Lunch Today! Share what you prepared!

Options

Replies

• Frulla_
    Frulla_ Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Diced jalapeños, green peppers, and red onions sauteed and served on a lean grass fed 8 oz porterhouse that I marinated in an almond amino and tarragon sauce (among other things) for 24 hours. Pan seered on extra virgin and browned with coconut butter, I'd post the picture but alas, I don't know how :'(
  • sistrsprkl
    sistrsprkl Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    I had a weird lunch. Egg foo young and sweet potato fries with sriacha mayo.
  • pdxwine
    pdxwine Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I tend to have the same lunch, every day. For no other reason than it is easy to make and has protein.

Half a sandwich with no-salt added tuna, regular mayo, low sodium sweet relish; a piece of fruit (lately an apple); a piece of chocolate (the type of chocolate varies.)
  • KrunchyMama
    KrunchyMama Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    This is what I'm having. It's totally budget comfort food. Chickpea and frozen vegetable curry, with an arugula and spinach salad. I *want* to be able to eat everything in the curry bowl, but experience has taught me that while the mind is willing, the body is no longer able.

263cv4qf8smb.jpg
  • paigeethridge
    paigeethridge Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    1cup Homemade tarragon chicken salad with grapes and apples and celery and a grapefruit.
  • francis904
    francis904 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Homemade chili, left over from last night, a salad of baby spring mix, cucumber, light dried cranberries and a tablespoon of Opa Blue Cheese Dressing.
  • AmazonMayan
    AmazonMayan Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    Soy chorizo (bought at trader joe's just to try it and yum!) sauteed with sliced mini sweet peppers, onion, and crimini mushrooms then put into a couple warmed small corn tortillas with some full fat plain yogurt mixed with a little chipotle in adobo sauce. Amazingggggg
  • diegops1
    diegops1 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    h-mcdonalds-McDouble.png

Malvada!
  • Cinnamonhuskies
    Cinnamonhuskies Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Turkey burger with laughing cow cheese on bun, pumpkin tortilla chips, diet mtn dew.
  • diegops1
    diegops1 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Lima bean and chicken soup with celery, onions, carrots and green beans. Made it yesterday for lunches this week.
  • 1HappyRedhead
    1HappyRedhead Posts: 413 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    jkoch6599 wrote: »
    Boring, but I've eaten the exact same thing for lunch every day at work for years. Salad with lettuce, broccoli, carrots, green pepper and 4 oz of grilled chicken (no dressing), a low-cal yogurt, and an apple.

I admire people who can do this^^^....
    I'd be miserable if that was my lunch everyday...
    It must be so much easier to lose weight when you can eat the same thing (if it's good for you) every day!
  • ndutyme10
    ndutyme10 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Turkey burger, townhouse pita chips and naked smoothie. Tracking fat not Calories.
  • glamgrljess22
    glamgrljess22 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Homemade chicken noodle soup (with egg noodles) apple slices and a bottle of water
  • SunShineBeastess
    SunShineBeastess Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Chicken breast rolled and filled with sauteed sweet red peppers, mushrooms and bacon crumbles. With red pepers pureed as sauce with broccoli.
  • throoper
    throoper Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Man now I'm hungry!!!

I made a big crockpot of veggie and lentil stew yesterday, so I'll be eating off that for weeks. It's tomato based with lentils, yams, kale, spinach, carrots, onions, a little chicken breast, and curry. I freeze individual portions in glass tupperwares and take them for lunch.
  • littleaudrey85
    littleaudrey85 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Bacon Chicken Salad on Oatmeal Bread. It is chicken, bacon, plain greek yogurt, a little bit of light mayo, green onions and some seasoning. I'm super excited lol.
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    Grilled cheese w/turkey sandwich and cheese crackers!! :)
  • dbkle
    dbkle Posts: 44
    Options
    uv6oor3xmzy8.png

Exactly what I have every day: 2/3 C. steamed California blend with salt, pepper, and garlic salt with water to drink.
  • dawnmcneil10
    dawnmcneil10 Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    Today: Black pepper encrusted turkey breast tenderloin, scalloped potatoes with bacon and onion and green bean casserole.
    Tomorrow: a couscous stuffed pepper
    The next day: black bean soup with pork
    The day after that probably back to dinner leftovers as that's usually where all my lunches come from.
  • RachaelStJ
    RachaelStJ Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Chicken sausage and bell peppers, with plaintain chips and guacamole. And plenty of water!