Edward or Jacob...and why?

Options

Replies

• TS65
    TS65 Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Books or movie? Books - Edward (I envisioned him SOOOOO much hotter than in the movies). Movie - none. Any hint of handsome was erased with the horrid acting.
  • Karleyyy
    Karleyyy Posts: 857
    Options
    Books or movie? Books - Edward (I envisioned him SOOOOO much hotter than in the movies). Movie - none. Any hint of handsome was erased with the horrid acting.

YES. It's like you're reading my mind. Except I won't even watch the movies because Edward is not suppose to look like *kitten*.
  • otr12
    otr12 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    I am Team Edward so I can have Jacob! :D
    clever girl
  • AngelsKisses75
    AngelsKisses75 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    I have read all of the books and watched the movies. I am team Bella. *giggles* I am not one for spoilers, but yeah. :heart:
  • icechick77
    icechick77 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'll choose Dr. Cullen, lol
  • MariaAlexandra
    MariaAlexandra Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I have a feeling *most* people are choosing depending on the movie. This is why I hate seeing the movies of good books. After Twilight became a major hit (the book series) i didn't mind, but after it became a major film production, i seriously lost interest and didn't complete the series. LOL

From the books, i liked both; from the movies i like Jacob - I seriously think Rob was a bad choice for Edward, i pictured Edward way differently.
  • Natolee72
    Natolee72 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    JACOB!!!!!! :love: hands down!!!! It's hard to explain lol only a JACOB lover would understand :drinker: GOOOOOOOOOO TEAM JACOB!!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Rurouni_Kou
    Rurouni_Kou Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    ......ALICE.

^.~
  • Adelphia
    Adelphia Posts: 176
    Options
    Which do I loathe the least, the stalker or the exhibitionist? Actually, I'll side with Rurouni_Kou on this one, Alice is the only thing that kept my attention in the first movie. Bow chicka.

(Didn't bother reading the books, they bored me after the first few pages alone. And that was when I LIKED vampires.)
  • IyonnaF
    IyonnaF Posts: 101
    Options
    Jacob, for christ sakes! Because of his wit, beauty, and all around awesomeness. Why is this even a question? lol
  • IyonnaF
    Options
    JACOB!!!!!! :love: hands down!!!! It's hard to explain lol only a JACOB lover would understand :drinker: GOOOOOOOOOO TEAM JACOB!!!!!! :flowerforyou:

:)
  • IyonnaF
    Options
    if i must choose...definitely jacob. he's not creepy or pansy-like.

however, i dig jasper and emmet.

and for the record, i think i am the one and only member of team-victoria-eats-bella! :tongue:

Count me in~!
  • DancingFox
    DancingFox Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Neither.
    I'll take team Laurent. :heart:
  • Adelphia
    Adelphia Posts: 176
    Options
    What is this about Bella's fetus trying to eat her alive? Is it too late to be Team Cannibal-Fetus-Eats-Everyone-Involved?
  • katerinab
    katerinab Posts: 107
    Options
    Edward, for sure! Now, I admit, Edward is one bizarre dude, too, but I just don't dig how Jacob tried to force himself on Bella. Not cool. However, if you wanna go vamp but think Edward is just too gloomy or co-dependent or whatever, may I suggest Carlisle? Wouldn't kick that boy out of bed for eating mountain lion, I tell ya.

I am a MAJOR Robert Pattinson fan, though. Taylor Lautner just does NOT do it for me. At all.
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    Jacob....he is hot and besides, i would rather have baby wolf pups, instead of blood sucking babies:-D

LOL...too funny!
  • zydratethief
    zydratethief Posts: 171
    Options
    I needn't say more...
    Calvin-Klein-X-Underwear-Campaign-Kellan-Lutz.jpg
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Yay. I like the Team Jasper answers! That may be because my son's name is Jasper. And yes, we got it from the series. But it was a joke at first. Until we realized it's a pretty bad *kitten* name. :laugh:
  • Queen_Nissa
    Queen_Nissa Posts: 12
    Options
    Totally edward...Jacob is fine, dont get me wrong but Edward is mysterious and there's just something about a mysterious man that is so attractive.
  • kristidem
    kristidem Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Team Edward absolutely. I love his old-school and traditional ways, the ultimate gentleman. I fell in love with the character in the book. That said, looks wise on the actors, I much prefer looking at Taylor Lautner (but couldn't stand the character Jacob in the book - winey and selfish).