Posts: 45 Member
    Bacon Chicken Salad on Oatmeal Bread. It is chicken, bacon, plain greek yogurt, a little bit of light mayo, green onions and some seasoning. I'm super excited lol.
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Grilled cheese w/turkey sandwich and cheese crackers!! :)
  • dbkle
    dbkle Posts: 44
    uv6oor3xmzy8.png

Exactly what I have every day: 2/3 C. steamed California blend with salt, pepper, and garlic salt with water to drink.
  • dawnmcneil10
    dawnmcneil10 Posts: 638 Member
    Today: Black pepper encrusted turkey breast tenderloin, scalloped potatoes with bacon and onion and green bean casserole.
    Tomorrow: a couscous stuffed pepper
    The next day: black bean soup with pork
    The day after that probably back to dinner leftovers as that's usually where all my lunches come from.
  • RachaelStJ
    RachaelStJ Posts: 152 Member
    Chicken sausage and bell peppers, with plaintain chips and guacamole. And plenty of water!